Chapter 19

Let Me Love You

At the Police Station

 

"Tiffany, wait!" Sunny called while grasping the latter's wrist.

"let me go, Sunny! I have to get her out in there. They don't have any right to put my sister in jail!" Tiffany said firmly.

Sunny is now panting hard. "I won't stop you from doing that, all that I am asking  you is to stay calm"

"calm? How could I?" Tiffany blurted.

"Tiffany we cannot solve this problem if we are going to act like this" Sunny said trying to comfort the latter.

Tiffany lower her gaze from Sunny to her fingers inter twining together just  trying to hold her nervousness. "I can't believe this is happening to us. What have we  done in the past that makes them treat us like this, Sunny?"

Sunny take hold of Tiffany's hands and raise the latter's chin just to look at her straight in the eyes. "Tiff, you and your sisters aren't fighting alone on this. We are here for you. We will support you"

Tiffany's tears slowly falling to her cheeks. "I am losing hope, Sunny, I don't know what to do anymore" Tiffany sobs.

Sunny hug the latter tight and let her hands run to her back. "don't worry I will help you stand on this."

 

"Unnie, aunt Sunny!" the two woman break their hug as they heard the familiar voice.

"what are you doing in here? I told you to stay at home" Tiffany angrily said to her younger sibling.

"I'm sorry, Unnie but there is someone who would like to talk to you." Mc said in an apologetic tone

Tiffany is confused and yet she ignores what her sister is saying. "I want you to leave and go back to the apartment now"

"but--" Tiffany cut her off immediately.

"no buts, Mc" seriousness is in Tiffany's face, but before Mc could start her pace away from them.

"Tiffany unnie, can---I--talk to you for a short time?" Yoona and Seohyun came with fear written all over their faces.

 

 

 

 

 

"How clould you do this, Yoona! I thought you are my friend, I thought that you are true to your promise that you are going to protect us!"

"I am true to what I had promised to you" Yoona said while lowering her gaze.

"Then what is this, huh? is this the way how you are going to protect us? you are making our situation more complicated than before!" Tiffany hit Yoona on the latter's shoulder.

"stop it, unnie, you are hurting her" Seohyun begs trying to help her girlfriend dodge Tiffany's attacts.

"Seo, it's okay, I deserve it anyway. I should have think of it a thousand times before I agreed. Unnie, I am so sorry, please." Yoona kneeled in Tiffany's front begging for her forgiveness.

"Yoong, please stand don't do this" Seohyun pulled Yoona up and force her to stand, but Yoona jolts her arm from Seohyun.

"If you want me to die then I will die today just please don't be mad at me, please" Yoona burst out.

'and if you die today, do you think it will help Krystal to get out from this situation?" Tiffany glares at Yoona

Yoona didn't say anything she just lower her gaze. "get up!"Tiffany said calmly.

"It wasn't really your fault" Yoona lifted her head to gaze at Tiffany. "I know that your intentions are good, but it was just in a wrong way. I should have thank you for helping us instead of getting mad at you." Tiffany sigh "go home, Yoona, I don't need your help for now" Tiffany started her pace to the Police Station's Office main entrance with Sunny behind.

"Yoona, one more favor please" Yoona stands from her location and give Tiffany a "I will do it" look on her face. "Bring Mc with you, please let her stay while I'm going to clean this mess" Tiffany turns her back again to Yoona. "don't make a mistake this time" then she slid herself in to the station.

"Yes, unnie I will take good care of her" Yoona said though Tiffany wasn't there to hear it anymore.

a soft pat on Yoona's shoulder makes her turn her gaze to the person behind her. "don't worry she hears you and she still trust you" Seohyun give Yoona a tight hug that's full of love.

"uhm, I'm still here you know" the young Hwang interrupts the two lovers.

"hey, come here, from now on I will be your protector, okay?"Yoona said proudly.

"as if I have a choice" Mc teases the latter

"hey, don't say that you know that I am good in protecting my friends and family"Yoona pause for a moment for she remembered Krystal "but---" Mc notice the changes in yoona's emotion.

"yeah, Unnie, of course you are the best infact you are my favorite" Mc said with a wide smile on her face.

Yoona look at the younger Hwang in a hopeful manner "yes. You always there to give my unnie a hand to hold on besides Taeyon and Jessica unnie the two of you are our good friends" Seohyun hugs the younger girl then Yoona joined them.