Love?

Wild 3.6.5

Love?

 

HongBin wasn't really at ease with the idea of Daeya going alone to the house of ChanYeol and hid friends but he couldn't do anything about that since she didn't want him to go along with her. He watched over the place where she was sat and sighed. It was hopeless. never before he had been so concerned by his friend not even the day he had come home to find her unconscious.

"Bin please talk to me..."

The young man couldn't believe what he was hearing. She was the one who had begun the fight.

"What do you want me to tell you? You want me to praise your new friends?"

Daeya didn't really know how to react. She didn't know if she was supposed to laugh because of his obvious jealousy or if she was going to be angry at him again because of his comment.

"No. I just want you to realize that what you said could be hurtful for me and for them. I'd just like you to apologize and, if you want to, come with me to this little party. Just be cool and try to get to know them."

HongBin didn't want to bend. But he didn't want his friend to break either.

"I'm sorry. I'll come."

 

*****************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

 

ChanYeol and Kai had been telling everything about their day to their friends and all the pack was nervous and impatient to meet the girl.

The party was supposed to be a quiet evening at first. But since Daeya was going to come, the guys wanted to impress the girl. After all, she was the one who could destroy their pack or not...

"Do you know what she likes to eat?" asked Lay and D.O as they were already reaching the kitchen.

"Should we aim for a movie night, a board game night?"

"Don't tell me she likes to dance and want a real party?" Chen pleaded his tall friend.

ChanYeol was tired of answering to his friend's questions. To be honest, the only time he was alright seemed to be when he was with the girl. When he was beside her it seemed he didn't have any problems. They seemed to disappear at her sight and he really didn't get his friends' restraint toward the girl.

As soon as he looked at his watch and realized it was almost time for him to leave to fetch Daeya. He jumped from his seat and exited from the house as his friends exchanged worried looks.

He didn't really know what was going through him. He only knew he wanted to see her. He wanted to make her laugh. He wanted to hold her.

And to be true, he knew exactly what was going on with him.

He was simply, each and every day, falling a little more for the girl. And he knew that sooner or later he was going to ask her out but he didn't know how.

As he reached her house he texted her and waited. He had felt that her friend, HongBin didn't really liked him and he knew exactly why. It was really too obvious that he loved her too. He wondered if the young man was going to join them for the evening, and as soon as the door opened, his question found an answer: he was definitely coming.

"Hey! I hope you and Daeya are ok....?"

"Why wouldn't we?" the "friend" answered.

"Well... I don't know but you seemed to have a pretty big fight earlier so... I was somehow worried..."

"Don't be. We made up. We always make up" HongBin answered. He had felt that ChanYeol obviously liked his friend and he couldn't help but toy a bit with him.

And it definitely worked, the young man thought as seeing ChanYeol's lips pursed and a frown on his face.

All this disappeared fast though as Daeya exited the house, dressed as usual but wearing make up and having a new hairstyle that made her eyes pop up (not literally though).

"You... you are..." He wanted to tell the girl she was breathtaking and that he loved her here and then but he couldn't.

Because her being breathtaking to him wasn't just a word to express himself. She really had taken his breath away and he didn't know how to breathe or talk anymore.

He was frozen, unable to move and couldn't even answer the girl as she asked:

 "I'm what?"

ChanYeol blinked once, as if he didn't even get what the girl was saying. Quite lost in his world, with his wolf fighting against his fascination, he turned over to HongBin. And it seemed that the young man realized ChanYeol's state as he pitied the man and answered.

"I think he wants to tell you that you are cute."

The lute man didn't know how to react. He wanted to hate the photograph for having used the word "cute" when she was rather over pretty. But he also was thankful to him for having answered for him and made Daeya blush with this simple compliment.

He cleared his throat and finally reacted.

"Yea... Yeah... That's quite what I meant to say... Listen I don't want to sound weird but all my friend are really looking forward meeting you..."

"Then let's go!"

The ride was quite quiet since ChanYeol tried to focus as much as possible on the road and not on the girl and Daeya and HongBin were still quite uneasy with each other even though they had made up.

When they arrived near the house, Daeya and HongBin were even more impressed. They were quite introverted and the idea of meeting more than twelve people was somehow quite upsetting.

"The girls are supposed to be back from their trip during the evening so for now it'll just be us fourteen..." ChanYeol said as he was trying to ease the girl.

"Just us fourteen" She repeated anxiously as she glanced to her long friend, as if looking over HongBin will ease her mind and stress.

"It's going to be ok. Don't panic. I'm here" The young man whispered to her as he reached for her hand and squeezed it lightly as ChanYeol frowned once more.

 

"Guys. The time has come." SuHo said in a deep voice.

 

 

 

I'm sorry for not updating two days in a row... Since I'm on holidays and I never see my family I tend to take the best of it and it reaaaally takes time (especially when you have your family (uncles, aunt etc) coming over for dinner!)

Anyway... I feel that today's chapter is not that great (but maybe it's me?) but to be true I want next chapter to be a realy good one because it's quite central to the story so... I'm a bit scared somehow to write it badly ^^"
Another thing is that today's chapter was written on my brand new tablet! (It's a beautiful Samsung tab 4 that my parents gifted me (Yeah they're totally crazy!) to celebrate the end of my studies... And I just LOVE IT ♥
It's name is 별빛 (yeah I even give name to my computers, phone etc call me crazy^^"))
 

Thanks to all of you! 
*virtual hug to all my subscribers, and kisses to my commenters^^*