All That Matters

[DISCONTINUED] Crystal

"Yah, Park Chorong! Wake up, don't scare me!" The younger girl was frightened, in fact terrified. She thought that the girl was just going to leave the world like that. It was not till some time later that the eyes of the older started to open. Bomi quickly dried her tears, not wanting to be spotted crying.

Chorong looked around to observe her surroundings, confused as to what had happened. Her eyes then fixed on Bomi, and even though she was in great pain, a smile naturally formed on her face. "Bbom ah, you're finally next to me again."

The girl that was called blushed at the name Chorong used. Though her contact was saved as that, she had never actually heard that nickname being said in real life. She flushed even more as she felt a hand touching her face, caressing her cheeks. "Bbom ah, I'm sorry. Unnie is sorry for-"

The younger held onto the other's hand and cut her off. "Later, hmm? Let's get your wounds treated first."

Immediately, she carried Chorong's bag ad started picking up the injured in the form of a piggyback. She received protests, but it was not her personality to care about it anyway. "Your phone is spoilt, and your earpiece is dirty already. I'll get you a new one later."

"Your hand is bleeding," Chorong pointed out. True enough, as much as the girl was skilled in Taekwondo, she did not manage to fight without any injuries at all. She was hit by a random glass bottle that was on the ground, and was actually bleeding quite a lot. However, with Chorong in her arms, neither the bleeding nor the pain bothered her.

"Are you feeling okay?" Bomi had not totally recovered from being afraid yet. She was very worried that Chorong might experience another blackout anytime.

"Mmm. I'm sorry, you must have been so scared just now." The streaks of tear stains on Bomi's face totally betrayed her. Chorong did not explicitly talk about it though, knowing that the younger loved to keep her pride.

"I wasn't. I didn't exactly come to save you either, just happened to walk past and see something going on." In Chorong's eyes, it was actually cute how Bomi always tried to pretend that she was very cool and did not care about her.

"Okay fine. Anyway, I'm really sorry for labeling you as that kind of person. I was just afraid because-" 

"Later." Chorong was about to continue, but instantly shut when she heard the next sentence.

"If you're really going to talk about it now then I'm going to leave you here and walk away." With that, Chorong decided to just enjoy her ride on Bomi's back, hoping that she was not being too much a burden.

Bomi carried her all the way home. Once the door was open, a lady was looking at both of  them. She silently heaved a sigh of relief that she had gotten down from Bomi's back. Praying that her aunt would not object, she lied that they had to do a project. Lucky for her, her aunt was in a good mood that day.

When they stepped into the room, Bomi forced Chorong to sit down. Under Chorong's directions, she got the first aid kit out. Kneeling down, she tended to each and every visible wound with care. Sometimes Chorong would jerk in an attempt to get her hand away, but at those times Bomi would look up and give her a comforting look. The older girl looked fondly at the younger, feeling happy at the fact that the girl who had been so cold to her was now treating her injuries. She felt bad however, since doing such things were obviously not something the girl usually did.

When everything was finally done, it was Bomi's turn. Forcing Bomi to take a seat next to her, Chorong picked up the  necessary items and took care of the wound that Bomi had. After she was done doing so, she pulled Bomi into her embrace. "Thanks Bbom ah. You're the first one to actually help me treat my wounds."


Chorong had gotten the permission from her aunt, so now she was taking a stroll at the park with Bomi. "Bomi ah, I've got things to say, would you hear me out?"

A nod was given and it cued Chorong to continue. "I'm sorry for hurting you like that, I should have trusted you more. I'll let you in on this. The last time, also the only time, someone had seen me in a vulnerable state, the person was so shocked she left me. She was my best friend, yet she left simply because she was shocked and did not know how to react. I mean, well, thinking from her perspective, I wouldn't blame her, but I was just afraid you would do the same." She ended it so soft it was close to a whisper. "And I just can't bear to watch you walk away. I was so scared to meet you, because I fear that you would tell me you're leaving."

From the side, the younger could see tears forming in her eyes. She could sense exactly how afraid she was. Mustering all her courage, she held Chorong's hands tight. "I'm sorry as well, I could've thought through it before leaving. Many people have left me for the slightest or no reason, and I was just upset that you thought of me that way."

Thinking of the past events, Bomi could not take it anymore. Her exact emotions at that point of time just came back to her all at once. Furthermore, she felt extremely guilty towards the older. For the second time, she broke down in front of the older. Her cold side disappeared entirely. She choked in between her sobs, "I'm sorry for always treating you so badly. Though I may not know everything, you've already suffered enough, yet I just keep hurting you even more. I deserve to die.."

Chorong shook her head violently, objecting to Bomi's statement. "Don't say that, please."

