Valentine's woes

Happily ever after-LLAF universe
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Valentines Woes

Changmin sighed for the 17th time, by Jaejoong’s count.

“Minnie, I know you’re upset. But your constant sighing is getting too much. Even I have to spend Valentine ’s Day alone. You don’t see me sulking.”

“but at least you have your boyfriend within arm’s reach. My girlfriend is in another country!” Changmin said as he once again found his place on Jaejoong’s shoulder and sighed yet again.

They were sitting in one of their classrooms, since their lecturer called in sick. They couldn’t evn go home because they would have their next class in an hour. Hence all they could was study and sulk about their first Valentine’s Day without their dates.

The two were looking forward to this day for a while, especially since this year the day of love was on a Friday, which meant, it wasn’t just Valentine’s Day, but Valentine’s weekend. Siwon and Heechul were going to this countryside place that Siwon had booked, while Yoochun was taking Junsu all the way to Paris to celebrate their first Valentine’s together.

Yunho and Jaejoong had plans too, but they were cancelled because Yunho had an important meeting to attend. Yunho was managing the Europe branch of their company while doing his college. Apparently, the ‘important’ client’s wife had fallen sick and so his weekend opened up and Yunho couldn’t afford to miss this opportunity, which Jaejoong understood. But still she was allowed to be miserable about it right?

To add to it, Changmin had to cancel his plans too. Kibum was going to fly over to London for the weekend, but she had a fall and is not able to fly or move around till that broken hand can heal. Changmin wanted to go to her himself, but he couldn’t because he may or may not have thrown an epic fit the last time he was in a plane which caused him to be on the ‘no fly’ list. He can only travel by the Jung’s private aircraft if it’s available. He doesn’t think he was wrong, but everyone thinks otherwise.

“if you didn’t call those flight attendants ‘giant bags of silicon’ and ‘aftermath of a makeup factory explosion’ just because they wouldn’t give you 3 extra servings, you would have been able to take a plane tonight and spend Valentine’s Day with Kibum tomorrow.” Jaejoong said as she patted the head on her shoulder.

“I sweat it’s a crime to say the truth these days.” Changmin mumbled.

“Hi guys!” the two med students looked up to see a Caucasian male, as tall as Changmin with light brown eyes waving amiably at them, nut his gaze was mostly directed to Jaejoong.

Changmin straightened up, looking meaningfully at the new arrival. He didn’t even want to respond to him, not like it would matter.

“Hi Jason!”  Changmin would have planted his face on the desk in sheer frustration if it wasn’t for all the spectators. He looked at Jaejoong who was talking to this Jason guy, completely ignoring him.

That man practically had hearts in his eyes each time he saw Jaejoong. Everyone, except Jaejoong saw it. Changmin concluded that, she loves his brother so much, that she is pathologically incapable of seeing the attraction nearly half the boys in their class have towards her.

Who wouldn’t! From the moment she walked through the gate on the first day with Changmin by her side, all heads turned to this flawless beauty. Before they knew it, Jaejoong became the most desired girl in campus, much to Changmin’s consternation. Yunho wasn’t aware of this and he wanted to keep it that way.

Jason watched as Changmin once again placed his head on Jaejoong’s shoulder and Jaejoong patted him instinctively, still talking to Jason. By the smirk Changmin had on, Jason understood the silent message. But he wasn’t going to back down, not when it’s valentine’s at stake.

Like Jaejoong, he was the most sought after bachelor too. He was absolutely floored when he saw the beauty that is Kim Jaejoong. He wanted to approach her a long time ago but Changmin was always plastered to her like a body guard of sorts. At first people thought Changmin was her boyfriend, what with all the conversations in Korean and the closeness they shared it was easy to assume. Changmin too didn’t do anything about it because he found that kept the suitors away.

Until Jaejoong opened and said he was her brother. Well, actually he was her future brother-in-law but he wasn’t going to argue semantics with her when the males, particularly Jason saw her as ‘available.’

Changmin made sure never to leave her alone, but this Jason was determined. Now was such a time.

“what brings you here Jason?” Changmin asked while glaring at him.

The Caucasian matched his glare with his, “nothing that concerns you champagne.” This man had his own artillery of snark with him.

“oh Jason, it’s Changmin not champagne.” Jaejoong corrected, missing the tension between the two men.

“sorry my bad! Anyway, Jae…”

“Jaejoong!” Changmin said with gritted teeth. Why couldn’t this man get the point!

“Jaejoong…”  Jason cor

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter