Chapter 24

Let Me Love You

"Yul, Victoria is looking for you. She is in her office" The tall woman said in a haste manner.

"Okay, I will be there in a minute." Yuri replied in a low tone. Yuri turn her body away from the taller woman and started her pace to her office. She slam her body to her chair and clasp her face with both hands and letting her elbows lean on the the table. She is so weary. Worries are written all over her face. "What would I do?" Yuri ask herself. She lean her body at the back rest of her chair while eyes are staring on the ceiling thinking deeply. Her thought has been cut off when the phone rings. She only raise the receiver when the phone rang 5x already.

"What took you so long to answer the phone?" The owner of the voice said in a low tone, but yet in a firm manner. "get your in Victoria's office now!" before Yuri could able to reply the line has been cut off immedaitely.

Yuri smirks "aish, Sooyoung, why are you so nervous as much as I am now" Yuri stood up and readied herself before leaving her office.

 

Victoria and Nickhun are reviewing some documents as Yuri came in calmly in Victoria's office the two stopped on what they are doing. Nickhun went to the big couch and seat beside Sooyoung who is too busy reading some papers and could not able to give her friend a slight glance.

"Yuri, please come." Yuri's attention went to Victoria as she heard the latter calling her name. "I want you to read this contract and tell me if there is something wrong on it" Victoria cast the paper on Yuri's direction.

Yuri stared first to Victoria before stretching her hand to reach for the contract. "what?!" Yuri thought to herself. She tried her best not to let Victoria notice her disappointment on her face as she keep on reading the content of the document.

"So, what can you say?" Victoria lean her back at the back rest of the chair observing Yuri's reaction.

"well' Yuri begins. "I must say that this is hard to persuade, but" Yuri pause for a moment.

"but?" Victoria move her body forward and lean her elbow on the table. Waiting for Yuri's opinion.

"but this would be easy if we will think of something that would force her to sign this." Yuri smirks as she raise the documents in her hands to the air.

"well, I know that you can think of it immediately that's why I let you read it" Victoria smiled back to her. "I want you to take good care of it for me, Yuri, I want you to think of something on how to trap Tiffany" Victoria continues.

Yuri nods her head as an answer to the latter's request. "She will be coming in here any moment. I am hoping to see you in the meeting, so you could be able to study her secretly and find her weaknesses."

"You don't have to do that, Victoria, I already know how to trap her." Victoria is a little bit intrigue on Yuri's confession.

"really, so tell me. How are you going to do that?" Yuri just shrug her shoulders.

"It will be my secret. You don't have to know how I am going to do it" with that Yuri decided to turn her back to Victoria and her eyes went to her friend who is staring at her with a worried face. "I'll be in my office just call me if you need me" then she went out from the office.

"hahahaha....that's what I really like with that brat. Calm yet dangerous. I know that I will not regret having her on my side. She is different from her father." Victoria continue laughing heartily.