Baby Bear Princess strikes again

Happily ever after-LLAF universe
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Short but I assure you it's good. My personal favourite in this series.

Warning: you could die of excessive cuteness.

Dont forget to comment and do give me some suggestions for this series ^^

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Baby Bear Princess strikes again

It was a common sight. Everyday. Actually, every working day.

Yunho strutting across the lobby of the Jung tower, clad in his expensive Armani suit and custom made shoes. His one hand holds his briefcase; his other hand is browsing through work-related things on his phone.

His employees never think much of it, only giving the polite greeting when their boss passes and receiving a nod or a verbal greeting in return.

Today though, Yunho is attracting a lot of attention from his employees and also some clients who were here regarding a deal. All eyes are on Yunho, or rather his legs. Because walking beside him is the world’s youngest boss.

Jung Jiyool, ever the Jung princess, is all decked up in her office finest. It’s another matter that this is the only office finest she has.

Jiyool gets bored because her brothers go to school, everyone barring her grandmother is at work, and her grandmother is always talking to her friends and other relatives. Her grandmother talks a lot.

Anyway, Jiyool gets bored so at last night’s dinner, she insisted on accompanying her daddy.

Why?

Yunho’s reason-Because she’s daddy’s princess.

Jiyool’s reason- she is going to be the boss someday, why not now.

So with Jaejoong’s permission, Hyori magically produced a mini office suit out of thin air, she wouldn’t tell how she got it. It was just a black coat with a patch of white stitched from the inside to make it look like a white shirt peeking from the coat. And with her favourite black slacks and a tie Jaejoong fashioned out of a ribbon, Jung Jiyool looked ever the businesswoman that walked through the hallways of Jung conglomerate. Only thing of her age were the pink shoes with the baby bear pictures.

The employees all cooed and some bolder ones even giggled at the cuteness. Matching her father’s briefcase, Jiyool carried her own which the spectators could tell was a black Gucci clutch, probably her mother’s. In reality however, her father actually bought it for her on the way to work. Jung Yunho actually had a store open 2 hours before its opening time to get his baby girl a ‘briefcase’. He even stopped by a supermarket to stock the bag with candy. Jaejoong had already packed another bag with both their lunches.

Yunho was waiting for the executive lift with Jiyool scanning the surroundings with her almond eyes and mightily enjoying the attention.

“Mr Jung!” Yunho turned to the employee who was coming in his direction.

“Ah Ryeowook! Have you got the accounts ready?” Yunho asked.

“Yes sir and I’ve asked one of the men to compile some data on Lee’s deal. Mr Choi found some things unaccounted for so he made me investigate.”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter