Guidance

Wild 3.6.5

Guidance

 

ChanYeol didn’t really get why Ara wanted to talk to him. He had thought that SuHo would be the one who will reprimand him and his behavior but it seemed that the girl had taken the upper hand and decided to do it. Ara had always seemed cool to ChanYeol but maybe he had been wrong all this time… The frown on her face definitely showed that she didn’t want to congratulate him in any way.

“Relax. I’m not going to bite you. I just want to talk to you…” The young girl said as the frown on her face seemed to disappear a little.

“Couldn’t you talk to me there?”

“No. Well I could have but you probably won’t have liked it if I had done that anyway…”

“Ok, so what is it Ara?”

“Well… First of all why did you do it that way? I know you wanted to tell all your brothers that you and Daeya were a couple but though… I don’t think it was the best idea ever… Maybe you should have talked to Kris and SuHo first…”

“… And they probably would have talked me out of this relationship under the cover of being cautious…”

“Because they care for you and for the whole pack wealth…”

“I know. But we are old enough to protect ourselves and the pack as individuals.”

“It’s their job, they are meant to do so. They are your leaders ChanYeol.”

“I know. But you really want me to remind you what SuHo did to protect the pack? He left you all alone without any explanation. You really want me to do the same to Daeya? Is that what you want?”

“I… I don’t want Daeya to live what I went through but you have to admit that SuHo and Kris are just trying to do their best…”

“You’re saying so because you’re SuHo’s girlfriend. And because he was able to come back to you later on. I may not be able to do the same with Daeya if I leave now.”

“… Maybe you’re right but try to understand…”

“I know. They have to do that. They don’t have a choice but I didn’t need you to tell me that. Is that all you wanted to say? Because I think I pretty much got it.”

ChanYeol was angry and couldn’t help it. He wasn’t particularly mad at Ara but he was rather irritated by the whole situation he was in. Sure, he had been quite childish and a bit too blunt to go in the room where all his brothers were holding Daeya’s hand but he didn’t get why he wasn’t able to be with her. He loved her and she did love him too. Why shouldn’t they be together? After all it was only SuHo and Kris excessive prevention that got in the way of both their happiness (and maybe not only both their happiness but maybe also the whole pack’s happiness).

“No. I didn’t want to talk to you about that at first. It just… came out like that… “

Ara became fidgety as she cleared her voice.

“I don’t know how you’re going to take it since you seem quite nervous and…”

“I won’t be mad at you so just tell me.”

“Ok… But just remember that I’m only trying to help you. I think you and Daeya are great together but I just wanted to explain you their reactions and everything but I really support you as a couple and…”

“Ara. Just spill it. What’s on your mind?”

“Well… I… I just wanted to know if you have talked with her about… Well you know…”

“You mean about me being a werewolf?”

“Yes… Did you tell her?”

“No. I didn’t. Why?”

“I have no right to tell you what to do but… Being someone who had lived what she is going to go through when she’ll learn it I think you should tell her as soon as possible otherwise she won’t like that very much…”

“OK. I get it. She’s going to be in shock I get it but… I couldn’t tell her last night and neither did I this morning…”

“Listen to me. I know it’s not easy for you to tell. But it’s not going to be easy for her either to accept that…”

“…beast?”

“No I meant that It’s not going to be easy for her to accept that part of you that is you without being you… I mean you are part wolf. Do you think it’s easy for a girl to learn that she partially likes an… intelligent wolf who is also a human?”

“I know. But you see, contrary to what SuHo and Kris seems to think I’m actually thinking about the pack safety.”

“What do you mean?”

“Why do you think I don’t want to tell her right away about this whole… thing? I am trying to protect the pack. What if I told her and she didn’t accept it. What if she was going to tell everybody about it? DO you think that my brothers will be safe long? I don’t care about me but I do care for their health and I don’t want people to hurt them in any way.”

“… I get it. Just know that by protecting your brothers you’re going to hurt her. It may not be the best solution. Why don’t you tell her you want to take things slow and try to get to know her before really going out with her…?”

“It could be a solution but I don’t know if I can do that. I really like her and she really likes me. I mean… I could also go out with her and when we’ll be ok I’ll tell her all about “that”.”

“Yes. I guess you could but try to think wisely ChanYeol. Because in the situation you’re in right now, trying to protect one side is only going to hurt the other side. And she may not like it very much when she’ll learn that. Try to be careful and do not wait too long. It may not be the best solution…”

 

 

Hello lovely readers! I'm back! (OK I wasn't away for long but anyway I'm back yay!)

So here you go for today's chapter... It may not be funny or fluffy but... A bit a drama is also needed and fluff is coming right away after that (I think? XD)

Anyway thanks to my new subscribers. 

And thanks to you too my lovely readers/ subscribers/ commenters ♥