Chapter 9

Let Me Love You

A loud alarm break the silence of the whole building. it signifies that the classes are just ended.

The empty corridor soon replete with the students chatting others are running not caring to bump into someone else there are some just simply walk on their way down to the ground floor.

The students are excited to go home, but not with this one young girl who is still on her seat, writing something. She doesn't want to bring it home for she knew that she wouldn't finish it their. She made a promise to her sister that she is going home right after her class to assist her aunt Sunny.

"Mc, aren't you finish yet?" Park Shin Yhe asks worriedly.

Mc stopped for a moment on what she is doing and turn her gaze to the latter "I have to finish this now Shin, or I won't be able to do it later" Mc sighs.

"You haven't been out with us for a long time now, Mc, you always have an alibi everytime we invited you. You better make it sure that everything you said to us is true." Shin said in a threatening manner.

"Calm down, Shin, why don't you just leave Mc alone?" Yoon Eun- Hye came to Mc's side and patted her on the shoulder. "we all know that she is not the richest kid in town anymore so she needs to work hard just to survive right, Mc?" Eun-Hye bend her body and turn her face to Mc with a smirk on her face.

Mc often bullied by Eun-Hye's group, but she didn't mind it, what is important to her is that her academics. "why don't you just leave her alone, too, thick face! "

Shin Yhe but in." Come on, Mc, let's get out of here before the tension grows" the two friends leave the place instantly scared that Eun-Hye would react and do something against them.

"So, were am I going to drop you?" Shin Hye ask while her eyes are on the road.

"you can drop me to the store" Mc answered in a shy tone.

"are you going to help your sister today?" Shin Hye turns her head to the latter excitedly.

Mc was a little bit confused of Shin Hye's reaction "ye---yes and no, why?" Shin Hye went back to her position before with eyes are on the road.

"no--nothing, I--am just asking" she stuttered Shin Hye's driver seems cannot control his laughter the two girls look at him seriously.

"Yah, why are you laughing, huh?" immediately the driver keeps silent.

"Yah, adjussi, tell me why are you laughing!" The annoyed Shen Hye raises her voice now.

"uhm" the driver cleared his throat before answering his young boss. "be--be--because" Shin Hye's brows raise a little

"you are--blu--shing when you ask Miss Hwang a--about her sis--ter" the driver is sweating.

"yah!" Mc was dumbfounded about the driver's statement, but was startled as she heard her friends loud voice.

"aish!, why don't you just focused your attention in driving, huh" Mc chuckled as she understands her friend's feelings now.

It's not new to Mc if some of her friends would be fascinated to her two sisters' beauty specially Tiffany Unnie, she is really pretty, there are some guys who would attempt to court her, but they ended up of being rejected for the latter has someone else in her heart and that someone is no where to be found now and that's the reason why her Unnie works hard to forget.

Mc frequently heard Tiffany mumbling the name "Yuri" in her dream. She thought that maybe that was the person that her Unnie loved so dearly.

"we are here" Shin Hye announces.

"thanks, Shin Hye for dropping me by" Mc bowed her head.

"hey, cut the formality off, I am your only bestfriend remember?" Mc smiled lightly.

"by the way come to school tomorrow early there is someone I am going to introduce to you" Mc look at her friend with confussion

"she is my cousin, don't worry, she is going to stay with us for just a couple of months and I want you to meet her first before others would do" Shin Hye winks her left eye to Mc "you'll grin as you sees her, my friend" Shin Hye teases her friend and told the driver to leave before Mc hit her on the head.

"stupid" Mc chuckled as she started her pace to the store.

 

 

 

"Tiffany Hwang, nice meeting you again" that was the last statement she heard before her feet leads her out from the restaurant.

Taeyon called her, but she didn't look back all that she wanted to happen now is to disappear. She is now walking swiftly to the road heading nowhere, she's not thinking nor watching her way never care if she bumps into someone or she will be stumbled to an object that she would step on the street, she just wanted to scape.

Tiffany's tears flowed like a water on a stream she is having a hard time in breathing, her heart is aching she pause her pace for a moment just to take a deep breath, but then again she started her pace her right foot step on a not so deep hole which it causes her body to out balance, she close her eyes and ready herself to get hurt in a moment, but it didn't happened.

"how could you so stupid?! are you blind?! you are not looking on your step!" the owner of the voice shake Tiffany's body repeatedly. "why can't you just stay with me for just a while" the rigid voice before become softer now Tiffany opens her eyes as she felt a single liquid drops on her lips

"Yu--Yuri" Yuri pulled Tiffany's body and position the latter properly to make her stands right in her front.

Their eyes met for the first time after 5 long years. "I'm sorry if I make you scared, but please don't run away from me" Yuri's forehead leans on Tiffany's.

Tiffany is trembling in Yuri's closeness. She was never been this close to Yuri before, she often to keep herself distances in Yuri's touch. She never let her take advantage of her though Yuri was her best friend she could feel that Yuri looked at her differently even before the latter confessed her feelings towards her.

Tiffany can't deny the fact that she feels what Yuri felt for her, too, she just scared to reveal it, for it will be a big shame if people will know. She is too concerned on what other people would say or how will the people react on a same relationship.

She have to abstain herself from this stupid feelings. "No, Yu--ri, I should be the one who should say sorry. I shouldn't have left in the first place" Tiffany lower her head trying to avoid Yuri's stares.

Yuri lift Tiffany's chin so she could see Tiffany's pretty face clearly. "look what the years has done on you" Yuri's eyes rove on Tiffany's face up to the forehead down to her thin lips.

"I miss you, Tiffany" Yuri's tears are now visible in Tiffany's sight.

Tiffany put her arms between their bodies and use it to push Yuri away from her so she could freely move.

"I'm sorry, Yuri, I---I ca---can't" Tiffany is sobbing hard. She turns her body away from Yuri and instantly walks away.

"you are leaving me again, Tiffany" Yuri grips her shirt tightly.

"this will be the last time that you are going to reject me, Ms. Hwang, I am going to make you mine if it has to be by force, just wait." Yuri took a deep breath and started her pace in a defeated movement.