Fight

[DISCONTINUED] Crystal

Bomi was having a meal with her fellow 93line friends when a folded slip of paper was slammed onto the table. "Unnie."

There was a slightly tense atmosphere. The owner of the paper stared at Bomi with a cold and unreadable expression, and in return Bomi gave her an indifferent look. Not only did Bomi's friends stop eating, this also garnered attention from the other students sitting around them. It was rare, in fact their first time, seeing the two popular elites interact with each other. However, the two ended up in a simple monologue, with the girl walking away immediately after saying "Read it, please."

Although everyone, including Bomi, continued eating like nothing had ever happened, the girl could not get her mind off the letter, especially since it was from that particular girl. She struggled to appear like she did not care, but did not exactly succeed in the end. She hurriedly finished her food and abruptly left the table, with the excuse of having to go back to class. Finally getting away from her friends, she opened the letter. The paper was a foolscap paper, and on it was a message written in the typical pretty handwriting of girls.

Come back to my sister, listen to her. She's been through a lot, so just hear her perspective first. I just want to see her genuine smile again. Take this as a request from me, take it as I'm begging you. The tone of desperation evident in the message surprised Bomi. Brushing it off, she folded the piece of paper and kept it in her pocket.


Being the head of anything was definitely not going to be easy, it was not like no one had not expected it. The position came with lots of responsibilities, and it brought Eunji to a whole new level of 'busy'. Not being adjusted to it, it put Eunji under an extreme amount of stress. Even the number of times in a week she went home together with Naeun decreased, much less the time that she had for Naeun outside of school time. It had changed so much that most of the time spent together for the both of them was during school curriculum time. And spending time does not guarantee good things happening, right?

"Unnie, are we going home together later?" 

"No I have to stay back, got stuff to do."

"You're so busy these days, we barely spend time together anymore."

"Yah, can't you just go back with Chorong unnie? You know I'm busy with my duties, yet you always make it like I deliberately don't want to spend time with you. I may be close to you and dote on you a lot, but you need to understand I need time for my own activities and other friends as well!" Naeun meant it as a passing comment, but Eunji's reply took things too far. Without another word, the younger stood up and ran away. It would not take much effort for Eunji to chase after her, or even find her, but she made no effort in doing so.

Naeun ran to the corner that she frequented whenever she needed time alone. She usually ran there knowing that Eunji would find her there to comfort her, but this time Eunji was the reason she was there. She thought about how Eunji had changed. She missed the old Eunji, the one who took great care of her. It had not been that long and yet there was already a change in Eunji, Naeun was terribly afraid to think about how drastic it would become in the future. The hurt girl tried to be strong, but very much against her will, all these just the tap in her. The worst thing was that in the midst of these thoughts, a part of Naeun was still hoping that someone would appear. True enough, someone did appear, but it was not that particular person she wanted.

"I see a pretty girl, but her tears are tainting her beauty." The guy sat down right next to the crying girl. "And I wonder, if I have the privilege to be the one to listen to this beautiful lady's woes?"

Naeun did not even have to ask anything, since almost everyone in the school knew him. Undeniably charming, he was infamous as a player in school, yet a lot of girls still flock to him. He had a way with girls, so good at it that he was seldom hated despite his constant toying with people's feelings.

"The name's Taemin, Lee Taemin, and I'm quite positive you know that. Everyone knows the intelligent cute girl Son Naeun. You know me, I know you, so I presume we can skip the introduction bit. So, care to share why the school's beloved cold girl is now sobbing here like a kid?" With Taemin's constant compliments, Naeun could not help but blush, despite her tears still falling. She clearly knew that he was a player, but all she needed that moment was someone to talk to, and Taemin was her only choice. Rational thinking was beyond her control, and she decided to just tell him everything.

He was a really good companion, listening patiently to Naeun's rants. Although it was their first time having an actual encounter, he did not mind letting her snuggle into his arms for comfort. In fact, he even went to the extent of wiping away her tears from her. His actions were those Naeun would usually reject, but to receive such care at that point of time really made her heart flutter. He fulfilled all the responsbilities of a boyfriend, even offering to send her home after school.

All the things he did for her that day, no words could describe how thankful Naeun was. He sent her right to her doorstep, ensuring that she got home safely. Before watching her step into the house, he said, "You look beautiful even when you're crying, but you look even better when you're smiling like this."

Naeun's face turned red once again. Shyly, she smiled and thanked him before saying goodbye. She was not feeling absolutely alright, but she definitely felt very much better than she would have been without him.


It had been a long time since Bomi had last given tuition to Chorong. In a way the tuition was compulsory, but things were getting too awkward between them so it was an unspoken agreement to have it cancelled. Afterall, the teacher would not know about it.

