Happy Reunion....not

Happily ever after-LLAF universe
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Happy Reunion…..Not!

“boo~!” Yunho called as he stared at the closed door of the bedroom.

“boo~! Boojae~!” Yunho called, louder this time for the lack of response. The door clicked open and a raven head peeked in.

“yes Yunnie?”

“I’m hungry!” he whined in a ‘manly way’. Jaejoong chuckled at his childishness. She loved this as much as Yunho hated it.

Why would he like it anyway, he was stuck to his bed for the past 2 days because of a broken leg. Apparently, not everyone can do a balancing act on a plank and a cylinder. Yunho learned that the hard way.

Jaejoong however, liked playing nurse to her sick boyfriend, especially when he is such a cute patient.

“I’m not cute, I’m handsome.” Yunho said before Jaejoong started cooing him.

“I didn’t say anything.”

“you were thinking it.”

She kissed the pout on his face, “what do you want to eat?”

“forget it! I’m no longer hungry.” he pulled the beauty, when she bent to kiss him. It seemed that the leg injury didn’t compromise his upper-body strength. It didn’t take him much effort to get her to sit astride on his lap, especially when Jaejoong was so willing.

They kissed as the peeled the clothing off each other. Yunho was shirtless now, and Jaejoong’s dress was pooled at her waist, her bra was unhooked and hanging off her left shoulder. Things were getting heated up when….

“hyung! Let’s go the airport!”

The half-dressed couple fumbled to cover themselves when Changmin came barging in unceremoniously. In the end, Yunho was clutching the bed sheets, which was stretched to the point of tearing because they were sitting on it, while Jaejoong clung to Yunho’s chest trying to hide herself and curtail further embarrassment.

“Min! can’t you knock!” Yunho shouted while trying to shield Jaejoong.

Changmin ignored whatever Yunho said, “hyung I want to go the airport! Kibum will be here.”

“Kibum will not be here for another 7 hours. She just boarded the palne. And in case you haven’t noticed, I can’t go anywhere.”

“of course I noticed. I’m the one who dared you to do that thing.” Changmin said matter-of-factly.

Before the two started bickering and to drive Changmin away from her half- form, Jaejoong spoke. “Minnie, I know you're happy that Bummie finally joins med school with us, but she won’t be here so soon. When she does, we’ll all go receive her, okay? So I need you to step out. Go see Yoochun, you can take the pasta on the table, but just leave, quickly, please…”

Her pleading got to Changmin so he moved to exit, but he turned around for a final assault.

“by the way, noona, when did you pierce you belly?”

And he dashed of; narrowly dodging the alarm clock Yunho threw, leaving behind a crying Jaejoong to be comforted by her boyfriend.

 

Changmin balanced the huge casserole of baked pasta as he fumbled for the keys. They all had each other’s house keys for emergency purposes, but Changmin was the only one who used it outside of any emergency, if you call ‘sandwiches calling to be eaten’ as emergency.

When he opened the door, he noticed it was unusually quiet. As a precaution, he leaned to his right a bit to see if there wa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter