Chapter 17

Let Me Love You

"Ouch, my head" Sunny wakes up with a heavy head. She's trying to recall what had happened last night, but her head is aching more. She leans her back to the head board of the bed and massage her temple hoping that the pain will lessen.

"Oh, you are awake" Tiffany came in with a tray on her hands. "here take this so it will ease the pain" Tiffany handed a small medicine to Sunny along with the water.

"thanks" the latter reply in a cold tone.

Tiffany settled herself on the bed and give the latter a teasing look. Sunny notice the grin on Tiffany's face and she wondered why. "What?" Tiffany ask teasingly.

"Spell it out, Tiffany, I know that you have something their in your mind so don't hide it" Sunny said while massaging her temple continually.

Tiffany cross her legs leaning her hands backward on the bed to support her body. "I wonder where you've been last night and why you are so drunk and a girl took you home carried you into her arms put you in your bed and----" Tiffany has been cut off when a pillow landed on her head.

"hey, what was that for?" Tiffany said while giggling.

"you know what I don't need your teasing right now cause it won't help to lighten up my haed. You are just adding on it" sunny said annoyingly.

Tiffany stood up and face the latter raise her hands to her waist "you really think that I am just playing around are you? well to tell you this I. A.M. N.O.T." Tiffany emphasizing each letter. "She even told me her name" Tiffany said proudly.

Sunny ignores the latter. She closes her eyes to relax her head when suddenly a memory of what had happened to her last night puff out.

"wait! did you say that you know her name?" Tiffany nods her head lightly "did she told you what had happened? did she told you all the details?" Tiffany is now more confuse. Sunny asks her unending question.

"slow down will you" Tiffany is trying to relax the other girl. Sunny is not worried if Tiffany will find out that she went to the club last night. What she really worried now is if Tiffany learned of Krystal's whereabout last night. She know that Tiffany is going to freak out.

"She told me her name, yes, but she didn't tell me where were you last night and no she didn't tell me the details about the activity?"Tiffany pause a moment and give the latter a "are you hiding something" look. "hey" Tiffany crawled to the bed and seat beside Sunny "do you have any problem?"

Sunny turns her gaze to Tiffany looking at the girl somehow with a feeling of relief "No, I don't have"

Tiffany reach for Sunny's hands that rested on her knees touching it softly. "you know that I am here for you, right?" Sunny nodded. "don't hesitate to tell me okay?" Tiffany kiss Sunny's forehead.

 

 

 

Tiffany leaves Sunny alone to her room and let the latter rest first before going to work. The apartment is quite as Sunny awakes, the headache has finally healed. She took the small clock on the bed side table and glance on the time. It's 3:00 p.m already, she walks out from her room and went straight to the kitchen to get a glass of water. 

Sunny was interrupted when she heard someone unlocked the door, when the person's figure reveals on the latter's sight. "we need to talk" Sunny said in a firm tone.

 

Sunny sat across Krystal who is feeling so nervous and scared holding her hands tightly on her lap. "relax, I won't hurt you. I just want to talk to you" Sunny said calmly.

Krystal look at the latter in a teary eyes "Aunt, please don't tell her" Sunny pitied the young girl.

"why are you doing this, Krys? you are not supposed to be on that place, it will put you in danger" Sunny said worriedly.

Krystal is sobbing hard "I want to help my unnie, I can't just disregard the hardship she experience to her work just to sustain our needs" Sunny shake her head repeatedly.

"but why on that place?" Sunny leans forward

"No one will accept me once they find out that I am a Hwang." Krystal lower her gaze

Sunny saw the disappointment in Kyrstal's tone. She wanted to enlighten her hope, but Sunny knew that what Krystal had told her is true. Victoria threatened all the business establishment in Korea not to help the Hwangs or else they will suffer, too.

 

 

 

 

"Kwon Yuri! hey how are you?its good to see you" Yuri happily reach out her hand to the person.

"Inspector Kim Hyoyeon, the pleasure is mine" Yuri smiled widely "please have a seat"

"cut the formality, Kwon, it seems that we are not friends" Hyoyeon said while laughing heartily

The two friends united after a long time both reminisce their memories when they were in highschool up to college. After an hour of reminiscing and laughing to their old experiences Hyoyeon decided to cut off the laughter.

"So" Yuri raises her brow and give the latter a confusing gaze. "Why are we here?" Hyoyeon leans her elbow on the table and let it support her chin.

Yuri smirks and leans her back at the rail of the chair. She throw something to Hyoyeon that's landed on the table near her. "What's this?"

"Read it" Yuri said then lift the coffee to her lips and slowly sip it.

"A bar?" the latter got confused. "are you inviting me to join you and hook up some girls?" Yuri laugh genuinely at her friends statement.

Yuri disentangled her legs to each other and leans forward to the table and leans her arms on it. "I am going to ask a favor from you" Yuri stared  the latter seriously. "In return it will help you to become famous in the whole country"

Hyoyeon put down her elbow and place her hands on her lap. She is nervous, but Yuri's look makes her agree to it.

"the club is owned by one of the highly respective club owner in this city" Hyoyeon said

"I know, but being known a respective owner doesn't mean that they are holy, right" Yuri said calmly

"what do you mean?" The latter ask in a confused tone

"You go to that place and you will find a young woman named Krystal, she is a minor and she is working to that club. I want you to get her out on that place and jailed her until I told you so" Yuri leans her back to the rail of the chair.

"What?" the latter smirks "do you mind telling me what's in your mind right now, Kwon?"

"this is a favor, Hyo, I hope you won't failed me" Yuri stands from her seat and look down to her friend "after this, there is a very important case that I want you to do for me." the latter sighed deeply "you will thank me for this later" Yuri turns her back to her friend and started her pace to leave the place.

"Kwon Yuri, why are you making things so hard?" She bangs the her hand on the table and crush the paper on the other hand.