Love

[DISCONTINUED] Crystal

"Dad! Mum! I'm home!" Eunji shouted as she opened the door of the master bedroom. It was a practice in the house to greet upon reaching home. Today was, however, a little different. As she opened the door, the room instantly went silent - she could hear a conversation going on from the outside, though exactly contents could not be heard - and the atmosphere was a little different, more tense.

"Welcome back Eunji," Mr Jung replied, seemingly a little unnatural though.

"You're back, sweetie," Mrs Jung walked towards her and engulfed Eunji in a hug, kissing her forehead as well. Mrs Jung had always been an affectionate one, showing her love for Eunji every day through actions like these, but today something just felt different. In fact, Eunji was certain that something was different.

Nonetheless, Eunji decided to brush it off first - thinking too much was unnecessary and might not turn out well. "Oh hey, maybe I disrupted something important. I'm sorry, I'll go to my room now!"

Eunji thought she was overthinking about the change in atmosphere, but as she walked out of the room, just before she shut the door entirely, she heard a sentence that just made her doubt if it was overthinking. 

"Do you think she heard us?"


Light shone into Bomi's face, causing the girl to groan at her sleep being disrupted. Slowly, though unwillingly, she opened her eyes. To her surprise, in front of her stood the angel she loved so much. Chorong had told her that she was heading over but she did not expect to see her first thing when she woke up. She stared blankly as the other greeted her, "Hey."

"Mmmm... Good morning." She was still so sleepy that even the surprise did not make her awake. Besides, she still did not feel completely well.

Chorong giggled at how cute her girlfriend was, looking all so sleepy and blur. "Morning? It's past noon, my dear."

"Ah, good after- wait what? Past noon?!" Not that Bomi had anything to do, but the fact it was past noon still came as a shock.

"Yeah," Chorong chuckled, "Why else do you think I'm here? Today's a short school day but there's still lectures in the morning, you know?"

"Ah.." Bomi scratched her head, gradually processing the other girl's words. Moving to the egde of the bed, she opened her arms to engulf her girlfriend into a hug. With eyes that were barely open, forming little crescents, as well as her signature smile, Bomi said, "Still, good morning, baby. Have you eaten? I'll get the maids to cook something for you."

Chorong happily went into Bomi's embrace. She felt so glad that her girlfriend was looking so much better. "I have," she replied with a smile, "and I've also prepared some food for you. Well, I got it heated up about half an hour ago so it's probably cold again."

The older girl stood up to get the food, and the younger one scooted next to her, a wide smile plastered on her face. "Really? Thanks unnie! I'm sure it'll taste great. Any food from you would be warm."

A faint shade of pink could be seen on Chorong's cheeks after Bomi's compliment. As she continued to prepare the food, a pair of arms found its way around her waist, then she felt something on her shoulder. She blushed a little more at the skinship - she loved backhugs for that matter. "When we're married in the future, you got to stay at home and be a housewife. You know, cook delicious meals for us and our children."

And that was the final straw, Chorong's face turned red as she heard the word 'children'. She was a little flustered, that escalated quite quickly, but nonetheless she tried to keep calm and act normal as she joked, "Who said I wanted to marry you?"

Bomi faked shock and hurt, exclaiming, "Oh? You don't? That's hurtful, I even planned our future together."

Chorong arched her eyebrow at her girlfriend's sentence. "Really?"

Shaking her head, Bomi gave an answer that made Chorong disappointed. "No."

A pout was evident on the older girl's face, and Bomi had to resist each and every urge to just kiss it away. Not even making an attempt to conceal it, Bomi commented, "Hey, you're making it hard for me to control myself. Your lips are so tempting."

But she was met with silence, signalling that her girlfriend was really upset. Bomi turned Chorong around and hugged her tightly, softly explaining, "What's there to plan? Any future would be great as long as we're together."

"Mushy." Chorong lightly hit Bomi on her shoulder, but the smile on her face showed how much she liked it.

"Only for you. You like it." Bomi grinned in victory.

"I don't."

"You do."

"Don't."

"Your expression is giving it away, unnie."

"It's not. Can I finish preparing your food now?"

"You're just changing the topic."

The childish argument continued for a while, but as mushy as it sounded, Bomi meant it. And though she did not say it, Chorong felt exactly the same way.


"Unnie, want to go home together?"

"..."

"Eunji unnie?"

"..."

"Jung Eunji! Are you even listening to me?" Hearing her girlfriend's loud shout made Eunji jerk and return to reality. "Er, huh?"

"I was asking you if you wanted to go home together today. What were you thinking about?"

"Oh, yeah sure," Eunji gave a smile. "It's nothing, was just thinking over something the lecturer said just now."

***

A smile naturally appeared on Naeun's face as she sped up her pace, walking towards Eunji. She had something to settle so she asked Eunji to meet her at the gate.

"Hey." Naeun greeted as her fingers went straight to find Eunji's.

"Let's go, my princess."

Since Eunji was unusually quiet that day, Naeun decided to initiate the conversation instead. "Is anything troubling you? You seem a little.. off today."

"Nah, just a little tired." Truth be told, Eunji had been distracted by what happened that day. What exactly were her parents hiding from her? But of course, the intelligent younger girl did not buy that.

"Really?"

"Mm"

"Are you sure?"

"Yeah.."

"Why are you hiding something from me, Jung Eunji?" Naeun raised her voice a little, loosening the grip on Eunji's hand as she walked faster, away from the older girl.

"Naeun.. Naeun!" Eunji chased after her and grabbed the other's hand. "Hey, I'm sorry. I just have a lot of things in my mind now, I'll tell you when I sort things out, okay?"

Naeun stopped in her tracks, turning to face her girlfriend. "Why won't you let me in to share your burden?"

"I'm confused, I'm really really confused.." Eunji muttered, as tears formed in her eyes. The stress of thinking so much was taking a toll on her. Surprised by the reaction, Naeun quickly and gently pulled Eunji into her arms, hoping to give the older girl some source of comfort. "Shh.. It's going to be alright."

Only after Eunji calmed down did the two of them continue their journey back. It was a quiet one, with their fingers tightly entwined. Stopping outside Eunji's house, Naeun leaned forward, making their lips meet. She gave Eunji a long kiss, not a passionate one, but one that would hopefully take all of the older's worries away.

After a long time, she finally shifted away, saying softly as she panted, "Message later."

After Eunji walked in, Naeun walked to the lift, knowing there was someone there. "Why did you follow us all the way?" She was left dumbfounded though, by the reply she received. "I-I... Please take good care of my Eunji! And don't tell her that I followed you guys!"

Before Naeun could even react, the woman bowed and walked away. If it was any other person Naeun would have most likely called the police, but something about this lady made her not want to do so. But, who exactly was she?


"Mmmm~ This food is the best I have ever tasted!" Bomi complimented, full with what Chorong had prepared for her.

"Don't talk with your mouth full," Chorong scolded. She was actually secretly happy at how much Bomi appreciated her cooking, she did not even have much time for that. Bomi, in response, gave a sheepish smile and apologised.

Once Bomi put the last spoonful in , Chorong stood up and took the bowl.  "I'll help you."

"My helpers can do that, unnie." Bomi did not want to trouble the older anymore, and besides, she wanted Chorong to be right next to her.

"You can't always depend on them, Bbom ah." Unlike Bomi, Chorong was an independent person, due to her past experiences. The younger girl gave a pout as she said, "I'll do it then."

Chorong shook her head. "No, I'll do it."

"I'll-"

"No I'm doing it." Chorong stated with a firm voice, making Bomi pout once again. She muttered, "All I want is for you to spend time with me.."

The older girl sighed, as she quickly leaned in to deliver a peck on Bomi's forehead. "Baby, you got to get well first. I miss seeing you in school, it's really lonely for me, you know?

Upon saying that, Chorong quickly walked out, her face slightly flushed, embarrassed from admitting how much she missed the younger. Bomi just smiled, feeling really happy at what she had just heard, and mentally making a note to go back to school quick and never fall sick again.

***

The two girls were now seated beside each other on Bomi's bed. Chorong did not want to take up Bomi's space on the bed, but the latter insisted and persuaded so she eventually gave in. Their fingers were intertwined, with Chorong caressing Bomi's hand lightly with her thumb. While the older girl was looking at their hands thinking of the many things they had been through, the younger girl was staring at the other girl, admiring her beauty from the side.

"Unnie, have I ever told you that you are the prettiest on earth?" A light shade of pink could be seen Chorong's cheeks. "Not only appearance, but personality too."

Although Chorong did not look up, Bomi knew she was listening and continued. "I know I can say this when I recover, but let me just say it now okay? Unnie, we've been through so much just to get to where we are now, both you and I know that very well. And individually myself, some stuff happened too. I know that you often blame yourself for whatever that's happen to me, but it's not your fault. That's just life, not everything that happens will be in your favour. Your presence in itself is already enough for me, and to have you by my side makes things a little easier. Do you know, I'm so glad that your life became better. Such a person like you do not deserve one bit of whatever you've suffered. I don't think I am able to fill the wound in your heart but I hope to be able to form a layer around it, so that the wound will be protected and never open again."

She paused, ensuring that Chorong was looking at her before she resumed. "No words can describe how thankful I am for your existence. I love you so much, Park Chorong, and I hope you know how much of a blessing you are to me, even though at times I am so dumb that I end up making you feel otherwise."

Tears welled up Chorong's eyes, Bomi's words of appreciation never failed to make her feel very, very touched.

"Thank you Bbom ah, I love you too. More than you can ever imagine." Chorong repositioned herself as she swung her hands over Bomi's neck, letting their lips meet as they had a kiss full of love. It did not matter whether Bomi was not fully recovered, all that mattered was the longing they had for each other, the love they had for each other.


 

A/N: Sorry guys it's been a month (and more). Trying really hard to adjust to school life after the holidays and school's been really hectic and all. Plus I'm trying to handle the translating too :/

I hope 2015 has been a great year for y'all so far, and hopefully continue like that! [x

I apologise for any grammatical or spelling error, kind of tired while typing this but I feel like I owe you guys this one since forever. I hope you guys liked this chapter! Thanks for reading! 

@Nachomisan hmmm any ideas now? 

@usedtobesilentreader Happy new year >< (one month later)

@akumatsubasa sweeter now? ^^ they're all really cute :') and thanks for the support for my fics! :D

@happybee93 drama? or no drama? :D 

@girl-on-rewind any hints on it now? (:

@apinklover2013 Ö this is scary

@fx_amber_fx I hope you had a lovely Christmas and New Year! I'm a slow author lol >< who do you think it is? :D

@Aileean1989 haha do you still think so~~~? :D

@BinomialNomenclature thank you for the support! ^^

@Eririn you too, though it's pretty late ;;

 

Till the next dose of Oranges! <3