Chapter 23

Let Me Love You

Tiffany arrived in the Jung's Printing Press Inc. the next morning. Today would have been a wonderful morning for her, but her good mood has been rescind by a morning call from her aunt Victoria asking her to come to the company for a short meeting. Tiffany didn't know if she would come or not. "I've got too many problems to solve. I think I am God's favorite" She speak to herself as she started to wipe the glass windows from the outside.

"I guess you are his favorite" a sudden voice from behind made Tiffany jerks from her position.

"Oh, I didn't know that you are there, how long have you been there?" Tiffany ask the latter.

"since the time you started cleaning and talking to yourself" a smirk became invisible in the latter's face.

Tiffany's face redden because of embarrassment. She couldn't even look at the latter straight to the eyes due to awkwardness.

The latter notice Tiffany's uneasiness. She lower her gaze and said: "I guess I have to go now, it happen that I went to a nearby store and I saw you cleaning so I thought its better if I greet you before going to work. so, I hope to see you again?" when the latter didn't receive any responds from Tiffany she decided to start her pace and walk away, but before she could go farther.

"Yu--Yuri" Tiffany calls.

Yuri didn't wait for a second call because she might regret it if the latter won't call her name again. "Yes?" looking at Tiffany with eyes full of hopes.

"I---I--haven't thank you yet about last night" Tiffany clasp both her hands and eyes are still not looking at the latter.

Yuri, went back to her previous position near Tiffany's. She stretch her hand only to touch the latter's chin and raise it so she may face Yuri and look at the latter straight to the eyes. "look at me" Yuri said in a whisper manner, but enough for Tiffany to hear it. "anything for you. I will do everything just to make you happy" Yuri grasps Tiffany's beautiful face with both hands and caress it gently with her thumbs. Tiffany felt a weird fee;ing she couldn't understand why her heart beats faster in a different way everytime she feels Yuri's presence and much more if Yuri is so close to her. Their faces were so close just a centimeters away. When Tiffany feels Yuri's hot breath to her face she close her eyes. Tiffany's heart beats violently. She is very busy thinking on what is going to happen next then suddenly a soft wet object touch her forehead. Tiffany opens her eyes widely as soon as that object made a contact to her skin. "Yuri, kissed me" her heart screams.

"I'm sorry, I got carried away" Yuri quickly turn her heels and run away leaving the latter dumbfounded.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Tiffany's mood this morning wasn't really that good, however with Yuri's presence her day turns out to be exciting and interesting. She admits that, that incident is the reason why her smile never leaves her beautiful face.

Jessica who is at the couch by Tiffany's left side reading some documents happens to notice the glowing face of the latter. She look at the latter from time to time, but what really bothered her the most is the never ending smile on Tiffany's face.

"Uhm" Jessica made a fake cough. She thought that she would get the latter's attention, but she failed. she did it again and again still no reaction from the other woman, then an idea puff into Jessica's mind.

"ouch!" Tiffany rub her head repeatedly as she felt pain on her head. She turn her gaze to the woman who laughed at her heartily. "What is that for, Jessi?" when Jessica didn't answer the latter, Tiffany took the object that hits her head lately and threw it back to Jessica. The girl is quick and is able to elude the object, but then a loud thud heard in the entire room.

"Jessi!" Tiffany covers with both hands as she saw her friend dropped on the floor. Tiffany went to her side and help Jessica to stand, but on Tiffany's surprise Jessica is just laughing instead of getting angry at her. Tiffany just joined in to her friend's happiness.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Struggles are coming........sorry to make our Tiffany suffer in the few more chapters.......................