Meeting ChanYeol friends (part 2)

Wild 3.6.5

Meeting ChanYeol friends (part 2)

 

“We’re heeeere!” ChanYeol almost shouted, earning a weird look from the girl.

A part of Daeya seemed to awake as ChanYeol's voice prevented her to really hear anything about the man's weakness.

Aforesaid young man couldn’t help but look worriedly and concerned toward the young girl as he could feel something was wrong with her. His instincts never failed and even though a part of her seemed unreachable to him, he could still feel that she felt lost. However he understood the girl’s emotion wrongly as he thought it was because of the presence of him and his brothers and the whole idea of her being in a foreign environment.

“Oooooh pizza! I’m starving!” XiuMin shouted as he saw Daeya being uneasy and wanted to avoid everybody’s attention on the young girl, making her even more not at ease.

Twelve guys, HongBin included, thrown themselves on the food, as ChanYeol was giving the girl a glass of water.

“Are you alright?”

“I’m… I’m fine…”

“If you don’t feel well you can go just lean on my bed… I don’t want to sound weird but I just want you to be ok and I’d rather avoid you fainting…” ChanYeol began to speak, not stopping any second to breathe.

“I’m ok. I’ll be totally fine. Don’t worry for me.” Daeya smiled to the young men.

“… It’s easy to say: “Don’t worry”… How could I not worry when you’re in front of me and pale as a ghost…”

“I’m ok… See I’m already gaining colors” She joked as she pinched her cheeks.

“Pabo. It’s normal for a friend to worry. When you deeply care for a person you are bound to care for this person.”

Daeya froze at hearing ChanYeol’s words. He had said that he cared for her. Scratch that. He had said he deeply cared for her. Quite dizzy, she couldn’t tear her eyes from ChanYeol’s face. Their cheeks were burning and they were lost in their own world as they kept on staring for at least five minutes before being interrupted.

“Guys, you should take one bite or else they are going to eat everything” BaekHyun joked.

SuHo and Kris looked at each other with a meaningful stare as SeHun mumbled:

“You’re joking right. You’re at least eaten as much as both me and Tao together…”

This single sentence made everybody laugh as they gave each Daeya and ChanYeol a slice of pizza as they continued chatting and bickering.

ChanYeol felt uneasy after his slight confession and couldn’t stay near Daeya. Each time the girl seemed to go near him, he always put someone else between them like he needed a shield to protect himself from the girl.

“It doesn’t matter” thought the girl as she watched him shove Tao between them once more time.

At least it wouldn’t have mattered if it was anybody but him. ChanYeol meant a lot to her and she slowly realized that each and every time another of the guy was pushed between them by the hands of ChanYeol.

“… And this is when I told him that he didn’t need me… So what do you think? Should I have…”

“Channie can I talk to you?”

Taking advantage of Tao’s height to approach the young man while hiding, Daeya had reached ChanYeol and they were now facing each other.

The young man had a slight movement of trying to escape the other way, only to face the wall and realize he had no choice but talking to the girl.

“I… I guess… What’s happening?”

“What’s happening? So… You’ve not noticed someone avoiding me all evening for now…?”

“Hum… Not really? Sure, Kris and Tao haven’t really talked to you yet but they are kind of timid with person they haven’t met…”

“And what about you? Are you scared of the people you don’t know… And what about the people you call your friends? Do you avoid them too?”

“I don’t.” ChanYeol awkwardly smiled as he got what the girl wanted but feigned not to understand.

“So you haven’t been avoiding me all evening without reason….”

“I haven’t really been avoiding you all evening?”

“Are you kidding me?” Daeya tone of voice had slightly changed and anger resounded as she spoke each and every word.

“… To be fair, I haven’t been avoiding you. I have been avoiding this conversation because I’m afraid if what I could say or what it could lead to…”

“What do you mean? If you’re tactful enough it could only lead to us being friends again.”

“Well I am afraid… Wait… What? Us being friends again? When did we stop being friends?” ChanYeol looked at the girl with puzzled eyes.

“I don’t know… Maybe when you decided to avoid me just after telling me I meant a lot to you…”

“I… I never tried to… Please believe me… I…”

As ChanYeol tried to look for words and Daeya carefully listened to each and every word coming from his mouth, a part pf the pack took HongBin to another room, being unnoticed by the two “friends”.

 

 

 

 

I'm so sorry for not updating sooner... It's kinda hard since I don't have a good onternet access etc...

BUT I have a good news! I finally know how I'm going to end this story! I mean I had a general idea and isolated ideas of chapters but now I definitely know! Anyway It's not going to be very soon since it's going to be at least a 30 chapter story!

 

I really want to thank you guys gor reading/commenting/upvoting/subscribing to my story. Love ya all ♥