Something missing

Happily ever after-LLAF universe
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Something missing

“so pweeetttyyyy!” Jaejoong was a cute drunk admiring the new charm on her bracelet. A dazzling 21 in between a diamond encrusted ring gifted by her boyfriend today, on her 21st birthday.

“Suie’s is sho shoft!” Yoochun was poking the famous derriere of Kim Junsu who was clearing the mess. She slapped the hand away from her behind and went over to Kibum on the other side of the table.

“I can’t wait till we’re 21 and can drink.” Kibum sighed and Junsu shook her head. Heechul, the first 21er among the girls was already puking her dinner and lunch in the toilet bowl.

“who says you have to be legal to drink!” Changmin stood up dramatically and pointed at no one in particular as if he’s a prosecutor in court. Apparently being drunk brought out the Jung Hyori melodrama.

“Yeah!” Jaejoong nodded vigorously to reinforce Changmin’s words, and if her head fell off that way so be it. she scrambled for another bottle of beer but was suddenly hauled over a shoulder.

“okay boo, enough for one night. Let’s not exhaust your drinking drive on the first night.” Jaejoong being used to Yunho carrying her around, even in intoxicated state she managed to change her position from a sack on the shoulder to a baby koala. She waved at everyone in the hall and they waved back. Although Siwon was busy trying to pry away Yoochun and Changmin from kissing each other.

Yunho took Jaejoong to their bedroom and placed her on the bed. He was in the middle of tucking her in when she suddenly became active.

“Yunnie kissy.” She demanded with her lips shaped in a moue and arms stretched out with the palms opening and closing. Yunho chuckled and complied by pecking her lips. “nooooo, more kissy. Budday gull wan more kissy.”

Yunho concluded that being drunk made Jaejoong a 2 year old and he wouldn’t have it any other way. He slipped under the covers and gathered the inebriated birthday girl in his arms and kissed her again, but this time Jaejoong took the initiative to deepen the kiss. Yunho however pulled back.

“you're tired boo. You need to sleep.” Yunho pulled the blanket higher. Jaejoong felt her eyelids droop now that she was cosy while Yunho watched fondly, though there was a searching look in his eyes.

“what happened Yunnie?” Jaejoong asked with half-hooded eyes.

“nothing.” Yunho shook his head and Jaejoong was already sleeping so he brought her closer, “there’s something missing.” He whispered to himself while observing his girlfriend of 3 years.

~~~  

“okay smile!” a click and the photo was taken. The photographer of the day Jaejoong was checking the photograph when the camera was pulled from her hands.

“you have to be in the picture too. You're a part of the family as well.” Hyori said as she dragged the dumbstruck girl and placed her between Yunho and Changmin. Kibum was standing next to Changmin and Jihoon and Hyori were standing beside Yunho. It was Yunho, Yoochun and Junsu’s convocation and their families had flown to London to participate in their children’s special day. Junsu and Yoochun were some where with their parents so the others were with the Jungs.

Yunho was wearing a suit and his black robe and was smiling brightly while Jaejoong was pouting.

“alright, ready?” Siwon, who had replaced Jaejoong took the picture.

“yah Joongie! Smile will you!” Heechul bellowed beside Siwon. But Jaejoong pouted only more. Everyone could more or less guess why she’s upset, so they left the two lovebirds to go search Yoochun and Junsu.

“hey boo, are you unhappy because I get to graduate and you still have to finish your MD?” Yunho had coiled his arms around Jaejoong’s waist and smiled when she didn’t slap them away like she did in the morning, “you know I’ll still be working in our company here. In fact, I’ll have more time to spend with you without assignments getting in the way.” He cooed.

Jaejoong looked up and for

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter