Class Tee Part II

[DISCONTINUED] Crystal

"Naeun ah," Chorong called. The younger one who was doing her homework turned around to see her sister approaching her.

"Yeah Unnie?"

"Here." Chorong handed her an envelope. After taking it, Naeun stared blankly at her sister, wondering what the envelope was for. 

"Open it, I'm going to sleep now." She was not exactly prepared for Naeun's reaction. It was most likely that she would try to reject it. Just slightly after she laid down, she heard Naeun call her, but she pretended that she had already fallen asleep.

"Unnie, why did you do this? Also, how did you know?" These were repeated a few times, each time with the voice becoming louder. Chorong felt someone behind her, and she knew it was Naeun. However, she did not know what Naeun was going to do. Suddenly, she felt someone rolling her slightly, causing her to end up in an embrace. "I know you're not asleep Unnie."

Chorong opened her eyes and pouted slightly. "Is my acting that bad?"

"Yes," Naeun replied, chuckling softly. "How did you know?"

"Overheard the conversation. Just like how you know I'm not asleep, I know something."

"And the thing is?"

"My beloved sister had been crying herself to sleep for the past few nights. I know you want it badly, Naeun ah."

"But how could you have saved so much? You didn't eat, did you?" Chorong looked away, avoiding eye contact with her sister. 

"Don't worry, today's the last day. And someone bought me a burger today anyway," Chorong lied. The last day was tomorrow. "Just use it, hmm? I'm sure your classmate had been pestering you."

"Unnie, promise me you won't do this again?" 

"I'm tired I'm going to sleep."

"Hey~"

"Goodnight Naeun! Go sleep as well."

 


 

Now that Chorong had passed the money to Naeun, she barely had any money left. It was the last day she had to not eat. Unfortunately, it was the longest day of school. Throughout the entire day, she kept drinking water to make herself full. Desperately wanting to go home for food, she sent a message to Bomi.

 

To: Bomi-sshi

Hello, I'm really sorry but could we bring forward the tuition lesson by half an hour today? Like, immediately after school.

 

From: Bomi-sshi

You're so troublesome. Even if you don't want the half an hour break, I want it. Start work first, I will come in 15 minutes earlier than usual.

 

After replying with a "Thank You", she headed to the usual place of their tuition.

When Bomi arrived, Chorong quickly got up to bow. The former never actually understood why she would do that, not that she ever asked anyway. Wanting to give something to Chorong, she turned to face her. For the first time ever, Bomi looked at Chorong in the eyes (she never wanted to), causing the two to have a moment of eye contact. It was, however, stopped by Chorong who looked away blushing. 

Her eyes are so captivating. Why didn't I realise that? Bomi thought. On the other hand, what went past Chorong's mind was Why is my heart beating so fast? Anyway, she's really pretty... Not that I never noticed, it was just more so when our eyes met.

Trying to remove the thoughts from her head, Bomi coughed. "Ahem. This. For you." She shuffed the packet of rice she had bought into Chorong's hands. 

 

- Flashback - 

"I have a lack of time to eat just because of this girl who wants her tuition early," Bomi angrily muttered to herself, realising that she had to head for tuition already. She was about to step out of the canteen when she remembered that Chorong had said the day before that she could not eat today as well. 

"Maybe I should get her something.." Bomi looked around and bought the most filling meal, knowing that Chorong would be starving.

Why do I care about her in the first place? Ugh whatever, since I bought it already I'll just give it to her. Bomi thought.

- End of Flashback -

 

"No, you should not give me this.." Chorong tried to reject politely. She wanted to eat it, but it was not right to keep taking Bomi's food.

"Yah. You think I bought it specially for you? I was hungry so I bought two shares, then I suddenly became full after eating one share, so here's the extra. It's leftover food you're eating, y'know." Bomi mentally facepalmed after saying that. It was such a terrible excuse, what happened to the intelligent Bomi?

"No..." 

"Fine, if you don't want it then I'll throw it away." Bomi snatched the packet of rice and stood up, heading towards the dustbin. Obviously, she was immediately stopped by Chorong.

"Ehhh no. Fine, I'll take it."

Bomi smirked. She decided to tease the older. "You don't have to take it if you're so reluctant to."

"Nonono, I'll take it." Chorong took the packet from Bomi's hands and looked away, embarrassed for some reason.

"Okay, since you said so. You can eat it while I teach you." That was probably the worst idea for Bomi though, considering that she could not focus because of that. Finally being able to eat, Chorong's face carried a wide smile, which was what distracted Bomi a lot. While trying to teach, Bomi could see Chorong smiling from the side of her eyes.

She looks beautiful.. Why haven't I noticed? Wait, I'm supposed to dislike her, what's with these thoughts? But just look at her smile, she's so cute.

 


 

"I see you got that class tee, where did you get the money from?" Their aunt demanded to know. "You stole it or something, didn't you?"

Naeun did not reply. She just stood there. Until a slap landed on her, causing her to fall to the ground and tear from the pain.

"Since you're keeping quiet, then you must have really stolen it huh."

Just then, the door flew open. Chorong came home, shocked to see Naeun on the floor crying, one of her hand covering her cheek. Instantly, she ran to her sister and hugged her.

"Why did you do this to her?"

"Your sister stole money just to buy the class tee she wanted."

"Stole? I gave her the money."

"How did you have the money?"

"Saved. The pocket money we received."

"You dare give her money behind my back? Come here, you deserved to be punished." There it was, the appearance of the cane again. It was one of her tactics, to just use it when she was losing in an argument or whatever. Throughout, Chorong just screamed in pain, while Naeun just sobbed even more as she looked at her sister.

"Chorong, no dinner for you for a week. If this happens again, then I'll decrease it to fifteen dollars per week."

No one said anything. The two girls walked into their room, the door shut, and all that came from the room was sobbing sounds and a voice expressing deep apology.


A/N: Decided to update another time today, to celebrate Pink BnN's teaser release hehehe. This class tee really brought about some trouble, but yet it helped ChoMi progress.. How's 2eun and ChoMi going to be in the next chapter? :) any guesses / suggestions? ^^ 
Btw, Bomi on Weekly Idol today is so adorable!! ><

(I'll reply to all the comments in the next chapter instead ^^)