[삼십사]

Before February
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

{THIRTY-FOUR}

Month 07 Day 12

 

The next week was the one Kyungsoo would declare, the week where everything ended. His struggles to meet the expected amount of 'his' debt   he was going to end it all. And he was going to do something else which no one had intended to do. He was going to expose that loan shark no matter what, even if it meant getting himself killed. 

He sweared to himself that he was going to have that old man's life dangling in front of him. There was no way he could hide behind his big corporation and bribe the police with money. But the rich could control everything and anything, and Kyungsoo wanted to prove them wrong. That old man was probably harming others like him too, laughing in joy as he used his secretaries to threaten weaklings like him. 

As much as he wanted to annihilate the founder of one of the biggest conglomerates in Korea as soon as possible, his friends were thinking otherwise. Sure, they wanted to help him settle that debt by all means, but they were talking about a task that could put their lives in danger. Especially Kyungsoo's. The loan shark would surely spare them, but with him... he felt that it was unlikely. 

Today, they were going through the layouts of the headquarters, with the guidance of the BTS boys. They needed to know all there was to know about Kingdom, and how they carried things out before they were confident to take the offer head on. 

"Alright, listen up." Yoongi yelled sternly, not hesitating to glare at Baekhyun who seemed to be dozing off. "If you guys want to achieve this without any flaws, then I suggest you pay close attention. And, Byun Baekhyun, I'm specifically talking to you!"

"Yeah, I'm listening, I'm listening." Baekhyun frowned, clearly annoyed at Yoongi's constant 'reminders'. "You grab attention like an old man, geez."

"Shut up, Baekhyun." Kyungsoo glared at the boy, and he zipped his mouh, although still looking sour. 

"Now, back to what I was saying." Yoongi huffed as laid some blueprints out. "This is the layout of the Yongsan headquarters   the one our Namjoonie showed you before. Although small, it is no doubtedly complicated. They have a series of underground floors, but I wouldn't say they're too hard to access. So, among here, anyone good at computers and electronics, stuff like that?"

It was silent.

"Me..." Everyone turned to Sehun who'd begun to slowly bring his hand down. No one knew the boy was interested in electronics, so they didn't hesitate to prevent the shocked expressions from taking over their faces. Even the BTS boys were shocked to be seeing someone like Sehun gaining an absorption towards it.

"Why are you all looking at me like that?"

"B-But aren't you a gangster, Oh Sehun?" Chanyeol blurted out. "Since when... did you...?"

Sehun shrugged and his eyes glued themselves to the ground. "I don't know. It just   happened. I was trying to fix Minseok hyung's computer one day, since it wouldn't turn on, and it was surprising when I the thing started working."

"It didn't even take him an hour." Minseok crossed his arms as he nodded in satisfaction. "I guess the maknae has really got a knack in these things."

"Hn, Jungkook can't even open a can of soda for us."

"Hey! I can do other things better than that!"

"Hoseok, shut your mouth for once, please." Yoongi told , unfazed by the harsh words he'd shot at him. Without further ado, he concentrated back on the blueprints. "So, you've found a computer genius in your gang."

"I'm not a computer genius!" Sehun protested. It was obvious he didn't want to appear as a nerd, having his gangster reputation was way more suitable for him.

"Whatever, but you have potential for computers, so I'm sure you can hack their system somehow. It's not hard anyway, from what Namjoon's dad told us." Yoongi shrugged. "Since not many people know about their headquarters, I guess they didn't find a need to increase security to it's highest level. It only applies to the main headquarters. No fingers prints or anything like that, just a card scan or something. If it doesn't require hacking, then you can easily take one of them out and use their cards."

"I guess it'll be really easy to intrude then, won't it?" Luhan blinked, not understanding how large corporations worked due to his large exposure to soccer. "You said that their security isn't that high, so it'll be a piece of cake! We can beat a guy up in ten seconds."

"No, it doesn't work like that. The definition of their medium security is around three hundred men cramped in this headquarter all of the safety of the Chairman. If you get caught, you'll be dead for sure. They're all armed with weapons, but we can gurantee you that we'll provide you with better weapons than theirs."

"What the heck   You mean like legit guns we can fire how ever we like?!" Baekhyun gasped and he stared at his hands. "I am so ready for this."

"Hey, you can't fire them however you like, you baconhead! If you do, then you'll be the first one to get shot!"

"You mean I'll be the first one to take out that stupid Chairman or whatever his role is! He's going to pay for ruining Kyungsoo's life! Just thinking about that old man makes me want to march over to their headquarters now to shoot him dead!" Baekhyun clenched his fists furiously.

"H-Hey, Byun Baek, d-don't think rashly! K-Killing someone is not that simple!"Chanyeol stammered.

"Can we get back to work  "

"Shut up sugar, or Yoonmi or whatever your name is!"

"It's Suga, excuse you, you freaking Yonsei High snob!"

"What did you say?! Say that to my face, I dare you!"

Kyungsoo and the rest of them could only stand and watch.

This was going to take some time...

Month 07 Day 14

After two days of learning the ropes around the Kingdom headquarters in Yongsan, Kyungsoo and his gang knew exactly where each room was. Thanks to the help of the BTS boys being so persistent on them to memorise it. They'd told them it would be easier to navigate around and it would lessen their chances of getting caught, and Kyungsoo knew it would work when the time came.

Now, they were being introduced to the weapons. They'd just recently arrived from Namjoon's father, upon hearing that his son's friends were taking on on such a task, he was obliged to give them weapons to assist them on it. 

"I really wish we could use these..." Jin the shiny surface of the gun's barrel, sighing. "But... we can't."

This guy named Taehyung

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter