Revelation

Wild 3.6.5

Revelation

Everything had been a blur. Even the time passing by. Daeya had not a single idea of the day neither the hour it was. She had no idea of where she was too.

She just remembered red and white flashes, sounds bursting and resounding in her head and deafening her as a violent pain kept increasing near her ribs and she had more and more difficulties breathing.

She knew nothing of what was going on. She only remembered a pair of eyes scrutinizing her. A loving stare. A stare full of hate.

She didn’t know where she was. The only thing she saw as she opened her eyes with difficulty was a white wall. She soon realized it wasn’t a wall but the ceiling of her hospital bedroom. As she tried to move she realized she couldn’t or else she felt utter pain on her upper body. Then the realization of what happened hit her. Her boyfriend had attacked her. Scratch that. Her werewolf boyfriend had attacked her.

As she heard talks in the hallway, she closed her eyes to have more time to think of everything that had happened. Pain invaded her thoughts but this time the pain wasn’t a physical one but rather a mental one. The one she loved, the one she had trust, has betrayed her. It wasn’t much the fact that he had plunged his claws in her flesh but rather that he had hid the mere fact he was a werewolf to her.

“The doctor said she would be alright. Stop worrying about that. There are other things you should be worried about and you know perfectly what…” Daeya could hear Tao’s voice far in the hallway.

“We have to be thankful over the fact that Lay was here with you… Maybe you don’t lke what SuHo had said to you all this time but you can’t deny that he was right…”

“If SuHo hadn’t talk to me this day I would probably never have been that mad and I wouldn’t have lost control.”

“Wait… You can’t blame it all on SuHo. Maybe it wasn’t the best thing for him to talk to you like that but he didn’t pushed you to hurt her. He never did. So you just can’t inveigh him.”

The sounds of the steps were getting louder and louder which meant that the group of young men would probably be next to her soon. As she heard a chair scraping against the floor she realized she hadn’t been alone all this time.

“What are you doing here?” Asked her best friend voice.

“You know why I’m here HongBin. I want to see her. I want to talk to her…” ChanYeol’s voice answered.

“I’m afraid it won’t be possible since I’ll never let you go near her again. I don’t know what happened but I know she was hurt because of you and I won’t give you another chance. You had one and you failed at protecting her so leave now.”

“I won’t. I want to talk to her.”

“Too bad she won’t talk to you. She didn’t even wake up yet so you better leave.”

Her thoughts had been fighting against one another in her head but she knew what she wanted to do now.

“No. Let him get in.”

The girl’s voice resounded in the silence of the hospital room and she knew her best friend was probably very mad, tired and anxious but she had to talk to this man who was, after all, her boyfriend.

“You… You are… ou woke up… How are you my love?” ChanYeol asked with a small voice.

“Well… Let me think… My boyfriend lied to me and stabbed me so how do you think I am feeling?” answered the girl in a tiny but bitter voice.

“You did WHAT?” HongBin was fulminating, almost throwing ChanYeol out of the room.

“Please guys could you take HongBin out with you? I’d like to talk one to one with… my boyfriend.”

“Are you sure it’s a good idea? I mean… After what happened I don’t think it’s very healthy to leave you two alone…”

“I am. Please go.”

When all the men have left the room, Daeya looked at ChanYeol. He was in a horrible state. His hair were messy and dark circles have appeared under his beautiful eyes as he had been tossing and turning all night, waiting for Daeya’s surgery news. But somehow she didn’t know how to feel bad for him. After all it was his fault, his voice kept repeating in her head.

“So… Is there a thing you forgot to tell me?”

“”I… I really wanted to tell you but…”

“but you thought that I wouldn’t notice is that it? When were you planning on telling me?”

“…Well…”

“Were you only planning on telling me?”

“I… I was but I as waiting for the right moment and…”

“And what a better moment than the one in which you attack your girlfriend with our claws… I get it now!”

“No you don’t! Listen I’m sorry, I really am.”

“Oh no you’re not. And you probably never will… I guess we weren’t meant to be after all…”

“Don’t say that.”

“Talking is approximatively the only thing I can afford to do right now in this hospital bed so I’ll say whatever I want. And what I want is for you to gi away and never come back near me.”

“Please Dae, please don’t do that. Don’t make hasty decisions…”

“I don’t. You did it for me long ago when you decided to lie to me.”

“I didn’t lie to you. I just… I was waiting for the right moment to tell you because I care for you.”

“You don’t. You never really cared for me or my feelings or you would have told me long ago what you were. You want me to stop telling you to leave? Then do it. Leave. You’ll never hear me again. Now I’m tired and I need to rest because I’ve been under surgery. So I don’t care if you stay but if you’re still here when I wake up I’ll have you taken away from me.”

 

 

 

 

So... Hello everybody :) I'm sorry I think this year is going to be hectic as hell. I have the feeling that I'm running everywhere and that It's not even useful so it's tiring and frustrating.

Anyway... I never thought that this story would have so many subscribers and everything so I really really want to thank you all guys for you wonderful support. I love you. Writing is the only thing that can cheer me up in some situations and It's amazing to see that people actually like what I write so THANKS (readers, commenters, upvoters, subscribers, whoever you are I really thank you ♥)

Also! Even though I don't want it to happen and everything it's soon my birthday so I'll probably post a oneshot staring VIXX's Leo (since he is one of the two most amazing kpop singers for me). So maybe I won't write another chapter next week I don't know if I'll have time or not to write a oneshot AND a chapter.

Another thing (gosh I write too much) is that I hit 200 subscribers (all stories mixed) so I'll probably do a fluffy "optional bias" and you story soon to thank you all.

Last but not least I don't know if there are any Starlights out there but go check VIXX's new song Error as soon as possible ♥