Meeting ChanYeol friends (part 1)

Wild 3.6.5

Meeting ChanYeol friends (part 1)

 

"... and here is Kai that you've already met this morning..."

Daeya had just met ChanYeol's friends and they seemed to be quite friendly. However she was also already impressed by some of them. Tao and Kris were tall and seemed to be quite silent. Of course, as an introvert, she should have understood their silence but their attitude could be either considered as introvert or totally hostile.

Some of them had also been really friendly instantly. SuHo's greetings, BaekHyun smile and LuHan attitude were the one she could remember when she thought of possible friends. XiuMin and Chen had even tried to joke withthe tensed girl.

Others seemed to be neutral: neither friendly of hostile... Lay was quite shy and Daeya and her friend had imediatly understood that. D.O was a mystery to the youbg girl: his face didn't show any expression as ChanYeol had presented her. When it came to SeHun, ChanYeol had told her that it seemed that he was always sulking, maybe it was because he had moodswings.

Of course, she had already met Kai...

"I'm not sure I won't mix your names... Don't be mad at me if I do."

"They won't believe me. They can'et expect you remeber everything right now." ChanYeol answered before anybody else could.

"Please come inside... It must be already weird for you to meet all of us already so don't mind the mess" SuHo said, smiling to the two friends and greeting them.

As he said so, Daeya could see D.O glaring at the oldest and Daeya chuckled silently as she remembered ChanYeol explaining that the young mas was one of the few who was tiding up the house.

As she did so she met Chen smiling eyed. Apparently he had understood the girl's reason to laugh.

When they entered the room; Daeya felt like she was trapped. But it was not as she usually did in society. It was different and almost worst because she didn’t know where it came from. She had somehow a survival instinct awaking in her telling her to go away as soon as possible.

Of all the people that were here she only could count on HongBin.

“Are you ok? You’re really pale you know…” Lay asked.

ChanYeol had say something during the day about one of his friends studying to be a doctor. It must be him, Daeya thought as she stared at him with a blank look.

“Maybe you should lay down on the couch… I’m going to look for my things and…”

“Don’t. I’ll be just fine.” Daeya almost shouted puzzling the young man.

“I mean… Sorry I didn’t mean to shout… Thank you, you’re very kind but it’s ok.” She added in a softer voice.

As some of the guys headed to the kitchen to “fetch the food”, taking ChanYeol with them, a few stayed around Daeya and HongBin, trying to figure what was happening to her.

“Are you sure. You don’t want Lay to see if there is something wrong? I mean he is a great future doctor…” XiuMin kept on repeating.

Maybe I misjudged them thought HongBin as he clearly saw that XiuMin, Lay and Chen seemed to be really and genuinely concerned for the girl they didn’t really knew. It was written all over their face, each frown they did, each look they exchanged conveyed worry.

“You know… If you’re impressed by these guys don’t be… I’ll be there to protect you you know” Chen joked,  bending his chest to add more power to his words.

“…And I’ll definitely help him!” XiuMin added.

Daeya felt much better as she openly laughed, praying not to offend them. To be true, if she had to choose two guys in the group to “protect her” she wouldn’t have picked the two friendlier with baby cheeks and not that tall…

“Hey, I know what you’re thinking right now but really, we’re much more powerful than what you could imagine…”

“We know each and every one of their weaknesses…”

“Here did you know that D.O absolutely HATE when we kiss his cheeks?”

“… Or that Kris can’t help but surrender to everything and anything if you kidnap his fluffed alpaga?...”

“… Or that ChanYeol…”

As soon as XiuMin said this name with the word “weakness” linked, something seemed to awake in Daeya’s mind. Something that wanted to hear what Chen and XiuMin said about ChanYeol’s weakness as if it had to be something ridicule.

Because it’ll definitely help her to destroy what bothered her in ChanYeol.

As she tried to focus on her new friends’ words, totally lost in her thoughts,  she didn’t see the rest of the group coming back to them with the food in their hands

 

 

This chapter seems awefully small... :o

Well... I promise the next one is going to be longer *pinky promise*

Anyway the next chapter wll be posted today (at least for me^^) even though it won't be posted right away because I'm with my family etc...

Just remember something: Daeya doesn't know that Yeollie has a wolf side (hence the "what bothered her in ChanYeol..."

 

Thank you for reading/commenting/subsribing/upvoting

see  write you soon ;)