Chapter 15

Let Me Love You

 

"I never asked you to help me, Yuri, I never did and never will!" that was the hurtful statement from Tiffany's mouth that keeps on running in Yuri's mind. There recent meeting leads them into misunderstanding, to avoid the situation to be worsen Yuri decided to leave the office. 

Taeyon did follow her and make her understand Tiffany's side, but Yuri didn't want to grasp the latter's justification instead she continued her pace and got out from the building.

 

 

Flashback

 

The three woman has been suppress to their recent conversation when a knock echoed to the room.

"Tae, you know very well that I don't want her to be involve in this case anymore" Tiffany protested

"but Tiffany, Yuri is the only one who is expert when it comes to this" Taeyon exclaimed

"no more blood shedding of Kwons, Tae, especially Yuri's" Tiffany's voice almost cracked.

Taeyon and Jessica became speechless on Tiffany's concerned to the lawyer. "we can talk about it later for now let's just invite Yuri to join us" Jessica broke the intense argument of the two women.

Yuri came as soon as the door has been open wide for her. "Tae, thank God that you are alright!" Yuri greet her friend enthusiastically, but as she turn her gaze around the room there she saw her again.

Yuri's smile faded as she realize that Tiffany's eyes are staring at her with anger. In a slow pace her feet begun to lead her to Tiffany's place. Tiffany's eyes never leave in Yuri's face, anger is still visible, but Yuri is determined to eliminate that emotion from Tiffany's eyes, when Yuri has finally reach Tiffany's spot. "Don't come near me, Kwon" Tiffany suddenly stated.

Yuri was bewildered by the other woman's attitude, but still she wasn't disturb, Yuri reach forth her hand to tiffany's arms, but the latter shoved it and walk away instead. Yuri couldn't understand why Tiffany suddenly acted this way. She thought that everything is okay then why this?

She turns her body to face Tiffany. "What is it this time, Tiffany?" 

Tiffany cross her arms to her chest. "Why are you here?"

Yuri shake her head repeatedly and smirks "Tiffany, are you mad because I am here?"

Tiffany sighs "you know that its not the reason why I acted this way, Kwon, just tell me why are you here?" Tiffany said seriously.

Yuri is thinking for a moment then she turns her head to her lawyer friend who just standing besides her girlfriend sweating badly only then Yuri realized what Tiffany means.

"I am here for the case" Yuri said sternly, then she walk near to the couch and settled herself comfortably.

Tiffany went near her and bends her head and talk to the latter "have you gone mad now, Kwon? How many times do I have to tell you to stay away from this case!"

Yuri glares the latter "Yes, I am gone mad now!" Yuri stands to face the angry Tiffany "tell me, Tiffany, what is in Taeyon and Jessica that you prefer them to help you over me? Why? is it because they are far better than me?, is it because they are smarter than me? or maybe because" Yuri pause for a moment "maybe because you trusted them and you don't trust me" Yuri stated.

Tiffany's stares softened as she saw disappointment in Yuri's eyes. "No, Yuri, I just don't want another life wasted for us, definitely not a Kwon!" Tiffany sobs.

"so its okay for you if its Taeyon's and Jessica's? what kind of friend are you?" Yuri said mockingly.

"don't mock me, Yuri, Taeyon and Jessica has been with me for a very long time!" Tiffany blurted out

"and me?!" Yuri pointed her fingers on herself "is it because I wasn't there for you so you don't want me to be involved in this case? you think I am not capable in protecting you?!" Tiffany's tears uncontrollably flows on her cheeks. "are you saying that you don't need me because you already have them?!" Yuri turn her gaze to the two woman who just standing near the door listening to their conversation. "you think this two can really help you!" Yuri's face is a few inches away from Tiffany.

"Yes!" Tiffany spill out in anger. "Yes, Yuri!, I believed that they can help me" Tiffany slowly letting herself fall to the couch near her "just please stay out in this case"

"I hope you didn't mean what you just said today, Tiffany" Yuri said in a firm tone.

"I'm sorry, Yuri" Tiffany stretch forth her hand to hold Yuri's hand near her "I---I--"but before she could finish her sentence Yuri jolts her hands and started her pace to the door.

"this is not the last time that we are going to see each other Tiffany, I promise that one day you will come to me begging for my help" as Tiffany heard those words her heart refuse to beat anymore.

"I never ask you to help me, Yuri, I never did and never will" Yuri went out from the room and close the door violently.

"Yu---Yuri!" Tiffany burst out. Jessica immediately went to her side and hug her tight while Taeyon wnet after Yuri.

"Ti----ffa----ny!!!!" Yuri screamed the latter's name on the top of her lungs.

Taeyon knew that Yuri is deeply hurt, but what bothers her more is what will Yuri do to make Tiffany become hers.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Here comes trouble!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!