Brothers

Happily ever after-LLAF universe
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Brothers

“what’s that one?” Jaejoong pointed at a particular point on the wall and Jihoon skipped there and asked which photo frame Jaejoong saw.

“the boys had gone camping with Jihoon. Changmin was small so he didn’t go. You can see Siwon next to Yunho and Yoochun is the one playing with mud.” Hyori said fondly while rubbing the swollen belly of her daughter-in-law.

Jaejoong was flanked between Hyori and Kibum on the large couch. Yunho was on the sofa chair, typing furiously on his laptop. Changmin was on the other chair, going over a patient’s file. Jihoon was running around each time Jaejoong would point at a frame on the large family wall and Hyori would tell the story behind it. Once in a while, the younger males would look up from their work to see where Jaejoong is pointing and smile.

They had all gathered to discuss details about Changmin and Kibum’s impending wedding but the 6 month pregnant woman was feeling quite cheery today and the family was quite indulgent since it’s been rare lately for Jaejoong to be fine. Since a few weeks back, the pregnancy had made Jaejoong very weak and Gyuri attributes it to Jaejoong working without breaks till her 2 trimester.

“that one?” Jaejoong pointed at an old one this time. A couple were posing in front of what looked like Mt. Fujiyama. When she received no response, Jaejoong pouted.

Changmin looked up and saw his parents blushing then he saw the photograph that caused it and grinned wickedly. “noona, that’s mom and dad’s second honeymoon in japan.”

“the honeymoon that resulted in the birth of the food monster.” Yunho earned a pillow smack each from his mother and brother for his comment. 

“and thaaat one~!” Jaejoong sing-songed and Yunho cooed at his cute wife.

“aw! Is that you Minnie?” Kibum asked her fiancé seeing the chubby toddler with the mismatched eyes in the picture. “why are you crying?”

“because Minnie couldn’t go with hish hyungie!” Yunho said childishly.

“shut up!” Changmin swung his last remaining pillow at Yunho and smirked when it knocked off the laptop perched on Yunho’s lap.

“yah! I’ve been working on those contracts for 3 hours.” Yunho complained but Changmin simply flipped him the bird.

“stoooop! I want to know why Minnie was crying.” Jaejoong demanded.

“noona, just let it go.” Changmin persuaded.

“but I want to know too.” Kibum joined in.

“and I want to tell them.” Hyori added.

“honey, let me. I was there after all.” Jihoon said and Changmin groaned. “so this happened when Yunho had been going to kindergarten for a month.”

Flashback

“hyungie~! Wait for Minnie!” stubby feet toddled over the plastic planks to catch up with the slightly larger pairs of feet ahead of him.

The toddler stopped a short distance from his brother and his friend, observing the older ones’ antics. 2 year old Changmin had to make a great deal of effort to climb up the huge play castle in the park near his brother’s school.

Like always, he had managed to sneak into his brother’s class and sit with him. But today was different. A new kid with a wide forehead had arrived and had already stolen his beloved hyung from under his nose.

They had gone to play together in the park till Changmin’s daddy came to pick them up. Changmin wanted to eat ice-cream with his brother but Yunho wanted to play with that ‘wide-forehead kid’. So Changmin followed after them in an effort to be included too.

“Yunho let’s jump.” The ‘wide-forehead kid’ said.

“ok!” and Yunho jumped from the 5 feet height and landed on the sand unsteadily but okay. His friend jumped after him and stumbled following on his , but wasn’t hurt. The two boys giggled at their small stunt.

Little Changmin saw his brother and friend go up the tall tower. It wasn’t huge by any means, but it was for a 2 year old who is still unsteady on his feet.

He wanted to be like his older brother and jump too. But on the other hand, his mummy told him not to play on high places without any grown-up around.

Changmin his thumb, because when his mouth his working so is his bra

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter