Meeting the other girlfriends

Wild 3.6.5

Meeting the other girlfriends

 

Jumping with surprise (but also because he was being surprised hugging Daeya), ChanYeol smiled and nervously answered:

“Hi girls… “

The three girls facing the couple chuckled at seeing ChanYeol’s reaction as they playfully exchanged looks.

“Hi Channie… You don’t even introduce us to your… friend?” Yina asked nudging toward Daeya.

Clearing his throat nervously as he looked a bit over Daeya, ChanYeol smiled awkwardly. The girl’s cheeks had turned red and she hung her head low from being caught red-handed. It seemed that he would have to introduce her and not let her do it…

“Here is Daeya she is a very… dear… friend of mine… Daeya here are the guys girlfriends… Yina, who’s wearing brownish clothes, is Baek’s girlfriend. The one in blue is Ara and she is SuHo’s one and the last girl is HyeMin who is going out with Tao…”

Daeya raised her head slightly to look at the girl, however she lowered her head again as she met three pair of eyes scrutinizing her with a smile on their lips.

“So… How did you two met?” HyeMin asked grinning from ear to ear.

“Well… err... We… We just run into each other lots of time and… We clicked along well so I… I’ve invited her to come here but…”

“But?” Ara asked, feeling something was up.

“But the guys don’t know we are kinda going out so please don’t tell them I’ll tell them as soon as possible but it just happened and it wasn’t planned and I don’t think the guys would appreciate you being aware of that before them and…” ChanYeol began, not stopping once to catch his breath.

“Don’t worry. We’ll be silent as the grave. But you better tell them soon because well… We’re girls after all so… You remember how you always tell us we’re chatting like… All the time and always telling each and everyone’s secrets…” HyeMin smirked.

“I will. Definitely. Tomorrow morning.”

“First thing tomorrow will be the best you know…” Ara playfully added, getting along with HyeMin’s game.

ChanYeol eagerly nodded. It seemed that he was somehow… afraid of the girls which surprised Daeya as well as it amused her.

“So… You… ran into each other… That was what you were saying…?” Yina asked smiling widely.

ChanYeol felt less and less at ease. He didn’t want Daeya to be aware of his stalking. Not right now when it seemed that they were going along so well… He would tell her eventually when the time would come, if it came ever.

“Yes we did. So… How was your trip?” The young man answered as he tried to change the subject.

“It was great. Being only with girls is great sometimes… And it was relaxing to be far away from the pack’s…” Ara began but was cut short by HyeMin who gave her a warning look.

“… be away from your stories and your bad jokes Channie”

Daeya’s glee exploded as she heard the last comment as ChanYeol contradicted her.

“See, even your girlfriend thinks your jokes are somehow not THAT funny”

Daeya tried to fix it with ChanYeol as she added “Well… Not all the time but most of them definitely are!”

She looked over at the young man who didn’t seem to be vexed. ChanYeol lightly smiled at her.

He was hiding so much things from her. He didn’t have the right to be vexed over such a thing he thought as he looked at Daeya’s eyes, loosing himself in them. ChanYeol smiled as he pecked lightly the girl, having totally forgotten that there were three other people there.

“PDA” Yina shouted lightly (to avoid awaking the boys), which lead to the three girl laughing their heart out.

“I… I’d rather go to sleep… It was nice meeting you but we’ll have time to chat some more later I guess so… I’m going to sleep.” Daeya said as she squeezed lightly her boyfriend’s hand and smiled a last time toward the trio.

The three girls began to yawn as if they suddenly remembered it was the middle of the night.

“I guess we’ll be leaving too… You’d rather go and sleep too you know Chan…”

“Yes I know. Please don’t bother her with a lot of questions and everything. She is… She is special.”

“We know she is . Do you really think that we don’t know that she could be the catalyst for the pack’s end? Ara is your leader’s girlfriend. Yina is a wolf too and she takes part in mist of your councils and well… Tao tell me everything, and when he doesn’t the girls tell me so we pretty much know everything about this girl…” HyeMin told ChanYeol.

“I meant… She is special to me…”

“We kind of understood that because, if I remember well, you were hugging her really tightly when we arrived and we’re not blind you know…”

“… And it kind of mean something, even for a reaction king as you are, to hug a girl like that…”

“To be honest what we don’t really know is how you really met her… and what happened since…”

“Because it’s really funny how you coincidently met her… But I guess you’ll tell us tomorrow because the drive was exhausting. Good night Chan.”

“yeah Good night…”

“Oh, and Chan…”

“Yeah?”

“We’ve agreed on not telling the guys about you and Daeya. But you’d rather think if how to explain why she is wearing one of your short and T-shirt if I were you.”

And the three girls entered the house as they left ChanYeol dumbfounded and thinking about what Ara just told him.

 

 

 

Once again, I'm sorry for not having updated sooner... Please forgive me... :*

So... This chapter was not that fluffy but it wasn't entirely focused on ChanYeol and Daeya^^

I wanted to introduce the girls properly in the story because... Well... They are going to be important later on!!! (BTW for those who have read Tao's story, HyeMin shouting "PDA" was a reference to ChanYeol teasing her and Tao at chapter 18^^)

Anyway it felt weird to write Chan because I sometimes pictured ChanYeol but also sometimes pictured GongChan or HimChan XD (Yeah I listen to too many groups but I can't help it XD)

 

Thanks for the new subscribers for having joined us on this story (thanks to the older ones to still be here ^^) and thanks to all my lovely readers^^
(btw don't be afraid to comment I don't always bite^^)