The crying girl looked up with eyes full of plead. "Please, let me protect you from now on."

Chorong did not know how to react to the younger's 'request'. She wanted to say that there was no need to, yet the look she received from Bomi did not allow her to give that response. Seeing the girl cry so badly in front of her, she did nothing but to engulf her in another hug. "Don't cry, Bbom ah.."

Until Bomi had calmed down, the two just stood there, with one snuggled into the other's arms murmuring apologies, and the other comforting her. The two headed back, but Chorong was extremely unwilling to let go. She looked at the girl in front of her who was tired from all the sobbing. The past few hours had been like a dream for her, to have Bomi with her once again. She was afraid that once she let Bomi go, things would change again. 

"I need to go now.." Bomi noticed that Chorong's eyes showed extreme worry and fear. "Don't worry, I promise I will still be with you tomorrow."

Trying to pacify the older who was like a kid at that moment, Bomi locked her promise with a pinky promise. She turned and was about to leave, but stopped out of surprise. Placing her hand on her cheek, she looked back at Chorong, who was now looking down with her face crimson red. It was embarrassing, but at that moment she felt like Bomi was all that matters.

"Thank you for today, Bomi." It was the soft and cute voice she loved to hear. She watched as the older went back into the house, too embarrassed to turn back.


Walking around the school, Eunji stopped as she heard a guy's voice mentioning Naeun. Hiding behind a wall, she listened carefully to the conversation that was going on.

"So how's your bet going?"

"Son NaEun? I'm totally going to win again this time. She's absolutely stuck to me now." 

"Whoaaaa I see someone's charms are always so appealing, huh?"

"Of course! Hyung let me tell you something. You should have seen her cry! It was the ugliest thing I have seen in life." Hearing the two guys laughter made Eunji's blood boil. She was struggling to stop herself from just going there to slap them upside down.

"Hyung, be prepared to see another drama with the girl clinging onto me ever so desperately. I'm going to make her even happier than she is now, then drop her from the highest point. That way she'd surely cry, and I'd surely win the bet." Eunji gasp, shocked at how mean the guys were. How could they just play with girls' feelings so easily? She had to tell Naeun as soon as possible.


"Naeun ah, want to go home together today?" Ever since that day, the two had never headed home together. The younger spent most of her time with Taemin, and the other times when they were together, Eunji could still sense that Naeun was angry - or hurt for that matter. She really wanted to apologise and patch things up, but her busy schedule never allowed her to.

"I'm going home with Taemin Oppa." Eunji did not know how to react, Naeun had never been so cold. The former was secretly thankful that the whole troop of Naeun's fans were not there, she certainly did not want to let them see that there was a problem - who knows what they would do?

"Naeun ah, you see, I've got something to tell you." It was really hard for Eunji to talk normally, but she tried hard anyway. She knew being angry or letting her emotions control her was not the way to pacify Naeun.

"You can tell me now."

Eunji sighed in defeat. "Okay then. Taemin's just playing with your feelings. Don't get too attached to him and stay away."

"No he's not. I know he's usually a player but this time it's real. He tells me that I've changed him. He spends so much time making me happy, not like someone." Eunji felt like someone had just stabbed her straight in the heart. With Naeun treating her like that, she felt like just killing herself.

"Look, I know it's my fault for that and I sincerely apologise for that, but would you stop going out with him just because you want to go against me?"

"I'm not. He makes me happy, and that's all that matters. Your opinion doesn't matter either." Naeun left since she did not want to talk anymore. Eunji was terribly worried for Naeun, she had gone too far in. Please, just don't end up dating him. Eunji prayed for that, for that would really hit her the hardest when Taemin decides to "drop her".


A/N: So... I'm not exactly a Taeun shipper too XD Naeun refuses to heed Eunji's advice though.. But I repaired your ChoMi hearts, at least a little, right? ^^ Pained me so much to see ChoMi having such a tough life so the angel in me has taken over and made this precious chomi moment :')

@athousandreveries 2eun > taeun ANYTIME xD Bomi's always to the rescue, I should change some style LOL. (Like Bomi bullying Chorong or something HAHA)

@secretagentspy as always ;) 2eun certainly have something for each other, but they were never exactly together so.. xD

@ckaz99 I'm sorry for that :> but that makes the times she's happy more precious, right? :D Eunji doesnt need anything but Naeun xD

@akumatsubasa nope, far from that MWAHHAHA. Just had to write that so Bomi will realise how important Chorong is to her. And also, bullies don't just let go so easily right?

@jetiunique hahaha turns out Taemin will betray her trust, just like in wgm xD yeah she definitely was :/ glad she woke up though.. thanks so much for saying that, it made me so happy to hear (read) that ><

@Taengoo99 definitely not! sad enough to see chomi go through so much T_T