Chapter 12

Let Me Love You

The Hwang's Mansion is very spacious it is too big for Yuri and her step mother. Yuri didn't know why Tiffany and her sisters chose to separate with their aunt choosing a less abundant life and leaving this very luxurious life. "Wow, this is too big than what I ever imagine" Yuri's eyes glows to the splendor beauty of the place.

"You like what you see?" A voice brings Yuri to reality.

"uhm" Yuri tried to clear . "yeah, not bad" Yuri nod her head lightly. 

"welcome to the Hwang's Mansion, Kwon Yuri. I am glad that you chose to stay here with me" a smirk appeared on Victoria's face.

Yuri gladly returns the hug to the older woman. "thank you, aunt Victoria"

 

The maids has given an order to take Yuri to her room and carry her baggages for her, the latter just follow the maids. "Your room will be up stairs, the last room to the right side." Victoria said as Yuri started to walk with the maids. The way to her room is so quiet none of the maids wanted to speak. There are lots of rooms in the mansion Yuri wandered where Tiffany's room could be.

"Ms. Kwon, this is your room from now on" The elderly woman said as she stopped on one of the room. One of the maids opens the door and Yuri's eyes widely open as she saw the inside of it. "this is too big for me".

"don't worry, Ms. Kwon, you will get used to it just like the girl---" The elderly woman suddenly covers with her hand. Yuri notices it. "Just like who?" Yuri pretends that she didn't hear the elderly woman clearly.

The elderly woman didn't look at her, instead to the young maid who just got out from the room before Yuri's.

"Ms. Kahi, I am done cleaning the room of Ms. Tiffany" The young maid respectfully said.

"Uhm" Ms Kahi cleared and turn her head quickly to the right giving the young maid a signal to leave. The young maid smiled slightly to them and walk pass them.

Yuri on the other hand is a bit confused of the maid's manner. "I think they are hiding something" Yuri thought to herself.

 

 

Yuri stayed in her room for an hour, she arranged her things on the big closet while waiting for someone to call her if she will be needed down stairs. When she is done, she decided to take a shower first then rest for a while. Yuri is about to get herself inside the rest room when she heard noises down stairs outside the mansion, she decided to peek from her window and then she saw the mad Victoria slapping one of her men very hard on the face. Victoria walk hastily away from the men and went to her car. The elderly woman who guide Yuri to her room a while ago is there standing besides Victoria's car. Victoria say something to the maid before letting herself slid inside the car.

The car run swiftly and is gone in Yuri's sight easily, when Yuri turns her gaze from the car to the people outside she noticed a pair of eyes looking straight to her. "Ms. Kahi?why is she staring at me like that?" Yuri let go of the curtains she was holding so it covers back the windows. She just ignored the elder woman and went to the restroom.

 

 

 

"oh no, not again!" the young brunette burst out and face palm herself.

"what's wrong, Krys?" Sulli ask while is full.

"my aunt Sunny texted me and told me to come home early to man the store" Krystal replied in a disappointed tone.

"you mean yo can't go with me in the movie house again?!" Sulli's jaw dropped.

Krystal repeatedly nod her head. "we---well that is not fair, but its your aunt who texted you so--so I--I think you must---you must go home and help"

"aish!" Krystal got a handfull of her hair and pulled it " I hate this kind of life!" she took her notebooks on the table and threw it away to the ground, thank goodness that its 1:00 in the afternoon and there is no much student on the area where they ate their lunch.

"hey, cool down, girl, you are getting every student's attention with that attitude" Sulli make the girl calm down.

"I really hate my Unnie! this is all her fault that's why we are suffering today. If we are just in our mansion we don't have to work hard like this." Krystal is sobbing. 

"Krystal you know her reasons, so please stop blaming her" Sulli tried to comfort the latter.

"I can't live my life like this, Sulli, I can't live the way Tiffany Unnie wants me to be." Krystal continue sobbing.

 

 

Krystal is on her way to the store. She is very busy listening to the music through the ear phone she plug in to her ears. She chose to walk on her way to the store instead than riding in a bus.

She stops from her pace as she awaits for the traffic-light to lights on the red color before crossing the pedestrian lane. She stood in the quiet street alone she takes glances on her left and right side then to her front across the street. Krystal glimpse on a young woman who wipes the glass window outside the small publishing house. "poor woman" she said to herself as she watch the woman hopping to rid off the dirt at the glass.

Finally the red light is on, Krystal started her pace to cross the street then her eyes went to the woman who is still wiping the window. As Krystal is getting closer to the store the woman's feature became so familiar to her, she continued her pace her steps are getting heavier every seconds, her heart beats rapidly. the music that she just listening previously has no sense to her at all. As she is so near the front door of the store opens and another woman came out "Tiffany, Mrs. Jung is looking for you" the young woman hastily stops from what she is doing and went to the store.

"Ti---Tiffany Unnie" Krystal wanted to call her unnie, but she was stop by a soft hand that grasp her wrist tightly. She turns her gaze to the person "Mc?"

The two sisters watch their unnie from the outside carrying heavy books up to the stairs of the store, working hard just to give them a brighter future.

"I---I didn't know that she's working in here" Krystal said shamefully.

"I didn't know it either until one day I saw her bruises on her arm, I just ignore it, but I was alarmed when that bruises are getting darker so I decided to follow her and then I realized that all those bruises are from those books she carried." Mc said in a heavy tone. "How I wish I am already a grown up woman, too, so I could lend her my hand and help her" Krystal hug her sister and kiss the forehead of the latter.

"Don't worry, I am here I can lend her my hand instead of yours" Krystal clasp the latter's face with her hands "I am so sorry for not being cooperative on our situation, I promise that I will make it up to you, two." Krystal's tears fell uncontrollably.