Chapter 14

Let Me Love You

"Miss Hwa---Tiffany" the young brunette softly call the latter who is very busy putting books on the shelves.

Tiffany is perplex why the young brunette ask for her. Tiffany followed the latter to her office and was astonished as she saw a familiar figure comfortably sitting on the big couch drinking coffee.

"Ms. Hwang" a smirk showed to the other figure's face. "Its been quite a long time that we haven't seen each other, it's good to see you" extending her right hand to Tiffany.

"It's good to see you, too, Taeyon-shi" Tiffany bends her head as a respect to the latter.

"please cut the formality. I've been working for you for about five years now, I hope that in that 5 long years we already build up a good relationship" Taeyon grinned.

"Uhm" the young brunette pretending in clearing , just to make the two person knew of her existence in the room.

Taeyon scratch her nape feeling ashamed to the brunette."I---I'm sorry, Jessie"

Tiffany erect her brow indicating the two woman that there is something that she must know about them."Jessie?"

The young woman named Jessie is a bit panic. "that's my nickname"

"yes, of course I know, but Taeyon called you that" Tiffany raises her shoulders

"I----I--let her call me that" Jessie stuttering

"you let her call you that name? I thought the people who can call you on that name are those people who are so c. l. o. s. e to you" Tiffany emphasize the word "close".

"yeah" Jessie turn her head to Taeyon who is now feeling nervous then to Tiffany "did I say that?"

Tiffany give her friend a teasing look. "yah! Fanyah, what's with that look, huh?"

"What?" Tiffany smirks, then she turns her attention to Taeyon who obviously sweating right now.

"I think you have some explaining to do" Taeyon gulps her saliva Tiffany started her pace to Taeyon, but the frightened lawyer quickly hid herself to Jessie.

"Tae, why are you doing?" Jessie tried to shoo the other woman

"aha!" Jessie was astonished by Tiffany's voice. "I knew it" Tiffany points her forefinger to Jessie "you two are hiding something to me" Tiffany charged the two.

"i---it--wa---was--Jes----sie's---fau---fault" Taeyon blurted out.

"what fault?" Jessie jostled the latter to its side.

"Jessica Jung" Tiffany look at her straight to the eyes "tell me, is there something special that's going on between you two?" Tiffany ask in a firm tone Jessica gasp first before answering her friend's question

"Yes" Jessica lower her gaze to the floor and wait for her friend to speak up.

"Jessie" Tiffany stands in her front and took her hands and held it tight. "look at me" Tiffany commands in a soft tone. Jessica lift up her head and look at her friend with a teary eyes.

"Jes--" Tiffany starts in a very soft voice. "JESSIE!!!!!!!!!" the latter happily shrilled. Taeyon was dumbfounded to the latter's reaction while Jessica is speechless "girl, I am so happy for you!" Tiffany hugs Jessica so tight.

"wait, you are not mad?" Jessica ask in a less worried tone Tiffany just nod her head repeatedly.

"whew!" Taeyon sighed. The two woman's attention went to the other person standing not far from them fan-palm herself.

Tiffany separate herself a bit from Jessica "since when this thing between you and that woman started?"

"college" Taeyon answered the latter proudly.

Tiffany turns her gaze back to Jessica. "since we were in college"

"but, why you didn't tell me about it?" Tiffany ask in a daunted manner.

"It was on the day you left for England, I was about to tell you at the airport, but you are so down that time and I can't tell you because I thought it will add on to your sufferings." Jessica's voice almost crack

"its okay, Jessie, at least you told me now and I am so happy for both of you." Tiffany smiled at Taeyon "now I know why you are so determined to help us" Tiffany said in a thankful manner.

Taeyon back hug Jessica "at first, Jessica is the main reason, but later on I came to realize that I should fight the case for you because of your rights. Jessica helps me alot and contributed much in this case, you just don't know that" Taeyon snuggle her face to her girlfriend's shoulder.

"Jes---" Tiffany's eyes got teary Taeyon let go of Jessica and let the two friends hug each other.

"Tiffany, no matter what will happen I will always be here for you and to your sisters. We will fight for you 'til the end" Jessica assures her friend.

"speaking of "we", there is another person who wanted to fight this case for you, too, Tiffany" Taeyon stated. "we are going to meet here secretly"

"Who?" Tiffany ask sincerely "You know her" Taeyon glance to her girlfriend as she received Jessica's approval "its Yuri." Taeyon said worriedly. "Kwon Yuri, she will be here any minute now"

 

The three woman has been suppress to their recent conversation when a knock echoed to the room.