Baby bear princess

Happily ever after-LLAF universe
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Baby Bear Princess

Jiyool is not happy.

In fact she’s pouting and it is driving her father crazy.

God knows Jung Yunho has a weakness for Jaejoong’s pout. It’s a curse that she passed it on to her children and now Yunho is beside himself to make that tiny pout go away.

“please baby girl, let me carry you.” The president of the biggest multinational company in Asia is on his knees, in front of his youngest child.

“no.” the almost 3 years old princess says curtly and resumes pouting. She has her arms crossed like a little diva but has let go once in a while to scratch her legs. She is currently in thick cotton pants and a white t-shirt with cute bear motifs. She has an adorable blue coat with a hoodie that she absolutely refuses to wear. It is only Jaejoong who keeps putting it back on when Jiyool takes it off.

Yunho looks to his right, where the rest of the family is taking out their backpacks from the white SUV. Changmin was getting the remaining bags of supplies from the red SUV.

Yunho sighed. As much as he wants to fulfil every wish of his little princess, he can’t do it this time. They are already at the camp site anyway, well actually, they have to trek for another 4 hours uphill to the cabin where they will be staying. Besides Jiyool is outnumbered. The rest of the family is extremely excited for the Jung family camping trip.

All except Jung Jiyool.

“daddy, I want to go home.” The little girl whined lowly while pulling off the hoody again. It was simply an act of protest really. Not like it was uncomfortable or anything. She is every bit a city-bred princess and is not liking the idea of going camping, especially when she can’t take her bear family plushies and her little play kitchenette along with her. Her mother tried to explain that they can’t carry things beside the important supplies on a camping trip and Jiyool seemed to have accepted it. But come camping day, and all reasoning flew out the window and she was being rebellious. Simply whining and wailing till her father picked her up the minute the car stopped at the foot of the hill to give her a talking to. His intentions of scolding, however, melted away when the little girl pulled out her ace and now he was trying to coax her.

“we can’t go home baby. Home is 180 miles away. Just come with us, princess. I promise you’ll have a great time.” Yunho said as he combed the dark raven hair of his little girl.

“but Binnie oppa and Lulu leave Yoolie alone and Hoonie granpa pull Yoolie hair and Joongie granpa pull Yoolie cheeks. Hurt daddy! And uncle Minnie eat chocolate.” Jiyool listed all the things tthat bothered her.

“baby girl, your oppas didn’t leave you. You’re the one who doesn’t want to come camping remember. They would love it if you came. And whatever your grandfathers do is because they love you and you’re so cute and pretty,” Yunho even pulled her cheeks lightly and placed soft pecks on them making the girl giggle for the first time that day, “ and your uncle Minnie….well I have no defence for him.”

“there you are!” Jaejoong came to the two who were conversing some distance from the cars. The minute she arrived, Jiyool turned her pleads to her mother.

“mama, Yoolie go home.”

“we can’t go baby.” Jaejoong crouched down to be at eye-level with the princess, “if we go then Yoolie is going to miss the barbecue later.” At the mention of her favourite type of food, Jiyool grew interested, but she wasn’t ready to give in easily, so she turned her back to her parents with a cute ‘hmpf’ but it made her parents want to coo her more.

“and there will be cute bunnies there too,” Yunho added, “and pretty flowers everywhere.”

The temptation of all her favourite things was too inviting but before she could concede, Jaejoong cut her off.

“too bad Yunnie, Yoolie will miss it. I think we can send her back with the driver and we’ll go ahead and see the bunnies and flowers and eat barbecue.” Jaejoong feigned pity but Jiyool bought it.

“mama Yoolie will go. Yoolie wants bunny and flowers and barbecue chicken.” The girl bounced up and down. Yunho was about to carry her but was stopped with a tiny hand on his face, “daddy, Yoolie is big girl. Yoolie walk.” She said authoritatively. Yunho and Jaejoong allowed that. She will come in somebody arms in the first hour anyway.

“ready guys?” Hyunjoong came to them. He handed Jaejoong and Yunho their backpacks and a tiny haversack with water and biscuits to Jiyool.

“let’s go!” the little tot did a fist pump.

 

Jiyool is not happy…… again.

She wanted to walk on her won. Too bad, the toddler didn’t estimate the uphill journey to be such a troublesome one.

In the first hour, she was ready to take up her father’s offer, like the adults predicted. Unfortunately, Changmin said it out loud and that hurt the youngest Jung’s pride. So she slapped her daddy’s hands away and stomped off. That was only when they were still on the plain.

When the group reached the rocky parts, the adults climbed them without problem because of their long legs. They would then pull the kids up.

 Hyori was out of breath but Changmin took good care of her. Hyunjoong with his knee problem too was surviving well because of his daughter’s care. It was really handy having not one but three doctors in the family. The three doctors had come prepared with medical supplies. Changmin was carrying anything they would need for any sickness, from Hyunjoong’s pain medication, to Jihoon’s blood sugar tablets as well as antacids, painkillers, vitamins, antibiotics and ointment in case of any contact with poisonous plants. Jaejoong was prepared in case there was any injuries like sprains, fractures or wounds. Kibum, the ever ready paediatrician was carrying first aid for the kids including baby-aspirin and mild medicines.

Kibum was currently using the pink Band-Aids for Jiyool’s hand and knee. Jaejoong was trying to coax her to eat the sandwiches but the girl just wanted to sulk.

All in all

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter