Finally Part II

[DISCONTINUED] Crystal

"Bbom ah," Chorong called, shaking her body lightly. Upon receiving no reaction, Chorong repeated her actions. Bomi pushed the hand away, thinking it was one of her workers. "Let me sleep please? My body is aching."

At that, Chorong frowned a little, feeling sorry for the younger. To some extent, she thinks that it is her fault that Bomi ended up like that. Afterall, Bomi sort of went to school because of her. Caressing the younger's cheeks, Chorong softly asked, "Bbom ah, wake up hmm? You need to eat something so you can take your medicine. You can sleep after that."

"Un- Unnie?" Bomi slowly opened her eyes upon hearing the voice, realising that she should not have let the other girl know how much pain she was in. She knew Chorong would blame herself. The latter helped position Bomi such that she was leaning against the wall, before proceeding to take the bowl of porridge from the table.

"I'll feed you." Chorong took up a spoonful, blowing it carefully so that it would not be too hot for the sick girl. 

"It's okay unnie, you should eat too." As if on cue, Chorong's stomach growled the moment Bomi said that. Chorong blushed a little from that, but nonetheless she kept a straight face and moved the spoon towards Bomi's mouth.

Bomi wanted to refuse to open , but she saw tears forming in her girlfriend's eyes. Leaning forward to eat, she used her thumb to wipe away the drops of tears that fell. Chorong put down the spoon and wiped away the tears with her sleeve, giving an excuse, "Ah I'm tired, I keep yawning."

As she scooped the next spoonful, Bomi held Chorong's hand, causing the girl to look up. They had eye-contact, but Chorong quickly looked away. She did not want to look into her girlfriend's eyes, in fear of seeing how sick she was. She was so afraid of seeing tears come out due to the pain again, because her heart could not take feeling guilty anymore.

"Look at me." Seeing that the older girl continued to look away, Bomi repeated, "Look at me, Chorong."

With Bomi calling her name, Chorong could no longer look away. She shifted her vision to the other girl, fighting the tears that were slowly forming. Bomi started caressing the hand that was in hers. "Stop feeling bad, it's not your fault. And I'll be fine real soon, so there's no need to worry."

"Don't you feel like so many things have happened ever since you met me? My life got better, but yours took a negative turn. Is it the pendant? Or is it just me? Maybe I jinxed you.."

"You did not, unnie. Some things were meant to happen I guess. But I have to let you know, you're like my light and hope through this all. A lot of things have happened, but with you by my side it feels like I can conquer any mountain out there. I've never been more happy than the times after I met you." Chorong was crying, touched from Bomi's words. No one had ever made her feel so appreciated, so loved before.

"Thank you," Chorong replied in between her sobs. "Thank you so much, Bbom ah." 

"Don't cry." Bomi shifted her hand to wipe her girlfriend's tears away again. She chuckled as she joked, "I haven't even said my one-hour long speech to make things up to you."

Chorong could not stop her tears. She held the bowl tightly in one hand while dabbing the tears away with a piece of tissue with the other. "Heyheyhey, if you continue crying like this my porridge will become really salty."

Bomi was glad, because her second attempt made the older girl smile a little. "That's it that's it. Look at how beautiful you are smiling."

After Chorong's tears stopped falling, she resumed feeding the sick girl. Truth be told, Bomi was a very difficult and stubborn girl when it came to medicine. However, under her girlfriend's instructions, she obediently ate her medicine. She was just glad enough to have the chance to make things right again.

The medicine's effects were kicking in, and Bomi gradually found it harder to keep her eyes open. She stared at the other girl in front of her who looked a little sleepy as well. Smiling a little, she rubbed Chorong's hand that was in hers, making the older girl look up into her eyes. She spoke softly, "I'm tired, Chorong unnie. Go back and rest too."

"I'm not-"

"You are. You won't want to fall sick when I get well right? We both have to be healthy, so go back hmm?"

"Alright, I'll see you tomorrow." Not wanting to disturb the other girl anymore, Chorong quickly grabbed her belongings. Giving another peck on the younger's forehead, she caringly bid her farewell. "Get well soon Bbom, I love you."

"I love you too, unnie."

 


 

"Boo!" Eunji shouted as she placed her hands on Naeun's shoulder, making the younger girl jump. Naeun glared at the other girl in response.

"Okay I'm sorry," Eunji apologised, seeing that Naeun was possibly not too happy about it. "Anyway, let's go."

"Why are you here so early?" Naeun asked while packing her stuff.

"I didn't want to make you wait so long," Eunji replied, giving her crescent-eye smile. "Besides, I want to hang out with you earlier. Hasn't it been so long?"

Completing her sentence, she gave a quick peck on the younger's lips. "Let's go," Eunji said to the slightly surprised Naeun as she offered her hand, which the other girl gladly took.

The journey back was just like any other, except for that the two were doing a little more PDA than ever, and that they stopped by to buy ice cream.

They reached home safely, but little did they know... There was someone following them since the moment they stepped out of the school.

 


A/N: Sorry for the short 2eun part guys (and the generally short and boring chapter). I just wanted to update for y'all because it's Christmas Eve guys!! Merry Christmas in advance guys! Thank you for reading/subscribing/commenting/upvoting to my story(stories).

Please comment even though this is a really short chapter haha >< Love y'all! <3

And maybe you could give me some suggestions on how to go on~ or I'll have to think and flip the two couples ha ha ha. (maybe maybe)

@Eririn Thanks x] yep, chomi forever ^^

@girl-on-rewind I'm trying, haha. wanted to write the last line so I couldn't write a lot for 2eun (again) :/ sorry

@usedtobesilentreader hahaha chomi ^^

@akumatsubasa yay no raging panda x) yeah Bomi has to get well asap!! Eunji made an effort to spend time with Naeunnie yay (Y) thank you :D

@happybee93 no drama no fun, YAS HAHA. I honestly haven't thought about how to progress though, hmmm...

@Nachomisan yeah :/ hahaha at least Chorong stopped avoiding :)

@caramalisedraisins I'm glad you think that way >< thank you ^^

@sykrnjej hahaha up to you to guess! is there even anything that can happen between our two pairs of understanding lovebirds? :]