Chapter 16

Let Me Love You

The music are banging all over the place it makes everyones heart's beats wild. The lights in the place are dim and yet its crowded. The people are enjoying each minute they spend in the place, some are dancing randomly, some are moving their bodies to the rhythm of the music, but there are some people chose to stay at the bar counter to just drink and chat to any one who would give interest to them just like the girl who sat at the far right corner of the counter that who looks like a man on the outside. She's been staring to a particular woman who busily serving other costumers without noticing that she's been checkout by this particular person.

"Baby, did you notice that boy over there?" Seoyhun said in ambiguous manner.

"Where?"Yoona followed the direction that Seoyhun has pointed. "oh, I think I know that one" said with a smirk on her face. "wait for me here" Yoona leaves the latter.

"where are you going?" Yoona didn't give the latter an answer, instead she continued her pace to the other side of the bar counter.

"hey" Yoona started talking to the girl.

"hey, Yoona, How on earth did you find me?" the person said to Yoona in embarrassing manner

"actually its not really hard to find you." the person look at Yoona in a confusing manner.

"what do you mean?" the person ask seriously. "come on, dude, as if that I didn't know you. You like pretty girls. Everytime you have someone that you really really like you never stop following them. Who is it this time, huh?" Yoona put her right arm around the person's shoulder.

"geez, I don't have anyone right now" The latter lied,

"oh, really?maybe you are just shy to tell me, come on" Yoona force the latter.

"I----" The latter stopped as a woman's figure is coming to their way.

"Unnie, Seoyhun Unnie is asking for you" the other person who sat besides Yoona gulps her wine in one blow.

"aish! that girl is really something" Yoona said while lowering her gaze to the counter and didn't notice her friend's action. "tell her that I am coming, Krys" Yoona said giving the latter a slight smile.

Krystal walk away from them. Yoona turned her gaze to her friend then she notice the changes to the other's facial expression. Yoona secretly looking to the direction where her friend's eyes are.

"now I know why you are here" Yoona smirks. The other person's gaze immediately turned to Yoona.

"I----I--think its al----already late" The latter quickly stands from the stool and started to move herself away from Yoona, but

"hey, wait, wait, wait don't go yet we're not done talking" Yoona grab the other person's collar and brought the latter closer to her. "I think you have some explaining to do to me, Amber" the person named Amber gulp her saliva nervously looking at Yoona.

 

 

The two friends are bickering because of Amber's confession towards her feeling for Krystal. Little did they no that there are four pairs of eyes watching them not in a faraway distance.

"is the girl named Krystal related to Tiffany Hwang?" the taller girl ask in an eagerly manner.

The other person just nod her head as an answer to the latter's question.

"she's pretty just like Tiffany" The taller girl said "but, Tiffany is more attractive in a different way just like the girl I used to know" the other person give her friend a stern look.

"watch your mouth, Sooyoung! I don't have any plan on sharing my property to any one especially to a player like you" the peron said in a firm tone

the person named Sooyoung just smirks "your property, huh? I am interested to know on how you are going to claim her." she drinks the wine in one gulp. "I just hope that it won't lead in hurting her or you or maybe both of you." Sooyoung stands from her seat.

"where are you going?" Yuri ask in a confussing manner.

"somewhere" Sooyoung started her pace away from Yuri, but stops for a short moment. "you don't have to wait for me, I think I found someone who can accompany me tonight"

Yuri shake her head repeatedly looking at her friends direction.

"Krystal! what are you doing in here?" Krystal was dumbfounded as she saw her aunt Sunny sitting at the bar counter alone.

"look at yourself? My goodness does your sister knew about this?" Krystal was alarmed as she heard her aunt mentioning her unnie.

"oh, please, aunt, please, don't tell her" Krystal begs.

"okay, if you don't want her to know then I think you must come with me now and let's go home." Sunny grasp Krystal's wrist and drag her to the exit door. "aunt, no, please, just let me do this" Krystal tried to pulled herself from her aunts grips.

Yoona heard the little commotion and went to the direction of the noise, she stops her pace as Sunny's figure become visible in her sight. She couldn't move to her place, fear runs through her veins, she knows that she will be dead in Tiffany's hands if aunt Sunny calls Tiffany and tell her that Krystal is working in her club. She is about to run and hide herself before Aunt Sunny sees her, but it was too late.

"Im Yoona!" Yoona gulps and her hands are shaking she is sweating. "How could you?" the angry Sunny blurted out. Yoona wanted to disappear her heart beats violently. Sunny walks at Yoona's direction. Yoona is about to turn herself away from the angry person, but a soft hand entangled on her long slim arm giving her the courage to stand and face the older woman.

"I'm here don't be scared" Seoyhun whispered to Yoona's ear.

"thank you" Yoona replied sweetly staring at the other girl's eyes.

"You, Yoona, how could you do this to Krystal?" Sunny pointing her forefinger at the poor lady.

"aunt Sunny, please stop this people are staring at us" Krystal said in a shy manner Sunny jolts her arm from her niece.

"you silly girl, how could you work in this place? you are just a minor" Sunny turn her gaze to Krystal.

"aunt, I can explain this to you, but not here. Yoona Unnie has no fault in this" Krystal said in a teary eyes

"No fault? didn't she know that you are just a minor?" Krystal whines to her aunt.

"will you please stop saying that I am a minor for I am not!" Krystal raises her voice a little.

Sunny was speechless on her niece's reaction she stayed quite at her position then a single tear drops on her cheek Krystal notice it and she got panic.

"Aunt, please I am really sorry" Yoona went near to Sunny and pat her shoulder.

"aunt why don't we go to my office and talk about this. I am going to explain everything to you" Yoona guided the older lady.

"no! I think I am just going to stay here, give me a drink that can make my mind clearer" Sunny sways her hand up to the air to shoo the ladies that stood around her.

"A drink you say? its here my lady" a tall woman stands besides Sunny with a smirk on her face. Sunny didn't bother who the woman is, she took the glass from the latter and gulp the contain of the glass without asking what it was.

"wow, I didn't know that you are a heavy drinker" The taller woman said Sunny feels a little dizzy after she drunk the wine

"geez, what was that?" she tried to walk, but her head is getting heavier due to the giddiness she is experiencing now and she can't even give a command to her feet to walk.

"hey, becareful you might slip in your steps" guiding the drunk Sunny

"I think I will take my aunt home now" Krystal said to the taller woman

"Nope, you stay here" Sunny pointing her forefinger to her niece. "she can take me home" Sunny is now staring at the other woman. "what is your na---name?" pinching the woman's cheek. the other woman sighs deeply and grinned before answering

"Sooyoung" Sunny become a little sobber as she heard the name "My name is Choi Sooyoung, Sungkyo" their faces are just an inches away to each other.

Sunny's eyes become blurry a little moment she become unconscious on what is going on in her surroundings.

"Choi Sooyoung, that name is so familiar. I heard that name before, but I am not sure where and when." Krystal said to herself while watching her aunt's lifeless body easily carried by the person named Choi Sooyoung.