Chapter 10

Let Me Love You

It was 5 days now since the last time that Yuri and Tiffany seen each other. 5 days since their last conversation and none of them tried to contact each other not even Taeyon.

After that evening Taeyon receive a letter from the Jung's Law Firm informing her that they will be the one representing the Hwangs sisters.

Taeyon tried to call Tiffany, but she failed to do so for the latter doesn't want to answer the call. 2 days after, Taeyon got a text message from Tiffany, telling her that Mc will remain on her care, Taeyon grins as she read it repeatedly.

Yuri is still in Korea living with Taeyon. She is one of the Legal adviser now in Taeyon's Firm. She fully decided to remain in her Mother Land and be Taeyon's partner. She was busy studying a case when she received a call from the person she least expected to hear for.

"Hello?" Yuri answered in an angry tone. "I know that you are very busy and you don't want to see me, but please bear with me. Can you come and see me? Its very important." Mr Kwon said pleadingly.

Yuri doesn't really want to see him, but because of his plea she manage to agree.

Yuri arrived at the place where her father ask her to go. she viewed her father's where about 25 meters away from her, from her place she can see vividly that her father is uneasy walking to and fro from his place, as she come closer to him Yuri notice his father's shaking hands.

His father's face is pale and when Mr. Kwon heard footsteps behind him he suddenly jilted himself as if trying to scape to someone that might hurt him. "Yu---Yuri. thank God that you are here. I thought you---" Mr Kwon has been cut off.

"What is going on with you? and Why is your face so pale?" Yuri ask without hesitation.

 

"I--I--" Mr Kwon Stuttered. "Look I have so many things to do and I just leave them because you wanted to see me, now if you are not going to tell me anything maybe I just should leave." Yuri is about to turn her back from her father when

"Yuri, wait!" Mr Kwon burst out "I---I--need your help" Mr Kwon's voice cracked.

Yuri startle to see his father in this state "What is going on, dad, you make me scared" Mr. Kwon gulp a small amount of liquid to his throat "Yuri, I want you to be brave. Please, I want you to take good care of this" Mr Kwon handed out a plastic envelope to Yuri.

Yuri accept the envelope with confusion. "Open it" Yuri accede his father's demand and opens the envelope.

Yuri was dumbfounded of the papers that are in her hands now. "Yu---Yuri, those are the certificates of the shareholders together with their sealed they ask me to represent them to protect their interest" Mr. Kwon is not comfortable of their circumstances he keeps on looking to somewhere not focusing his attention to his daughter.

"Dad, why don't you give this back to them and tell them that you can't do it anymore" Yuri said in a stern manner.

"No!" her father said in a firm tone "The company must not be manipulated by selfish people! It must be returned to its owner, Yuri!" Mr Kwon put his hands on Yuri's shoulder shaking his daughter making her understand.

"Those people works so hard for the company, if the company go down, Korea will go down, too" I Mr Kwon turn his body away from Yuri.

" I want you to give it to her, Yuri." Mr Kwon is referring to Tiffany. "I want you to be their protector, give the company back to them. Make me proud of you just I always do" Mr Kwon started his pace and leave Yuri behind.