Warning

Wild 3.6.5

Warning

 

When he successfully reached the house, his leader was waiting for him on the outside of the mansion with a disapproving frown on his face. ChanYeol could see some of his friends peeking through the windows. He knew some of them didn't know what to think of his relationship with Daeya but he also knew others were supporting it fully and it gave him strength.

"SuHo! What are you doing outside you're gonna catch a cold."

"Don't play dumb ChanYeol. You know exactly who I was waiting."

"Really? Do I know that?" ChanYeol took a pensive look, which made his friends wonder what he abd the leader was saying.

"I assume you checked your cellphone. So I assume you know I called you numerous time. And i suppose you know why."

"No. I don't know why. I'm an adult"

“I’m not talking about that. Get in we have to talk. Now.”

SuHo was not the kind of leader that was strict. He usually behaved more like a friend than a leader even though being the leader meant a lot to him.

ChanYeol didn’t like the idea of his friend interfering in his relationship though and even though he was going to listen to his friend and leader, he already knew that he wouldn’t change his position on dating Daeya. But, after all, listening to SuHo was going to ease his friend and maybe, that way, he was going to keep seeing Daeya without his friend having to tell him otherwise. Knowing that he came in, smiling widely toward the window behind which the rest of the pack was gathered.

SuHo watched his friend carefully as he tried to find the right words to address ChanYeol. He knew that he couldn’t really be friendly otherwise he wouldn’t be taken seriously but he hated the idea of having to scold his friend.

He also hated this feeling: knowing that he was right. To be honest it didn’t really bothered him usually, on the contrary… But right now, seeing how ChanYeol was, all smiley and rested, all happy and bubbly (even more than usual if that was possible to imagine), full of hopes and dreams… It was hard for him, as friend and leader, to tell him to forget the origin of his joy.

“ChanYeol. I get it. You… you think you’re in love and so you think that this relationship is going to make you a better man and you think all is going to be ok... You think the problem we had is fading away… But you can never know and you should be aware of that…”

“Firstly I don’t “think” I’m in love. I just am. You should recognize it since you pretend to be in the same state with Ara. Secondly, this is really making me a better man. The haunting nightmares are not filling me each and every night of my life. There is no problem now. Everything was just a big joked and it’s finished. It’s solved…”

“You don’t know about that. You could be putting your own brothers at risk. All of us are affected by your relationship with Daeya. And I can’t accept that. You have to end this thing.”

“SuHo, I really really like you and usually I really respect you but you can’t tell me what to do. Who are you to…”

“I’m your leader for god’s sake. I am the one who had been named to watch over all of you. Don’t you know how hard it is to be bearing such a responsibility? Do you even imagine? Can you even get what it is to have eleven brothers, eleven friends leaning on you and your leadership?”

“As you said it so well It’s not my role. I don’t get to think. You are the one who think being the leader. But it doesn’t give you any power to stop me from loving who I want to. It doesn’t give you any power to lead MY life.”

“ChanYeol, listen to me. You’re a man, and I totally get that you are attracted to this girl. I’m not trying to tell you not to love her. But you're also a wolf. I should know where you are and who you’re with because your fate can also change the whole pack’s fate.”

“I don’t think I’m doing anything wrong. If I was playing with Daeya’s heart and affection and not feeling the same way it would be foolish of me to do so but I’m not. I just want to be happy and give back the love she is giving me. And you have absolutely no right to comment about that. You have no right to tell me anything…”

"I do. It’s my job to do so. You're also a wolf. And I'm your leader. I should always know where you are and who you're with. You are a part of something bigger than just you. If we were normal beings I probably won’t interfere. Maybe I would tell you to be careful because I wouldn’t have you hurt by love. But I’m more than that. I’m your brother and your leader. And as both I ask you to think over all this foolishness. I’m asking you to do that, I’m not ordering you anything. But I really wish you’re going to do it…”

“So now I’m a fool for believing I can also be happy as BaekHyun is? Than am I a fool for believing I can have a girl like Tao? Am I a fool for believing someone can love me as Ara loves you?”

“I never said that. At least I never meant to…”

“I don’t care about what you meant “brother”. What Is important is what I got from your little speech. And I don’t think I got anything good so I’m leaving. Don’t look for me, be it as a “friend”, a “brother” or a “leader”. I won’t be answering my phone either.”

SuHo was left alone in his room, sighing and more worried than he had ever been. They had been through a lot this past few years: a girl joining the pack, soul mates coming from everywhere… They even barely avoided a split, though this was harder than everything that he had fought until now.

He didn’t like the idea of fighting one of his brothers’ feelings because he knew that, in the end, he would lose anyway.

 

 

Hello everybody!

First, I know ChnYeol can be seen as a bit of a jerk (like he doesn't really care about SuHo and everything... But I thought it was going to be interesting to see the love story through one's eyes that won't be tatally involved into it... Sorry if you despised ChanYeol or SuHo in this... :/

Also I'm really sorry for not updating sooner. To be honest I don't have time to myself these days. This year I'm going to be a full time primary teacher and I feel like I don't have enough time to prepare everything... 

The school year is beginning like in two days but I still haven't had all the meetings with the other teachers etc...

So basically what I'm saying is that I can't promise you to update as many time as I used to but I will at least try to update once or twice a week! *pinky promise*

 

I send love to all my faithful readers/subscribers (i.e you!) :  I cannot thank you enough to support my wrintings ♥