1. Dreams

Wild 3.6.5

1. Dreams

Tears were running down her face. The branches of the trees all around beat her face, leaving deep scars on her soft skin. She was running as fast as she could, watching out for the moment she won’t hear the pants of the wolf behind her.

As she was frantically searching for a way to get out if the woods, she was also searching for someone to help her somehow.

But there was no way out. She was sentenced to be trapped in here. She was sentenced to try escaping to the beast. She was sentenced to die.

As she was thinking, she did not really take care of her surroundings and found herself facing the grass and fallen leaves. Her foot had been trapped in a root. Cursing under her breath she tried going up, only to fail: the chase was cut down. As the girl couldn’t move, she felt a hot and deep breath lingering on the soft skin of her neck.

Closing her eyes she breathed in heavily, waiting for the bite that would take her life away or at least provoke a swift pain.

But nothing came.

As she slowly and carefully opened her eyes, she met those of the beast. The wolf’s deep brown orbs were scrutinizing hers as if they were looking for an answer. As the animal put his pawn on her ankle it did not break the eye contact. And, as though they were fur under skin, the girl knew their connection was stronger than just a physical one.

There was a real understanding in the wolf eyes. As she trusted the beast she saw its eyes changing to blood red ones. And she knew she should have listened to her instincts when the wolf bit her shoulder, leaving deep fang shaped wounds on it.

Holding her shoulder, Daeya woke up looking at her surroundings only to find herself in her bedroom. Her cheeks were drenched by fearful and painful tears and she could somehow feel the utter pain lingering on her shoulder as though nothing had bit her.

Unable to sleep again she just waited for the sun to rise while thinking of these brown eyes that have captured hers.

 

*****************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

 

It was the full moon again and ChanYeol knew he wasn’t going to hold the animal this time. He had resisted the time before, only to be really bad tempered the week after. His brothers didn’t deserve that, he thought while preparing to change. Looking at the moon his eyes began to change, taking the shape of wolves’ ones and the brown of his pupils darkened. Fur was slowly covering his soft human skin and his nose changed only to look like of a muzzle. He clenched his jaws as he knew the hardest part of the changing was coming: his teeth evolving as fangs were always painful to him. Maybe it was because of the fact he knew he was becoming more and more human and resisting his beast side but each and every time this part of the transformation was more and more hurting.

Howling, he began to scroll through the houses to reach the edge of the woods. He snorted as the animal in him was ordering him to run in these woods. Letting the beast win, he began to speed through the trees and ferns.

All at once, his senses prevented him to go further. As he smelled a human nearby his fangs grew even more: It was time for a hunt.

As he felt the human trying to escape him, ChanYeol smirked: This human surely didn’t know she was facing an intelligent beast, half wolf and half human. Racing to catch her, he felt his claws going deeper in the soft soil of the woods.

As he heard a thump, he knew his prey would definitely not escape him. He could smell the perfume of the girl melted with her fear. Coming near her figure he decided to play for a while, breathing on her soft skin. He felt the girl shiver from fear and her distress showed once more when he came nearer, blood rushing in her veins.

As he was about to bite her, the girl opened her eyes meeting those of the wolf. All at once, the wolf was shut down by ChanYeol as he watched closely her orbs. She was no normal human. A part of him –animal or human of that he couldn’t say- couldn’t stand to see her so upset. He stayed like that for about a good ten minutes before moving again.

He let his pawn rest on the ankle of the girl, trying to feel if she was really hurt or not. As he wanted to put his muzzle on the soft skin of her neck and somehow cuddle with the human, he felt the beast taking the benefit of this closeness. Before ChanYeol really knew it, he felt the fang grow again and he plunge them deeply in the girl’s skin, almost feeling her pain as he did so.

At this precise moment, ChanYeol woke up in his bed, screaming from the pain his fangs caused while growing.

“What is it Channie?” mumbled a muffled voice he recognized to be Kris’.

“It’s… It’s back.”

He did not have to say anything more. His pack knew oh-too-well his struggle with the same dream every night even though they didn’t knew much about it.

“Were you running in the woods again? Were you hunting?” BaekHyun sleepy voice asked in the dark of the room.

“Yes I was.”

ChanYeol had never told the guys he was hunting a special prey. He had never told them about the girl in his dreams. But somehow he knew he has to.

It was high time they knew the reality of his dreams.

“guys… I have something to tell you…”

 

 

 

 

So... Here you go for the first chapter. I think he is not that long but I'd rather write a few and update regularly than put a huge amount not that often. 

I hope you like it so far even though it's just the very beginning. I haven't finnished the general "plot" soit's still kinda blurry in my head.

Also, since I'm writing it with ChanYeol as a werewolf, it is still wolf area and Kris is here!!

I'm sorry if I've done any grammar etc mistakes... I'm not a native english writer :)

 

Thank you for reading this story, commenting (It's always great to have some comments on your stories!) and subscribe!