Mess

[DISCONTINUED] Crystal

"... A-All I ev-ver w-w-wanted to do was t-to h-help E-E-Eunji u-unnie's mother. I-I-I was even pl-pl-planning to persuade her t-t-to t-talk to Eunji u-u-unnie d-d-directly," Naeun finished her sentence with difficulty, before retuning to sobbing in her sister's arms.

'Could you hold my sister while I go get a cup of water?' Chorong mouthed to Bomi, considering that asking the latter to get it might not be the best idea since she had not come to the house that much.

'I'll go get it," Bomi offered, though, as she stepped out of the room. She felt that she could do that for Chorong, she had been to the house a few times after all, and most importantly, Naeun would definitely prefer her sister's comfort more than hers.

"Shhh.. I'm sure Eunji just said that without meaning it. She must have been shocked and confused, suddenly seeing her biological mother like that." Chorong cooed, hoping to calm her sister down. She knew Eunji would not have meant it - she loved her sister too much.

"N-N-No."

"Shh.. Shh.. Things will be alright, hmmm?" She pulled Naeun closer, giving her a tighter hug. 

 

***

 

Taking in a deep breath, Bomi knocked on the door thrice. She heard light sounds behind the door before the door opened, and greeting her was a lady she was considerably familiar with (on certain days when Bomi visits Chorong but the latter is yet to be back home, she would pop by). "Oh Bomi ah! Here to visit Eunji? Come in, come in! Speaking of which, that girl has been staying in her room since she came back."

"Thanks Auntie!" Bomi gave a slight bow, flashing a bright smile on her face as usual, before heading towards Eunji's room.

"Eunji?" Bomi called softly, knocking lightly on the door. She hoped Eunji would open the door, she hoped Eunji would be fine.... She sighed. Who was she kidding, hoping that Eunji would be fine when she was probably in one of the worst state ever? Which was why she decided to visit in the first place anyway. For Naeun had Chorong but Eunji had no one.

A tint smile appeared on her face, though, as the locker door in front of her was opened.

"Hey, how are you doing?" Bomi mentally facepalmed herself for asking that, of course Eunji was feeling terrible, worst than ever. But hey, what other way was there to start the topic?

"Real fine, like really."

"Eunji ah-" Bomi tried to speak, but was immediately cut off by Eunji.

"Look, Bomi, if you're here to persuade me about Naeun, then save it."

Bomi sighed. Sure enough, Naeun was one of the reasons why she popped by, but caring about her friend seemed the most important right now. "Fine, let's talk about you then."

"What about me? I'm fine." Eunji tried hard to seem like she was.

"You're not." The slightly older girl stood up from where she was sitting.

"I am-" It was Bomi's turn to cut the other girl off this time, not with words, but a firm hug. Patting Eunji on the back, she said, "Jung, have I ever told you how bad of a liar you are? You're not fine, I don't expect you to be and you don't have to act like you are. I'm here for you."

There was no reply but Bomi knew that Eunji was listening, for the next moment the girl in her arms was trembling slightly, and muffled sobs could be heard.

 

***

"Hey baby," Bomi whispered as she closed the door behind her. She was back at Chorong's, since she stayed at Eunji's for quite some time and now that it was getting late, her girlfriend did not allow her to go home on her own. "Why's it so dark in your house?"

"Aunt's not back yet, I'm in the room and Naeun's asleep." Chorong's hands automatically reached out for Bomi's. It was a long day and the two could finally have some time together.

"So late and she's not home?"

"Oh yeah, it's getting quite late.. Oh wells, let's go to my room."

Entering the room, the two girls just settled in bed, Chorong leaning on Bomi's shoulder, playing with the fingers of the latter's free hands. "How's Eunji?"

"She's really really confused as of now, give her some time hmm? I'll talk to her about Naeun again sometime."

"Mmmm." 

Bomi brought her free hand up to carress her girlfriend's hair, before eventually using it to bring Chorong's face up to face her. "Look, I know you're worried about Naeun, but given the situation Eunji must be feeling really messed up. Wait for her to sort it out, I'm sure she'd talk to Naeun again."

With that, Bomi gave Chorong a peck on the lips, hoping to bring the frown away.

 

***

 

"Bbom ah."

"Hmm?" Bomi rolled around a little, hearing the sweet and soft voice of the one she loved.

"Wake up.."

Bomi snuggled closer towards Chorong, "A little more, please?"

"No, we'll be late. Get up, even Naeun's washing up already."

"Fine. Can I have a morning kiss?"

"No, go wash up first."

The older girl got out of bed, and the other girl quickly followed, chasing after the older girl, insisting for her morning kiss. That was, until Chorong stopped in front of the dining table, where a letter and a locked box was placed. 

"What's that, unnie?" Giving Bomi a look, Chorong shrugged her shoulders. She picked up the letter and opened it.

 


A/N: An update faster than the previous one ><  It's the holidays.. but lots of studying has to be done. (and well, some dramas that I planned to watch)  I'll try to update again before the holiday ends lol ><

I think I lost some of you already right :/ sorry for the terrible frequency of updates guys :(

Nonetheless hope you guys liked this chapter! I got a super rough plan of what's going to happen (not the entire thing but) and I'll try my best to develop this story better.

Btw, anyone watching School 2015? I'm so into the drama right now after catching up with the 10 eps I missed.

@BbomSeulBearilla sorry ><"

@usedtobesilentreader and now... it's still "2eun!! why!!"

@Eririn glad to hear that! hope you enjoyed this then :)

@Luveunji4ever haha yeah especially after a long time >< yeah :/ another obstacle... will this be a huge one??

@mwafiq haha oh dear >< yes it is :)

 

That's it for this time round's dose of Oranges! <3