Daddy's day in-part 1

Happily ever after-LLAF universe
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Daddy’s day in

“are you sure? Will you guys be fine?  I can still cancel.” Jaejoong was all dressed up like a career woman but her feet were glued to the ground. It was Yunho who was grabbing her papers and bag.

“yes I’m sure, yes we’ll be fine and no you can’t cancel 3 hours before the conference.” Yunho told his wife as he kissed the infamous pout away. “now go, Kibum is waiting for you.” He was practically shoving the woman out of their bedroom, because Jung Jaejoong just wouldn’t budge.

Yunho just shook his head even though his wife protested to leaving. He understood where she was coming from though.

Jaejoong and Kibum were invited for a special conference for women who were making a name for themselves in various fields. Jaejoong and Kibum had made a name for them in medicine and were thus invited. Heechul was invited too as her literary thesis was hailed, but she opted not to go because being 6 months pregnant with twins made it difficult just to walk to her front door. Junsu was miffed because she was the only one not invited but let it go because…..well because it’s Junsu.

Yunho believed it was quite a good opportunity for Jaejoong and even Changmin was proud of his wife, but Jaejoong was not too eager to go. Reason being Jaejoong was not keen on leaving her 10 month old daughter 5 year old son. She had just returned to work after Changmin had refused to extend her maternity leave and has been flooded with work ever since. She all the more hated the fact that she was the third person, after Jihoon, Hyori and Yunho, to know Jiyool had begun crawling. The only day she’s not going to work, her husband is sending her to some bloody event that is honouring woman empowerment! Who gives a about that! (<

“but what if Yoolie needs anything?” Jaejoong whined from behind Yunho. By now, Yunho had hauled her over his shoulder since it makes sending her away easier.

“I’ll be there with Yoolie, Jae.” Yunho said drily.

“and if Binnie gets food poisoning?”

“I’ll make sure he doesn’t eat anything bad.”

“not food poisoning, I meant poison in his food. What will you do then huh? You're not a doctor.”

“why would anyone poison our 5 year old? And I know I’m not a doctor, you are. That’s why you're going remember? And it’s just for a day. I’m sure our kids will survive.”

“but I don’t trust you.”

“gee thanks for the show of faith.” Yunho rolled his eyes at his wife.

“unnie hurry up!” Kibum said from the door. Yunho put down Jaejoong but didn’t relinquish the hold on her for he knew she would run back to bedroom given the chance.

“yah Bummie! How can you be okay leaving your son behind?” Jaejoong yelled at Kibum who was unfazed by it.

“because I trust my son to take care of my husband.” Seeing the amused faces of Yunho and Jaejoong, Kibum realized her slip of tongue, “I mean my husband can take care of my son!” she corrected quickly.

“oh we know what you meant.” Jihoon said coming from outside, “Changmin and Yunho both need taking care of.”

“see, I can’t trust you to babysit.” Jaejoong argued and Yunho once again rolled his eyes, “that’s it. I’m not going.”

“Don’t worry Jaejoong, I have plenty experience with the likes of my own sons.” Jihoon placed a hand on Jaejoong’s shoulder seemingly in assurance but the grip turned tighter and Jaejoong was being pulled out. Kibum followed after them, “come on girls, the car’s waiting.” with Yunho’s help, the two men shoved Jaejoong inside the waiting black Mercedes and Kibum followed after gracefully.   

Jaejoong looked at the retreating figures of the men from car and said something that got muffled in the car.

“is she cursing us?” Yu

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter