Try

[DISCONTINUED] Crystal

"Let's go." Bomi grabbed her own bag and wanted to carry Chorong's as well. 

"It's okay, I'm feeling fine already."

"No." Ever since that day, Bomi had been with Chorong at every point of time possible. In class, she requested to sit with the older, under the reason that she would be able to help her in class as well. Concerned about the older's injuries, Bomi helped her with everything, from copying notes for her to taking her books from the locker. Since a few days had passed, Chorong was actually feeling more or less alright, but there was no way she could stop the younger. Other than in front of other people, Bomi insisted on helping her with everything. Not to mention that Bomi carried her bag throughout all the journeys of sending her home as well.

"Bomi ah you really don't have to do these, especially since I'm fine now." As much as Bomi tried to hide it, it was certainly tiring for her to do so many more things than what she usually did.

"No, you still need rest." The two soon arrived outside Chorong's house. Although it was the same routine everyday, Chorong always wondered why time always seemed to pass by so quickly when she was with Bomi. If she could, she definitely would not hesitate to keep Bomi with her throughout the whole day. But she knew it was not possible, and Bomi would not want it anyway.


"My gorgeous goddess Son Naeun, shall we get going now?" Taemin extended her hand for Naeun to hold onto. Naeun blushed at the compliments he gave, as well as the usage of the word "my".

The two were walking when Naeun popped a question. "Oppa, you really love me right? You'll be with me forever right?" Even though she raged at Eunji, what the older had said never once left her mind since then, and she decided it was best to get an answer. 

"Of course, do you not trust me?" Taemin flashed a smile which got Naeun mesmerised as usual.

"I do, just confirming."

***

"So you're trying to say that Taemin is just playing with Naeun's feelings and will hurt her soon?" Chorong confirmed, worry evident in her voice.

"Mmhmm." Eunji nodded. Then the door flew open.

"Yah Jung Eunji, what exactly are you trying to do? Tricking me isn't enough, you try to lie to unnie too? What do you want? Why can't you just leave me to be happy, like I am now?" 

"Watch your manners, Naeun," Chorong warned. She glanced at Eunji and held her hand, knowing she was hurt. Surely her younger sister was happy, but she knew Eunji was not saying that just to ruin the relationship. She knew too well that Eunji would never do that.

"This person here does not need respect, she doesn't deserve it! Why would I show respect towards a person who wants to destroy my relationship?" Naeun protested against Chorong's words. The girl then turned to face Eunji. "No matter what you say, I will never leave Taemin. He said he will stay by my side forever. He promised me and as his girlfriend, I should be trusting him instead of a person like you. You were the one who never had time for me, anyway."

"Yah Naeun!" Chorong was filled with anger and concern at the same time. The hand she was holding too slipped off, and the next moment she saw a crying girl leaving the room.

"Whatever happened to your manners. You're no longer the lovely and sweet sister I have." Chorong sent a glare towards Naeun before leaving to chase after the girl who ran out.


Bomi took Chorong out for a day, and the older was glad that her aunt allowed. She was actually starting to have a different outlook on life. Ever since Bomi had returned to her, things were becoming better by the day. Her aunt's beatings were cut down by a lot, and the times when she got hit, Bomi would be there to treat her. Bomi never asked what happened, and never wondered why her "mother" would hit her. All she cared about was getting Chorong's wounds and bruises to heal as quickly as possible. In school, no one dared to bully Chorong as she was always escorted by Bomi. The two were considered a package, since they were always together. If not for the fact that they did not have intimate skinship, people would have thought they were dating. The only time that there was contact was when they were out of school, it was the time that they would walk while intertwining their fingers, it was the time that both their hearts would flutter, it was the time that Chorong wished they were really a couple. And in a sense, Bomi did too.

The two were now at the beach. Sitting by the sea was what Chorong loved to do whenever she was upset, or just feeling under the weather for any reason. Looking at the beach made her feel like someone was engulfing her, giving her the warmth she had always yearned for. More often than not, she imagined the someone to be her late parents. However, that day, she was not there for that reason. Bomi had given her the privilege to choose their destination for that day, and that was her decision. It was definitely a place that did not belong to her, but it was a place that was dear to her, and she just felt the urge to go there with Bomi.

