Birthday Bomb

Happily ever after-LLAF universe
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: Okay I have to upload this now because I just discovered my family is trying to pull off another surprise party and so I won't get the chance on my birthday to actually upload this. They think I'm like 5 or something and I won't notice. Because I have to rush this I lost the muse for it and it's also feels lacking. Maybe I will fix it later.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Birthday bomb

“Jonginnie, hey Jonginnie wake up.” A small hand kept slapping the sleeping one’s face much similar to his own.

 Jongin groaned as he opened his eyes, blinking the blurriness away. “what is it?” the now 5 year old asked.

Taemin grinned ear to ear, a grin that was visible in the dimness of the dawn lighting up the room, “happy birthday.” He said gleefully.

Hearing those two words had Jongin grinning too, all sleep washed away, “wish you the same dongsaeng.” And they burst into giggle fits, but were careful not to be too loud or their parents would wake up. When they had composed themselves they sat on their favourite beanbags in their shared bedroom.

“what do you think we’ll get?” Taemin asked.

Jongin shrugged, “how are we to know anything about a surprise party? Everyone is so sneaky.”

“yeah! We have to be smart like Lulu hyung or Yoolie noona to know what they are doing.”

“Yoolie noona?” Jongin asked. “Since when did we start calling her noona?”

“she is one year older to us. We have to.”

“I thought we were not supposed to call her noona to annoy her. If we call her noona she will think she’s too old to play with us. As it is, Binnie hyung only spends his time reading and Whannie hyung is always playing the piano.”

“Jonginnie, do you remember what Lulu hyung said last time?”

“you mean when he said ‘we have a surprise for you!’ yesterday? ” he added the direct speech with eerie wriggling of hands and deep voice to imitate Luhan.     

Taemin nodded, “what do you think he meant?”

“whatever it is, it won’t be good, especially with Jung Luhan.” The two boys shuddered at the thought of what awaited them.

Just then the door to the bedroom opened, “I thought I heard noises.” Heechul came in, smiling brightly, “I hope you boys weren’t awake because of your excitement?”

“okaa-chan!” the two boys ran to their mother who bent down to hug them and place big smooches on those cute cheeks. They had picked up Japanese from Heechul’s side of the family who were around a lot when the twins were learning to talk.

“whoa! Looks like the birthday boys woke up early today!” a manly voice said from behind them.

“otou-chan!” it was Siwon’s turn to have an armful of twins this time.

“happy birthday boys!” he wished his sons. Siwon carried Taemin and Heechul carried Jongin to the dining area of their duplex penthouse apartment.

While the boys and one man were seated at the table, Heechul made a quick birthday breakfast. During that time, Siwon couldn’t ignore the worried faces of his sons.

“what’s wrong boys?”

The two boys looked at each meaningfully, as if relaying thoughts through their twin telepathy or something, and Jongin spoke first, “otou-chan can we have bodyguards?”

Siwon didn’t really get the sense behind it, but he was too groggy to go too deep into it, so he chose the shortest response, “no.”

“shields?” 

“no.”

“armour then?”

“no.”

Taemin decided to take matters into his own hands now, “can we ban Lulu hyung from the party?”

“what party!” Siwon squeaked, “we’re going to dinner, aren’t we?” the poor father was trying to keep the surprise party a secret to the best of his abilities. Sadly, his uncanny attorney skills fail in front of his sons and he was caught.

“give it up Siwon, they know.” Heechul said a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter