Plans

[DISCONTINUED] Crystal

Eunji was walking out of the school gate when someone tapped on her shoulder. It was Bomi, which made Eunji quite surprised as she knew Bomi's class ended lessons earlier. Eunji had stuff on, and instead of waiting for her as usual, Naeun had told her that she wanted to head home early to accompany Chorong.

"Hey." Bomi greeted first, and she sounded a little weak. Eunji was originally slightly angry at the fact Bomi had hurt Chorong, but after hearing that she felt sorry knowing that Bomi was experiencing a lot as well.

"Hello." Eunji smiled, hoping to give her fellow 93-year friend some strength.

Bomi walked next to Eunji, fiddling with her fingers and her mind seemed to be elsewhere. Seeing that, Eunji decided to help her by initiating the topic. "Do you have anything to ask..?"

"Er," Bomi paused for a moment. "How is Chorong unnie doing?"

"Why don't you ask her yourself?" Eunji was happy to know that Bomi was worried for Chorong. It just meant things would get better sooner or later.

"Nevermind.." Bomi muttered as she walked away. She would never admit it, but she was actually scared of talking to Chorong, scared of what Chorong's reply would be. She hated herself so much for turning things into this state, she felt so guilty that she did not even dare to face the older girl. All she wished was that she understood her girlfriend better and knew about her insecurities.

The response Eunji got made her concerned, as she shouted to the girl who was walking away, "She's not too 'fine', you could say. Man up and get your girl back, Bomi ah. Convince unnie that things would be alright."

"And how would I do that?" Bomi stopped and asked. She would do anything to get Chorong back, but she had absolutely no idea as to what to do.

Shrugging her shoulders, Eunji replied, "I don't know, you handle her better than anyone does."

 


 

"'If you're going to continue doing this, your body won't be able to take it. You'll collapse, unnie." Chorong was still the same, taking a few scoops of food and saying that she was full afterwards. She slept really little each day, and except for the time she was studying, she spent most of her time crying because her mind was going too wild with all the thinking.

"I'm fine, Naeun ah. Go study." Chorong tried to give a slight smile, which obviously played no purpose in convincing.

"Study? How can I focus on studying when you're like that? Look at how swollen your eyes are." Naeun gently cupped Chorong's cheeks, while the latter flinched a little due to her skin that was burning from all the crying.

Chorong sighed. "Naeun ah, do you think I should talk to her again? Y'know, get back to where we were.."

Naeun took her sister's hand in hers before replying, "Yeah, it hurts me to see you like that.."

"But I'm so scared. When I'm with her I just become increasingly insecure about my worthiness. It gets so stressful."

"But now Bomi unnie knows about it, I'm sure she will try her best to make you feel better. Couples should talk things out and solve things together, not end up suffering separately like this, unnie." Chorong nodded, pondering seriously over her sister's words.

 


 

Crushing yet another piece of paper, Bomi threw it on the floor. She groaned in frustration. After thinking for a long time, she had decided to prepare gifts for Chorong - bracelets and a letter. Having settled the bracelets, all that was left was the letter that she had been trying to write for the past hour, but ended up finding it too insincere or not pretty.

"Ugh." She laid down on her bed, trying to think of a method to get it to the standards she wanted. What she had in mind was to write a really long and sincere letter that could convince Chorong that she would become a better girlfriend and understand her better. However, none of what she had written seemed to fit that.

Unable to think, she got even more annoyed by herself. Heading to the punching bag that hung at the corner of her room, she started releasing her emotions towards it. It was originally bought for her to practise her taekwondo, but now it seemed like a very good option for her to straighten out her thoughts.

"Miss? It's time for dinner." A worker of hers politely informed.

"Ask appa to go ahead. I'm not eating today. You guys have a good meal too." Bomi was not going to let herself eat until she had completed the letter.

***

It was nearly midnight when she finally got one that was closer to her standards. She smiled as she folded the letter neatly, carefully putting it in the envelope. She was not feeling too well from the hunger - she was used to eating all her meals so her body was not taking it too well. Plus, she had actually spent her whole day preparing everything, so she spent a lot of energy despite only having breakfast for the day. Not wanting to trouble her workers since it was late, she decided to cook instant noodles on her own.

As she was preparing everything, she made her way to the sofa as she felt a little faint. She tried to quicken her pace, but the very next moment her vision was pitch-black.

///

Bomi felt her consciousness coming back as she began hearing voices. She saw her two workers next to her bed as she slowly opened her eyes.

"Miss! Miss is awake! Are you feeling alright?" They asked worriedly as they helped her sit up.

"Yeah. What happened?"

"You fainted, Miss. Were you hungry? Do you want us to cook something for you?"

"Mmm." Bomi had barely any energy in her.

///

"Here it is, Miss."

"Thank you." Bomi smiled before diving into the food. 

Bomi was slightly more energised as she passed the empty bowl to the worker who was waiting for her. "Thank you. Oh and I've already said many times, next time call me Bomi, no need to 'Miss' here 'Miss' there."

"Yes, Mi- Ah no, Bomi." 

Bomi had always had a close relationship with her workers, considering that they were the ones who took care of her a lot. Towards them, she was always a polite, respectful and thankful girl. "Quickly clean up and go rest. I'm sorry for waking you guys up."

"Rest well too, Mi- Bomi."

 


 

"Ugh.." Bomi rolled around her bed, back aching for some reason. She looked up at the clock and jumped up, screaming too, realising she was going to be late for school.

Hearing her scream, one of her workers came up. "Did anything happen, Miss Bomi?"

"Why didn't you guys wake me up? I'm late for school.." Bomi replied, a little panicky as she tried to pack everything.

"We wanted to but we realised you were having a fever. You should rest at home for today." The worker explained, trying to get Bomi to get back to her bed.

"I can't, I've got something important today." Today was the day Bomi was going to give Chorong the presents. She had it planned, and prepared so hard for it, she could not just postpone it by a day or two like that.

"Miss, go to rest please. You'll become even more sick like that."

Bomi grabbed her bag that finally had everything inside. "I'll be fine, I'll come back immediately after school okay?"

 


A/N: Another update ^^ The updates are shorter because I feel like I'm cramming too much and things are moving too fast if I continue with the rest of the story in the same chapter.. and let's go for #LUV4thWin today /hopes and prays/

Anyway, Bomi's sick but she's making her way to give Chorong the gifts. Will she succeed? and 2eun's trying to help make things right too..

Till the next chapter! :] 

 

@BinomialNomenclature yeah :/ hopefully it'll be solved soon! and I hope 2eun's relationship route is fine~

@cookienomster yeah HAHA the river :p we all want Chomi back, let's hope Bomi gets it right~

@usedtobesilentreader yeah all so happy about 2eun tgr^^ lets hope for the best for bomi / chomi!

@Eririn life's tough x: there's no smooth route :( 

@happybee93 everything is up to chomi themselves x: hopefully Chorong will choose to face her insecurities so that it would be less tiring for them.

@Aileean1989 never too late w my (slow) updates :p I hope you enjoy this story till now^^

Thanks for reading again! <3