They sat in silence as they admired the sight of the vast ocean, looking ever so inviting. Or rather, Chorong was doing so, while Bomi admired the girl who was next to her. Bomi observed each and every of her features, wondering how they complemented one another so well to form the beauty that was right in front of her eyes. She frowned slightly at the thought that the beautiful girl had actually met with many difficulties in her life. She was actually very curious about everything, anything that was about Chorong, but she knew better than to do so. Fighting her tendency to ask anything, Bomi often mentally noted to herself, She will tell me when she's ready.

"Park Chorong, this for you." She broke the silence as she passed a small bag to Chorong.

"Why do you always call me by my full name?" The answer was simple, it was not Bomi's style. Hanging out with Chorong was already a considerably significant and drastic change in Bomi, and the latter just could not bring herself to say the word "unnie".

"Why do you always ask so much? Just take this." The bag got shuffed into Chorong's hands, as she stared at it, confused. Opening it, she slowly took out all the contents - handphone, earpiece, necklace. She looked up at Bomi, waiting for an explanation. In fact, her expression was closer to demanding for one. Bomi snatched everything from her hands. Giving the explanation one by one, she placed them back into Chorong's hands.

"This. Phone. Yours spoilt that day, and I said I was going to get you one, but I didn't have time to until now. It's the same model as mine, as you can see. And I've already saved my number inside, and set your password - 2664. Ah, by the way, what's the meaning behind 2664? It would be easier for me to remember if it had a meaning."

"No, just four numbers that seemed to go well in my eyes." Chorong replied, avoiding eye contact with Bomi.

"Okay then. Next, earpiece."

"You don't have to give me anything." Chorong already felt so indebted, she did not wish to take anything more.

Of course, Bomi being herself, she ignored that statement. "Lastly... A necklace. The last time we went to a mall I saw you eyeing this and it didn't cost that much so.." Well, it was true. For Bomi, that really did not cost much. Even if it did, any amount would not matter if Chorong liked it.

"I really can't accept that." Her protests were greeted by Bomi's actions of putting on the necklace for her.

"You look even prettier now." Bomi complimented, and she meant it. "That actually wasn't the last."

Ransacking her pocket, she fished out a pendant. Not only was it small, it also did not look attractive appearance wise. Opening Chorong's hands, she put it inside and closed the small hands. "I've been keeping this since young, my grandmother gave it to me. She told me it would ensure that I was happy. Like a good luck charm. A happiness charm, to be exact."

"Then why are you giving this to me....?" A smile was taken for the response, and a vague verbal one was actually given. "That's for me to know and you to find out."

Chorong kept mum for a while, not knowing what to reply. Changing the topic slightly, she said, "You shouldn't have given me anything though.. Not so much.."

For once, Bomi actually responded to Chorong's 'complaints'. "It's nothing, and you deserve them. I promise to get you a phone and earpiece at the very least, anyway."


"Lee Taemin you had better not mess with Naeun. Hurt her and I'll murder you." True enough, simply from the look in Eunji's eyes, Taemin would have died at least ten times if looks could kill.

"Whoa whoa chill. What's up?" He tried to act innocent. 

"I heard what you said that day."

"Huh, that gullible girl is totally believing me now. Or stupid, rather." That was enough to have Eunji send a punch to his face.

"She's not stupid. And I mean it." Eunji turned and wanted to leave, but saw Naeun at the doorstep. Glares that were shot from her were more murderous than Eunji's expression previously. She gulped, feeling the lump in as tears started forming.


A/N: yepyep~ so here's an update ^^ Eunji trying to protect Naeun but always ending up hurt by her instead.. WHY? T_T meanwhile Chomi heh x3

sorry if there's any mistakes or anything that doesn't flow well, it's pretty late now ><

@jetiunique nuhh dont do this it's not mine T__T hahaha that's great to hear :)

@girlsgeneration- I dont hate them, but never exactly shipped them haha

@Nachomisan who wouldn't! ><

@akumatsubasa yepyep, finally right? :) i hope so too :>

@secretagentspy will Naeun hear you? xD more chomi for your chomi feels heh

@athousandreveries hahaha, more in this chapter! you should know me, two pairings rarely have happy times simultaneously XD

@Taengoo99 yeah :/ kekeke it's cute to Chorong though~

@sparklinghealthykid she can't do anything with Naeun like that :( yeah :D