Chapter 25

Let Me Love You

Tiffany arrived at the company 20 minutes earlier the set time. She thought that if she will come as early as possible the meeting will end earlier too.

"Miss Hwang, welcome and I am glad to see you" Nickhun stretch her hand to shake Tiffany's hand.

"Thank you, I would like to see my aunt, please" Tiffany said in a straight forward manner.

"oh, I'm so sorry to tell you this, but she is very busy to---" Nickhun pause for a moment "didn't she told you that there is someone that has been assigned to meet you this afternoon?"

Tiffany is a little disappointed as she heard the news "How come she didn't tell me that?" she thought.

Nickhun notices the changes on Tiffany's facial expression. "hey, why don't we go to the cafeteria first while waiting for your appointment?" He suggest with a grin on his face.

Tiffany raise her left brow and look at the shy man, but before their conversation will lead into something else a voice broke the silence of the two. "Tiffany?" an excited person came to their direction.

"hey, what are you doing in here?" Yuri ask with a smile on her face. Yuri's eyes are staring at Nickhun who's face right now is blushing. Yuri put her hand on Tiffany's back and said "come on, I'll take you to my office so we can talk there" Tiffany startled as she felt Yuri's hand on her back.

"I just invited her to the cafe" Nickhun protested, but Yuri just gave him a glare. The young man couldn't do anything and  late the two leave him at the hallway.

"Kwon Yuri, I know that you are hiding something under your sleeves for now I just let you enjoy your time, but as soon as I found out your plan on Victoria I wouldn't think twice grabbing your throat with my bear hands just what we did to your father" Nickhun said to himself and started his pace to his office.

 

 

 

 

" can I offer you anything?" Yuri ask as both of them came in to her office. "please have a seat and make yourself comfortable" Yuri leads Tiffany to the not so big couch and went to the small table at the right side of her office table. "I didn't expect that you will be this early today. Aren't you busy?" Yuri ask while her back is facing Tiffany. "here" Yuri give Tiffany a glass with a lemone juice in it. "I hope that you will like it" Yuri seat across Tiffany's direction.

Tiffany just nod her head. She couldn't think straight. She thinks that she was overwhelmed by the feeling of being with Yuri alone in her office. Yuri snapped her finger  just to get Tiffany's attention. "oh, I'm sorry" Tiffany said embarrassingly. "did you say something?"

Yuri just smirk as she leans her back at the back rest of the chair. "you are really something, Tiffany, you never change a bit you are still the same" Yuri said blatantly.

"what?" Tiffany shrug her shoulders

Yuri chuckled on the latter's innocense. Tiffany's heart skip a bit as she saw Yuri's beautiful smile. "your smile is still the same Yuri it didn't change, too" Tiffany thought.

"You did it again" Yuri cut Tiffany from her deep thought. "spacing out must have been your hobby, huh?"

Tiffany's face redden as she realize that Yuri is teasing her. She couldn't look at the latter straight to the eyes for she knew that Yuri's stares would hypnotize her.

Yuri is about to say something when the door of her office unexpectedly opens then a tall figure quickly entered without minding the other person on her friend's office. "did you know that she's here?" Sooyoung said excitedly. Yuri stands hastily from her previous position only to stop her friend to say anything, but the latter was overwhelemed by her happiness for her best friend. "I bet you knew that she's here already by the look of your face right now I can tell that you, two must have exchange your hellos" Sooyoung didn't notice Yuri's glare and so she just continue teasing her friend.

Tiffany on the other hand understands what the other girl meant she thought that Yuri's office is too hot and she needs some fresh air to breathe and so she made a fake cough "Uhm" only then Sooyoung stops and look at Yuri straight to the eyes.

Yuri's eyes are glaring she mouth a word to Sooyoung "stupid!" Sooyung slowly turn her face to the person behind them and immediately covers with both hands.

"I think I must g---go" Tiffany said shyly bowing her head to the two woman.

Tiffany started to walk out from the office, but Yuri quickly grasp her wrist  and said: "please, let me show you arround the whole building while waiting for your meeting." Tiffany just nod her head as an answer. "let me get my blazer first, okay?" Yuri turn herself away from Tiffany and went to her office chair and took her blazer, but before she went back to Tiffany she went to the dumbfounded Sooyoung and said: "I'll deal with you later" The latter gulps then a small amount of liquid slowly forms on her forehead.

Tiffany is waiting for Yuri a few feet away from the latter's office. She keeps throwing glances at the door to see if the latter is soon coming out when Yuri become visible on her sight a sweet smile slowly forms to her face. Yuri notice it and so she smiled widely to Tiffany...

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

I hope you like this chapter..I make it for Tiffany's birthday...but the next chapter will be a little drama........Happy Birthday to my favorite member of Girl's Gneration TIFFANY HWANG......