Finally

[DISCONTINUED] Crystal

"I'll be fine, I'll come back immediately after school okay?" Her workers sighed in defeat, letting Bomi make her way out of the house.

"Take care of yourself, Miss!" Both of them bowed.

"Just 'Bomi' will do! Bye!" Bomi gave a cheerful reply as she waved and ran out of the gate.

With both her earpieces plugged in, Bomi walked happily to school, excited to carry out her plan and give Chorong the presents. She really hoped it worked out, because she could not stand not having her 'girlfriend' next to her anymore. She was determined to make things right, and never screw things up again. Most importantly, she was never going to make her 'girlfriend' cry ever again, unless it was tears of happiness.

***

Bomi arrived just on time for school. She was so glad she did not have to face the wraths of the discipline mistress who was, unfortunately, really uptight about punctuality. That also meant no detention for her - she could carry things out just as she planned.

Running into the classroom, Bomi lost her balance and slipped, causing her to fall backwards, landing on her . She groaned at the pain, but got up quickly upon realising that the whole class was staring at her, some looking at her worriedly.

"I-I-I'm okay, go back to doing your own stuff," she said, trying to get to her seat as fast as possible. Looking towards her seat, her eyes locked with her deskmate's for a moment, before the other looked away, seemingly a little flustered at the eye contact. For that moment, just that moment, Bomi could see concern in Chorong's eyes, something she thought she would never see from Chorong at that point of time. However, she brushed it off, why would Chorong be concerned about her if they were in this kind of state?

Bomi sat down, and could not help but feel a little hurt as Chorong shifted her table, forming the 'river' once again. The younger girl was actually upset at how the other was avoiding her and trying to push her out of her own life, but Bomi knew that the older's insecurities were the one making her like that. What made her even more upset was that she knew she had a part to play in magnifying those insecurities, causing Chorong to be more fearful of it.

She sighed, there was nothing else she could do but that. How she wished she could get out of this, she wanted Chorong to be her girlfriend again, the type of girlfriend she could shower with love, the type of girlfriend she'd be happy with regardless of what they were doing, definitely not the kind that had a slightly awkward and tense atmosphere whenever they were together.

Feeling particularly courageous that day, Bomi found herself daring to do something about Chorong's action. Giving a glance to the latter, Bomi reached out to connect the tables, which made Chorong look at her as that had never happened before.

Chorong was really confused. She wanted to split the tables again, but she thought of what her sister had told her the other day - maybe she should face her insecurities and give them a second chance. As she looked at Bomi, the younger girl gave her an almost-pleading expression that she read so well - she knew she would hurt the other girl if she split the tables. Moreover, for some reason Bomi looked particularly tired today, so Chorong looked down in defeat. She could never make herself do what she wanted when Bomi was around. Not when she had a weak spot for Bomi.

***

Bomi shut her eyes tight as she looked down, hoping to clear the massive headache she was having. On top of the intense headache she was experiencing, she could feel her body all heated up, making it hard for her to focus in class. She was feeling so terrible, yet she knew she had to get through the day. Right after school she was going to resolve the most troubling problem in her life at that point of time, and that very moment was just less than an hour away.

"Yoon Bomi, please pay attention or else I'd have to chase you out of the class." The teacher's voice made her startled. She abruptly looked up, her face turning a little red as she noticed her classmates looking at her. "I'm sorry, Madam."

She tried her best to pay attention, little did she know she was not the only one having that trouble. Chorong had noticed that Bomi did not seem quite right, and it worried her a lot. It was not Bomi to not listen in class. From the corner of her eyes, Bomi seemed to be struggling a little, not that she knew what the younger one was having a hard time with. She silently watched as the girl lost her focus soon after and shut her eyes again. She swore she saw a couple of teardrops squeezed out of Bomi's eyes, and out of the great concern she had, she was about to finally talk to Bomi, but her chance was ruined.

"Yoon Bomi, since you're not paying attention, then out of the class, now!" Bomi stood up and gave a little bow, showing that she was sorry, but nonetheless headed out as she was asked to. A part of her wanted to explain, but she was too weak to speak. The splitting headache had drained lots of energy out of her, and the heat felt like it was burning her cells up. She wobbled a little as she made her way to the door, but eventually her eyes went shut, not on her own accord this time.

***

Chorong stood by the side, pacing up and down occasionally as she watched Bomi, sleeping on her bed. Her sick girlfriend was perspiring so much, she was down with a high fever. Just as she looked out of the window, she heard stirring behind her. Chorong turned around and smiled, happy that Bomi was awake. Her smile was however replaced with a frown almost immediately when she saw how Bomi struggled to get up on her own. She quickly went to Bomi's side and helped her up.

"Are you in a lot of pain?" She intended it to be a little cold, but her worried tone could not be concealed. Bomi stared at her for a few seconds, before asking weakly, "What happened? How did I end up here?"

"You fainted in class and was sent to the sick bay. They couldn't contact your dad so I called your chauffeur." Yes, she had one, one that was willing to send Bomi wherever she went but was not often called by her. Bomi wondered how Chorong got her chauffeur's contact, but figured that the older knew the password to her phone, so there was nothing really hard to get.

