[십이]

Before February
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

{Twelve}

Month 00 Day 27

They were in a tight situation. Sehun and Kyungsoo stood back to back as the seven boys started to surround them, and the boy sweared he could hear his own heavy breaths amidst all this. He saw Sehun bring two men earlier, but they seemed to be gone, along with Baekhyun and Chanyeol. At least they're safe... Kyungsoo felt more calm once he realised that Sehun's men had taken the two wounded boys somewhere safe. He couldn't imagine them getting in critical condition just because of what he inclined towards.

"They're too many of them, and just two of us," Sehun whispered against his ear, he could sense how drained the boy was becoming. His back was pressed against the younger's, and he could feel him take a deep breath before exhaling, "But... I guess we can't give up now. The money you betted, you need it, right?"

Kyungsoo looked at Sehun, but the younger one looked straight ahead at the boys that were closing in on them, every step they took felt like death approaching. He nodded in response, and Sehun pushed his tousled hair back.

"Let's do this then."

"Aw, are you both discussing your last words before we beat the both of you into pulps?" Namjoon raised an eyebrow, giving one of those smug smirks. His gang were giving the same smirks too, and Kyungsoo was getting annoyed. 

"No, we're discussing how we're going to send you back to your parents crying," Sehun snapped and at that moment he sprang forward, leaving Kyungsoo in the middle to handle the other half. He gulped, he really needed to do this. If he couldn't, then the reason Chanyeol and Baekhyun got so horridly beat up would've been for nothing. He was going to do this for them, and himself. There was no way he could afford to disappoint anyone now.

"You scared?" He heard Jimin taunt, but he remained unfazed. Nothing about their childish comments brought him down. He would have to be a seven year old to be brought down that easily. He rolled his eyes, wondering if they were really using this as a strategy to lower his confidence on fighting them.

Because it was definitely not working.

Scared? Let's see who's going to back down first. He scanned the three boys he would be handling. They were tough, he knew that from the way they fought earlier. Kyungsoo stayed glued to his spot, his mind was actually in a mess. He was panicking a little on one side, while on the other side he could picture the two men overtowering him, and he knew he couldn't to them. 

It was now or never.

Kyungsoo sprinted until he was near enough the three boys. He had no time to think and grabbed on the two boys' shoulders, lifting himself off the ground and sending a kick in one of their faces. When he felt himself land safely, he turned around to find the two of them charging for him. He ducked down when Taehyung was going to send a punch. Luckily for him, the punch went to Jimin instead of him.

Jimin stumbled backwards, eyes widening when he saw blood flowing out of his nose, "What the ?" He looked at Taehyung in pure anger, "You, what did you do to me?" The two of them started fighting, completely ignoring the fact that they were going to lose 50 million won if they weren't going to beat the guy standing next to them. Kyungsoo eyes lit up, knowing that these two were easily distracted.

He saw Yoongi getting up from the ground, and he wished that the boy would just give up. Kyungsoo was already too exhausted to be fighting anyone, but he told himself he couldn't surrender, not when he'd come this far.

Yoongi wavered as he tried to regain his balance. His head was hung low, swaying from side to side, as if he was listening to a soothing tune. The more Kyungsoo looked at him, the more he pictured a psychotic killer.

He couldn't believe he was right when Yoongi raises head up. He showed his set of teeth, that were supposed to be pearly white, but they were covered in blood instead. What was most disturbing was that smile on his face, he looked like he was going to lose it if he couldn't kill Kyungsoo now.

"When are you going to give up? HAHA!" Yoongi grabbed Kyungsoo's collar, which took him by surprise, "Park Chanyeol. Where is he? Did you hide him, because he was too weak? You should bring him out right now before I take out my knife, he has a lot of explaining to do!"

Puzzled on how Chanyeol and these seven gangsters were related, Kyungsoo ignored it. Chanyeol never butted in his privacy, so he wasn't going to with him, although curiosity was getting the better of him. 

Kyungsoo felt his legs hanging in the air. He was suffocating.

"This is entertaining," Yoongi nodded in satisfaction, "You're lucky you're putting up a good show here, or you would've been dead with a trigger of Namjoon hyung's gun."

Gun, eh? Kyungsoo was interested, but he couldn't think of those thoughts. They were too dangerous, guns were deadly, unless they were unloaded. He couldn't think properly, since he felt like he was being strangled.

Just as he thought he was going to die for good, he felt himself being released, enabling him to breathe again. Kyungsoo's bottom landed on the floor, and he panted and panted. He looked over to see who had saved him, and saw Sehun tackling Yoongi on the floor. 

