[삼십삼]

Before February
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

{THIRTY-THREE}

Month 07 Day 05

 

"Do we really have to work with them? I'm still carrying bad feelings."

"That was months ago, and who said we wanted to work with you? Your friend here just happens to be our childhodd friend, and we're doing him a favour by helping you idiots!"

Baekhyun and Yoongi were head to head in an intensive glaring battle with only the two of them immersed in it. Baekhyun already had the sleeves of his jacket rolled up, his hands balled in fists. Yoongi leaned calmly against the wall of their hideout, still fixing his fiery glare on the hot-headed boy next to him. It was weird how they even ended up standing next to each other. 

For Kyungsoo, he still felt unusual working with the BTS gang. The only reason to why he'd been dragged here was because of Chanyeol telling him his friends had given them a reasonable offer to take up. At first, he had no objections, but upon seeing who these 'friends' were, he was beginning to have second thoughts. Come on, anyone else wouldn't feel right to be working with the people they'd beaten up so roughly months before. 

No one felt comfortable. In this run down building a few kilometres away from Seoul High which thirteen people were currently in, not one of them spoke a word. Only the wind's whistling made the slightest sound outside, and that was it. If this was going to keep up, Kyungsoo was going to be convinced all of them had magically transformed in to JPEG images. 

Namjoon, or Rap Monster, as the boy had revealed earlier, cleared his throat.  "Ahem... so, I'm sure Chanyeol already told you guys... All of you have never tried to rob before, am I right?" He turned to Kyungsoo and his gang, who all nodded in unison. 

"Hah, what is this... You guys have never robbed someone?" Jimin scoffed at them, much to their disatisfaction. 

"What does it matter to you? We kicked your asses the last time, im case you forgot." Sehun stated with an indifferent look on his face, crossing his arms to add to it. 

"Aish, say that again and we're kicking you guys out of here." Hoseok warned and turned to Namjoon who was busy setting something on the wooden table in the middle of the room. "Namjoon, do we really have to work with these guys?"

"Huh, that was what I asked you." Baekhyun nudged Kyungsoo, but he paid no heed to his friend's complaint. Neither did Namjoon.

"I don't know what happened, but it looks like you guys don't seem to be on good terms." Luhan whispered to Baekhyun. Minseok also stood next to them, listening intently. 

"Alright, let's cease the fighting." Chanyeol forced a laugh in hopes to lighten up the atmosphere. When it proved to be a failure, he turned to Namjoon. "Um, you can continue."

Namjoon nodded before laying what seemed to be a blueprint on the table. "This, I present to you, is the building layout of the Kingdom Industries. It's one of their headquarters, but not the main one. It's not that big I know, considering how many branches it has in South Korea and worldwide. But, they already planned this meticulously, two decades ago. I'll give you guys some trivia about this company   nobody, except for a number high ranked employees, know about how the Chairman looks like. Everyone knows his name of course, the mysterious Kim Namshik."

"W-What the hell?" Luhan widened his eyes. "Then, how are we supposed to find him?"

Namjoon shook his head in a slow manner while he wagged his finger. He focused back on the blueprints. "Well, lucky for us, my father so happened to work at Kingdom before he got involved in gang business. He was the secretary for the Chairman, so he knew all there was about the company and whatnot. I have to say, they really planned this well. If you look at these blueprints, they're of the headquarters at Yongsan."

"But Yongsan District..." Chanyeol examined the blueprints, which seemed to be a bit too large of scale. "A bluprint for a layout as big as this, it doesn't fit with all those... small homes."

"That's the point." Namjoon said. "Everyones believes that the main headquarters is located in Gangnam, and that is what they want you to think. But Yongsan, is where this big coorporation started, two decades ago. This is their original headquarters, with a series of underground rooms."

"And that is where the Chairman's room lies, doesn't it?" Kyungsoo pointed at an outlined box at the further corner of the blueprint. "So everything is kept secretive, and no one can lay any hands on him, which means his money and fortune is safe."

"Bingo." Namjoon snapped his fingers before reaching for something in the back pocket of his jeans. Three photos slid in the middle of the table. One of an elderly man luxuriously dressed, and another two of two men in suits. "The Chairman, and his two secretaries."

These people, they were people Kyungsoo knew. Those robotic-like emotions on the two secretaries, he'd seen so many times. The elderly man's face, he couldn't forget it ever since the day he'd seen him for the first time. 

This is... that loan shark and his men.

"I can't do this." He breathed out, catching everyone's attention.

"What? What do you mean?!" Baekhyun bellowed at his loudest voice. "This is our chance, Kyungsoo! If we manage to get what's inside his room, then we can pay all that debt for you!"

"No, you guys don't get it." Kyungsoo swallowed the lump in his throat, but he still found it difficult to speak. "This person, is the loanshark whos been demanding for the money. He'll kill me once if he finds out I've been trying to rob him when 'I' still owe him money."

"But other than this, then there's no other solution." Minseok frowned and the rest of them nodded. 

"That's why we said it would be easier if we gave you the money, Kyungsoo hyung." Sehun sighed. "We'

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter