Chapter 7

Let Me Love You

Tiffany is busy evaluating some of the dairy products and other frozen products from the big freezer of the small store owned by her grandparents on her mother's side. This is the only business property that they owned right now. The store has been closed for a decade after their grandparents died because of old age. She re open it a year after their parents death. The store has become the only source of her income since her aunt took her right to run the company because she was just young then and no experience.

Year after year the profit of the store can no longer support their daily needs specially this year that Krystal is now in college. This is the hardest part of being the eldest. She have to work for the future of her siblings. She just can't ask Krystal to help her because she knows that the latter would push her idea of going back to the mansion and be in their aunt's control. She won't do that. She won't give up their right, it was her parents who work hard to make the company known to the whole Asia so it's their right to follow their footsteps.

Tiffany's life was never been easy after her parents death. There was a time she would try to leave her siblings and run away to find the person who can only mend her heavy heart. There was a time she tried to dial the person's number, but she could only stopped by her fear that the person might reject her call. She even regret the day she didn't give her answer immediately when that person confessed to her, if only the accident didn't happened on that day, she would have told that person her hidden feelings, too. There was a time she would cry alone for she misses the person so much, but then again those times would just pass by with just a long sleep.

 

"I wonder what you have become right now, Yuri" Tiffany sighs as she thought about the old days she spend with her friend.

 

 

Tiffany is now on the counter auditing the money they earned for the whole day. As soon as she was done counting, Tiffany felt that her phone vibrates from her jeans pocket.

"Tiffany!" exclaimed the excited voice

Tiffany didn't realize who the person is on the other line. "Who is this please?"

"Oh, come on, we had just met the other week remember?" the person said in a sad tone.

Tiffany put her free hand on to cover it. "Oh, I am so sorry, Atty. Taeyon. I didn't know that its you" Tiffany bowed her head as if Taeyon sees her.

Taeyon chuckled as the latter keep on mumbling the words I'm sorry to her. "Its okay, Ms Hwang, I know that you are very busy today, I hope I didn't disturb you."

Tiffany shake her head and said: "Oh, no, you didn't. How can I help you?"

Taeyon pause for a moment. "Are you free tomorrow noon?"

Tiffany is thinking, she is checking if she has something important to do tomorrow, then she remembers that tomorrow is her schedule to pass her Resume and Bio data in the Jung's Publishing House.

"Why?" she ask with hesitation.

"I am going to introduce to you the lawyer that will represent you" Taeyon said in a serious tone.

Tiffany has a mix emotion, she didn't know if she would be happy or not about the news. She is scared. Scared that her aunt won't give her the right and would fight her then this thing will lead them to the court. They are relatives although not by blood, but her father loved Victoria so much and treated her well so she should treat her as her aunt, too.

"Are you still there, Tiffany?" Taeyon cut her on her deep thought

"I---I'm sorry" Tiffany stuttered

"So, are you free tomorrow noon?" Taeyon continues

"yes, I am" Tiffany said in a doubtful manner

"We will meet you at the Hanwoori restaurant at 12:00" Tiffany didn't reply immediately for upon hearing the name of the restaurant.

"No, not that place" she wanted to facepalm herself.

"Tiffany, you are coming right?" Taeyon ask in a very soft tone

Tiffany doesn't want to disappoint the lawyer on the other line and simply said: "Yes, I will be there on time"

 

"Yuri, how can I forget about you?" Hanwoori is the last place that Tiffany would want to go to after 5 long years.