What the... that was fast. He was speechless when he saw four guys piled on top of each other, all of them were unable to get up. The boy looked at Sehun in disbelief, who was tackling the enemy. He was really the son of a mafia boss, Kyungsoo thought to himself. This was going to be good.

 

 

Kyungsoo watched as Sehun threw the last of them on the pile, with their leader all the way at the bottom, buried amongst the pile of bodies. Sehun stepped on the top of them, crossing his arms, "Game over. Where's the money?"

"Jungkook, give them the money..." Namjoon didn't dare meet their eyes, he was too ashamed.

"You're lucky for this one. It was because all of you Yonsei scums appeared so suddenly, we were too taken aback. I assure you if we were to fight you again, you'd be kneeling on the floor!" Jungkook grumbled as he tried to lift himself up, but Sehun's foot prevented him from doing so. "Get your disgusting foot off me," He pushed his foot away roughly, making his way to the pile of bags.

The both of them watched as he fiddled with the combination lock on his bag. He stuffed his hand inside once he had unlocked it to reveal a medium sized sack. Kyungsoo eyed it suspiciously, since it could've been a distraction to fool them. Those suspicions were immediately ignored when Jungkook tossed him the sack, which felt heavy in his arms.

"Take it, before we decided to change our minds about giving the money to you! It's exactly 50 million won, so don't even bother checking!" Jungkook threatened with his fist.

We really got it... We really got the 50 million won... Kyungsoo stood glued to his spot. He didn't care if his fingers were loose around the sack of 50 million won, he didn't care if BTS were going to beat him if he couldn't get out of there sooner. He was just stunned that they really achieved this, his friends and him. They got this amount for him together...

"Hey," Kyungsoo felt a tap on his shoulder, looking up to see Sehun pointing to the entrance with his thumb, "We should go, I don't want to deal with Namjoon and his gang again."

"Yeah..." We should make a run already. Kyungsoo hugged the sack of money tightly and sprinted for the entrance. He didn't notice the enraged, shocked, Seoul High students who couldn't believe that their most infamous school gang was brought down by their rival school. The thought of winning the gang fight moments of ago was enough to stupify him.

 

 

"You guys got it?!"

"Woah, look at all that money! I knew we would win, I was 100 percent sure of it! I never doubted our gang even once," Baekhyun boasted, like he was the one who'd gotten all of it. Kyungsoo rolled his eyes at his behavious, but without him, he wouldnt've been able to have Chanyeol in his gang, so he was thankful for that.

"Stop being so full of yourself," Sehun leaned against the wall, standing there with his arms crossed. All of them were taking a break infront of a convenience store. They still had their bruises which hadn't been treated to yet, but that was the least of their worries. They couldn't feel the pain, because they were too caught up with their achievement to notice it.

"Aw, Sehun!" Chanyeol suddenly let out a big grin and gave Sehun a touched look. He slung an arm around the younger boy's shoulder, his fist ruffling the boy's hair while he complained.

"How did you know we were in trouble? Did you sense it or something? Because if you did, then I'm seriously touched!" The giant laughed.

Sehun sent him a glare and shoved his arm off him, "No, I just happened to see all of you fighting when I was passing by..."

"Still, when I saw you and your men suddenly appearing like some action movie..." Chanyeol then looked at Minhyuk and Jonghyun in awe, "It was like the heavens sent you guys to save us or something! Damn, I was so relieved because they were beating me up so hard and--"

"Wow, you make us feel proud and flattered at the same time," Minhyuk smiled.

"Chanyeol, you shouldn't talk when you're in a state like that," Kyungsoo poked the bruises on the giant's face, making him wince in pain. He had so many questions to ask about BTS to him, but decided against it.

"Ahah, sorry, I forgot," He scratched the back of his head.

"Idiots, didn't you guys fight back?" Sehun asked Baekhyun and Chanyeol.

"We did!" Baekhyun spoke up instead of Chanyeol, "It was just that... we were off guard, that's all! We could've been like you guys if we fought a little harder, right, Chanyeol?" The giant nodded back enthusiastically. 

Well, that was Baekhyun after all... The King of Excuses. 

 "Hmmm, let's go to Go Minjae's place," Everyone turned their heads toward him, wondering how he'd suddenly come up with such an idea. Kyungsoo didn't get it, why would they go to her place? They could've gone to Chanyeol's, so he asked, "Why should we go to her house? She has nothing to do with us."

"We've never paid her a visit before, so we might as well, she's apart of our group too," Chanyeol said, "And maybe she has some medical supplies..."

Everyone thought about it for awhile before agreeing. Well, everyone but him at least. K

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter