Turmoil

[DISCONTINUED] Crystal

"What's that, unnie?" Giving Bomi a look, Chorong shrugged her shoulders. She picked up the letter and opened it.

 

Dear Chorong & Naeun,

By the time you read this, I would have already left due to some issues. I don't think I'll be back, at least not anytime soon. Here's your final allowance. You'll have to provide for yourself subsequently. Sorry for the abrupt notice.

Oh btw, the box is something your mum asked me to pass to you girls when you are older.

Aunt

 

Chorong looked back and forth at Bomi and the letter, unable to believe it. Sure, their Aunt was a rather mean person, but life would be even harder without her around - that allowance she gave, although little, was better than nothing. Provide for themselves? How would that be possible when Chorong had to try so hard just to pull her grades up by a little?

Tears fell from Chorong's eyes, the poor girl overwhelmed with the sudden information. Moving closer, Bomi wrapped her arms around the older girl, hoping to provide a little comfort. "Everything would be okay."

All Bomi wanted was to calm her down, but the troubled girl was particularly sensitive about it. For one, she was really not sure if everything would be alright. Her life felt messed up. Very messed up. "You're smart and from a rich family, you won't understand!"

With that, Chorong ran into her room, slamming the door behind her. Just then, Naeun came out from the bathroom and witnessed her sister's actions. Shocked, she looked at Bomi, hoping to get an explanation, but all the latter said was "Explain to you later." before she went to knock on the door.

 

***

 

Following the usual routine, Eunji washed up, preparing to head to school. She had thought over it for the entire night, processing the fact that her biological mother was back to find her, and also thinking over what she had said to Naeun. It was a little harsh, but never would she have thought that her girlfriend would keep something like that from her. 

Making her way to school, she pondered over how she was going to face Naeun today. She was frankly not ready for that - she had not sort out her thoughts yet. But when she entered the classroom and sat down, to her surprise, Naeun's seat was empty. The younger girl was usually early, she would go to school early and read a book before lessons officially start. Eunji got a little worried. Was her girlfriend sick? What's wrong?

Throughout the first hour of lessons, Eunji could not focus at all. Her mind was occupied with two questions - what happened to Naeun. and whether she should send a message to ask about it. Just when she fished out her phone to 'illegally' use it in class, knocking the door was the girl that filled her mind.

"Sorry Madam, something cropped up at home," Naeun explained, bowing while doing so. Luckily for her, it was her first time, so her tardiness was excused.

Eunji observed her girlfriend, and could not help but feel slightly guilty. Her eyes were swollen, and her hair was a little messy. In short, she looked out of it, not the usual Naeun. A part of her wanted to apologise during break, but more of her was still confused and uncertain of what to do.

Picking up her phone, she messaged Bomi, asking her if they could meet a while in school afterwards. The reply surprised her however, as Bomi suggested to head over to her house again later that day, explaining that she was not in school.

 

***

 

"Unnie.. Open the door would you? Shout at me, hit me, do whatever you want, just don't shut yourself inside.." It was already more than half an hour since Chorong slammed the door. Bomi could clearly hear sobs behind the door, yet nothing she said managed to get her girlfriend to let her in. She sighed, desperately wanting to be by her girlfriend's side. She looked at Naeun, who was sitting there, a lot calmer than the girl in the room. In fact, Naeun's bigger worry was her sister, not the situation.

"Erm... Do you want to head to school first? I'll settle this." Bomi suggested, since there was no point for both of them to wait like this anyway. Naeun just nodded. "See you later."

As Naeun closed the door, Bomi turned back to facing the shut door, from which sobs could still be heard. She could not imagine how her girlfriend was feeling, working and studying at the same time is a hard thing to do, more so for someone like Chorong, and she knew the latter was feeling the worst over how everyone left her - first her parents, and now even her Aunt. Two girls surviving with no support was going to be tough, and Chorong, with the responsibility of the older sister, would have it extremely hard. 

She knocked again, inwardly laughing a little at how this was like a reversal of what happened a while back. "Baby, open the door would you? You're making me worried sick.."

A click was heard as the door opened slightly. Entering immediately, she saw her girlfriend who was settled down on the floor, leaning against the cupboard, curled up, face hid in her arms. Without hesitation, she walked over and engulfed the crying girl into a hug. "Unnie, don't cry.. We'll face this together, I'll help you. Even if it's not okay, I'll make it okay for you."

Bomi smiled a little when the other girl looked up, though face stained with tears, and wrapped her hands around her, returning the hug. She held the crying girl more firmly, as a form of comfort and assurance. "Shh... It'll be okay, unnie. I promise."

 


A/N: Okay I'm trying to get this up a little more often while it's the holidays now >< So now that the letter has been revealed.. What exactly would be in the box? I'm asking myself this question too, lol ><

And I am really genuinely sorry for the terribly late updates, school drains me so much even after school. ):

 

@sykrnjej: I'm sorry T_T school has been really really bad to me ): well Eunji's just overwhelmed :(

@Eririn: I'm so hooked onto the drama, hope Taekwang gets Eunbi >< Apink in drama would be good (: and yeah :(

@BbomSeulBearilla: I'm so so sorry :/

@Park_harin: Yeah I watched the 2013 one too! I hope so too :)

@Syahun97 Sorry ):

@mwafiq: This is it, hehe~

 

Thank you for reading~!

Till the next dose! [: