Second date

Wild 3.6.5

Second date

 

ChanYeol was nervous. He had played and played again this night that he had been planning for days over and over again. Though he knew nothing was going to happen the way he intended to.

The past few days had been hectic in the house. SuHo had tried to talk to him over and over again but he had avoided every opportunity since ChanYeol didn’t want to hear anything after the first talk. The younger one hated the idea of having to avoid his older brother and leader but he knew that if he didn’t he would probably get in a violent fight with him.

As a wolf it was a given that they didn’t want to be caged into anything. But SuHo, trying to be a good brother only deprived him from his freedom. He had a total liberty in choosing the girl he wanted to spend time with and his leader wasn’t supposed to say anything about it.

Clenching his fist, ChanYeol tried to push back the anger that had been bottled up through the days. He knew his other brothers had been trying not to takes sides for or against his relationship with Daeya but he knew very well that most of them, if not all of them, were whispering behind closed doors about it.

Seeing their reactions, his anger had been coupled with surprised when he had heard about Ara taking his side and seeing her and SuHo somehow avoid each other and behave weirdly in the other one’s presence. He felt bad for his friend. He didn’t want to bring any problems to his leader’s couple. But he also knew he wasn’t to blame. Maybe Ara didn’t like SuHo’s reaction and this showed that the leader was purely and simply wrong. Even his girlfriend knew it.

ChanYeol sighed. All this drama only put his feeling down. He didn’t felt that much of a “happy virus” anymore these days. He felt concerned by each and every thing. Everyone was watching and choosing the words he was going to use in the house and talking to the other ones. The atmosphere was getting more and more oppressive.

“Hey you!”

ChanYeol smiled a bit as he turned his face toward his girlfriend’s voice behind him, only for his cheek to meet the girl’s lips.

“Stop stealing kisses from me. You know perfectly well that I love to put my head on your shoulder!”

Daeya had took a scandalized intonation that made ChanYeol smile even more.

“… And you know perfectly well it’s too tempting for me to resist” the young man answered, smiling even more as he met her look.

“… Oh great. Not only you’re a shameless stealer but you also use cheesy lines…” Daeya was now pretending to be annoyed.

“… That you love. Maybe I’m a stealer but you know lying is bad too…”

The girl faked a sigh and shrugged, admitting that he was right.

“So. What are we going to do?”

“I’m taking you to a little restaurant and then… I just thought it would be great to have a little time just the two of us… I know a place that’s quite cool and I’d like us to go there…”

“I guess I don’t have a choice since you’ve been planning everything out. I will just fit in whatever you want to do…” Daeya smiled as she was saying that.

ChanYeol knew his girlfriend loved to have the illusion of mastering and knowing everything. So her accepting this was a huge step. He stole a glance at her and realized again how lucky he was.

Next to him was standing the most beautiful girl he could have imagined and he couldn’t believe that she was his.

“If you have all that planned I think we should leave… Don’t you think?” Daeya smiled a bit awkwardly, a bit embarrassed by her girlfriend stare on her.

“You’re right we should leave.” ChanYeol simply answered, lost for words that he wished to say to her, and only taking her hand to lead her to the place where they were supposed to eat.

It wasn’t a very fancy restaurant but he knew her well enough that, to her, being with him was more important than the place they were. It was a small restaurant that was owned by a sweet couple. They were used to young couples with small budgets coming to their restaurant and did their well for those couples to have a good evening without money problems or anything.

When the meal was finished, the couple left the place. ChanYeol had been dying to make a surprise to Daeya and the girl didn’t knew anything about the place he was going to take her.

ChanYeol led her to a small clearing near the borders of the forest. Of course Daeya didn’t know that but it was a place he liked to go when he was transformed as a wolf. He had been waiting to take her there for a long time now.

As they arrived there he laid a blanket and lied down on it to look up at the stars. Daeya did as he had done and they continued talking all evening, talking about stars but also about their love.

“You know I wanted to take you here ever since I’ve met you. I knew this was the place…”

“Really… It’s really beautiful but why is this place so… meaningful to you that you wanted to show it to me?”

“Well… It’s… It’s a place I often come when I need to be alone, or to think or… Well I come often here…”

ChanYeol paused before adding “Daeya, I need to tell you something…”

“What is it?”

Intrigued by her boyfriend’s change of tone the girl had sit down and looked at him with a puzzled look. ChanYeol had meant to tell her all about is werewolf being but as he met her eyes he just couldn’t say it: he couldn’t afford to lose her.

“I love you. I really do. I want to share everything with you like places like this that really means something for me…”

“I love you too Channie.”         

Both the young man and the young women haven’t seen not a wolf shadow in the dark nor it’s golden eyes watching each and every thing that happened there.

 

 

 

 

Yay! I did it! I updated in the week end! 
I hope this chapter isn't too boring... I don't feel like my writing is that good because I'm not that great these days but maybe it's only an impression I have?

Anyway I'll try to update as soon as possible!

Thank you for sticking with me my dear commenters/subscribers/readers!