Bomi continued staring at Chorong, which made the older girl blush. "Why are you staring at me like that?"

"I need to take a good look at my beautiful girlfriend whom I haven't talked to in a while," Bomi replied. Her voice was not really the best and neither was she feeling too good, but finally having Chorong next to her again was what she was concerned about. She reached out to her girlfriend as she continued, "Look at you, you've grown thinner. You haven't eaten much these days, have you?"

Chorong only gave a smile for a reply. A smile to assure that she was alright. Her hands naturally went to Bomi's face, her cheeks as she asked, "Why did you go to school when you are sick? Do you know how worried I was to see you struggling with the uncomfortable feeling of being sick?"

Placing her hands over Chorong's, Bomi held it firmly. "I needed to pass something to you. I was going to make things right, to reassure you of my love for you. Then the weak me fell sick." Bomi gave a soft chuckle. "But either way I guess I still got you to talk to me."

"You could've passed me another day. It's not like I ever planned to leave you, I was just too afraid to face things."

"I couldn't wait anymore. I missed you so much, do you know?" Bomi held Chorong's hands tightly in hers. How much she missed holding them.

Chorong's response came in the form of leaning in, but Bomi shifted away before their lips touched. The older girl was a little taken back by her reaction, but Bomi was quick to explain. "I'm sick, you'll fall sick doing that."

"Then let me. I missed you a lot, Bomi ah."

"I do too, but I'm so not letting you risk falling sick."

"Please?"

"No."

"Fine. Don't talk so much anymore. Have some rest, I'll go prepare some food for you." Chorong stood up, but stopped when her wrist was pulled by Bomi.

"My workers can do that. Stay with me." Just at that moment, Bomi's worker came in to check on the sick girl. "Miss Bomi, how are you feeling?"

"Better, thank you. Could you please prepare some food for Chorong and I?"

"Sure, Miss Bomi. Rest well."

"Thank you."

The door closed, leaving the two of them together again. Bomi started playing with Chorong's fingers as she said softly, "I'm sorry, Chorong unnie."

"Hmm?" Chorong could not hear her too clearly.

"I'm sorry for not being considerate to your feelings. Sorry for hurting-"

Chorong placed her index finger in front of Bomi's lips, signalling her to keep quiet. "Another day, recover first. Close your eyes and have some rest before the food comes."

Bomi nodded, she was still feeling a little warm, though her headache was a lot better. Still holding onto Chorong's hand, she closed her eyes. She felt the hand slip out of hers, but before she reacted to it she felt Chorong holding her head and planting a kiss on her forehead. "Get well soon, Bbom ah."

It was a whisper, a whisper from the soft and sweet voice that Bomi loved hearing so much. She felt Chorong's hand moving back into her grip, causing her to smile a little just before she settled down to catch some well-deserved rest.

***

"Unnie, shall we go home together today?" Naeun suggested. These days Eunji often had to stay back, and Naeun had to go back to accompany her sister so she could not wait till so late, it had been some time since the two had gone home together. 

"I have to stay back again Naeun ah." Eunji was kind of disappointed in missing out the chance again.

Naeun took Eunji's hand and started swinging it, happy that she could finally go home with Eunji. "I'll wait for you today."

Eunji looked up, face lighting up for a moment. "Don't you have to spend time with Chorong unnie?" She would definitely love to spend time with her girlfriend, but leaving Chorong who was having a hard time alone at home was a no-no.

"She called me saying Bomi fell sick and she was going to take care of her." 

Eunji smiled when she heard her girlfriend sounding so happy. For the couple of weeks, Chorong's state worried Naeun so much. "Alright then, I'll try to be done soon. We could buy some ice cream on the way home as well. My treat."


A/N: Chomi is (almost) back! Now that Chorong already talked to her, weak Bomi really has to recover and make things absolutely fine - or at least assure her girlfriend that it eventually will be. Sorry that 2eun seems to be a little stagnant for these few chapters, I promise it won't stay like that!

I'm starting to get back the mood to write, but unfortunately I'm going on a school trip soon followed by a vacation after, so there are no promises to updates, though I will try (but they'll probably be shorter ones). Sorry for always having random breaks in updating, I'm such a bad writer T_T

I hoped this chapter was to your liking :) Please comment! :]

@usedtobesilentreader thanks for reading! ^^

@Eririn unfortunately Bomi can't give it to her yet x: but I'm happy enough that they talked!

@cookienomster hahaha xD indeed Chorong can take care of her x) thank you! >< all the couplings are cute tbh, I just ship these more~

@caramalisedraisins thanks for reading! man it was a wrong choice to give up food for the letter :( anyway I hope so too :> you fighting too! ^^

@akumatsubasa I can't stand the heartbreak too :( would you consider this as a success? or are you going to rage XD

@Nachomisan ha, you got it xD fainting an hour before the time she's waiting for :/

Love you guys! Orange out~ ♡