A few days had passed since the day she received the letter. In these few days, Bomi was constantly in a conflict as to whether she should really follow what was written. People who leave others easily for the slightest reasons, these kind of jerks were people Bomi detested the most. To actually be thought of as one was an utter insult to her, and the fact that Chorong was the one who had no trust in her made it worse. She had thoughts of not ever forgiving Chorong, not even if the latter went down on her knees and begged. It was to that extent that Bomi hated being considered that kind of person, yet she knew very well that depriving Chorong of a chance to explain herself was unfair to her. After thinking over it, the girl stood up, deciding to have a more objective point of view. She did not want to risk feeling extreme regret.

Knowing the exact directions, Bomi started making her way towards Chorong's house. She played with her fingers, nervous as to meeting Chorong after so long of not interacting. However, her thoughts were distracted when she heard cries. Looking towards the direction of the sound, she saw a group of people, and it seemed like a bullying sesion was going on. Being the righteous person she had always been, she ran towards them without sparing any more thought.

***

Once the teacher had dismissed the class, Chorong packed her bag and headed back home. With her earpiece in, she entered her own world once again. Ever since her problems with Bomi started, she had loved doing so the most. Since she always went home alone, she enjoyed the feeling of being able to think about things and freely let out her emotions.

That day, she embarked on her journey home as usual. Before she completely blocked out her surroundings, someone shove her to the alley off the road. In an attempt to call someone, she tried to unlock her phone. However, her phone and earpiece were taken from her and thrown onto the floor. She was then pinned against the wall and soon surrounded by a couple of guys.

"I heard that you got my sister humiliated," one of the guys said.

"Wh-Who's your s-sister?" Chorong stuttered out of fear. The guys looked really tough and she knew she was going to have a hard time.

"You don't know? I'm Oh Sehun, brother of Oh Hayoung." Sehun leaned closer to the girl and her cheek. In response, Chorong flinched and turned away, shutting her eyes, absolutely uncomfortable from the touch. "Don't be scared. I have a policy, which is that I don't hit girls. Do you know how ungentlemanly it is for a guy to hit a girl?"

Sehun let out a chuckle, noticing that the girl was stiff in fear. Then he continued, "In fact, I've prepared a present for you today. I brought something - or someone rather. Come out now, my darling."

Appearing right on call was Oh Hayoung, who wore a smirk. Chorong could do nothing but gulp. In no time, the two girls were facing each other, with the older still being pinned. "She's all yours, my beloved sister."

Slaps were sent onto her face, leaving prominent hand marks behind. With two strong guys holding her back, Chorong was in Hayoung's hands to freely manipulate. Just from the yelps, even an idiot would be able to tell that it hurt a lot. Chorong might have lost a lot of things, but one thing she still had was dignity. As painful as it was, she was determined not to beg. It was a good quality, but at the same time it because that was exactly what Hayoung wanted her to do - to plead, to lose her only pride, to be reduced to nothing.

Like the knight who always saves the princess in movies, Hayoung suddenly got pushed and she fell on the ground. Try as they might, the guys around could not win against the girl who delivered her taekwondo moves like a pro. It did not take much effort for her to send all the guys running for their lives - or crawling away to be exact. But bullies being bullies, the Oh siblings did not forget to give a "watch out" warning before they left. Chorong's saviour turned and picked up the girl who was struggling to remain standing. Despite providing support, the very next moment she found Chorong completely in her arms, with her consciousness lost.

"Chorong!" The girl laid unconscious in her arms. She gently placed Chorong onto the floor, then proceeded to shake her. "Yah, Park Chorong!! Wake up, don't scare me!"

And as much as she did not want to, tears of worry came out involuntarily.


A/N: Wow this chapter is much longer than every chapter I have ever written xD I kind of just casually ruined all your "perfect happy" 2eun moments, didn't I? >< And don't blame me for putting Chorong in such a bad state all the time, at least I've given her her fair share of "a knight in shining armour" heh.

Thanks for the comments guys~ ^^

@secretagentspy this is sad too, just a different kind ><

@Taengoo99 at least she decided to give Chorong a chance to explain :)

@athousandreveries I hope I repaired it HAHA. Thanks so much, you're the first one to say something like that :') /cries a Han river because I'm so touched/ I hope you liked this chapter too! (: now both are complicated ..

@ckaz99 that contrast haha >< after rocky roads then people will learn to appreciate each other more ^^

@jetiunique because you secretly have a chomi shipper in you! XD you need some help in realising that. hahaha jkjk. I guess it's a bad thing now then ><

@Nachomisan it's really sad when people just leave you so easily lol >< to be labeled like that

@caramalisedraisins except that it's more exciting, right? x] haha kidding. is this roller coaster ride fun then? (:

@sparklinghealthykid Bomi left, then came back :D I love NaCho too hehe

@akumatsubasa life just has to work that way heh :3 2eun is just going slowly.. reaaaaal slow ><