Chapter 11

Let Me Love You

"I want you to give it to her, Yuri, please help them get the company back" This is the last statement that Yuri heard from her father's mouth.

The burial is peaceful and quite. Yuri has her father's ashes on her hands holding it so tight while Victoria Song has Mr. Kwon's picture frame.

All friends are there to witness the last farewell of Mr. Kwon.

Yuri chose to be quite through out the wake of her father's death until today's burial, many times Victoria attempt to speak to her, but Yuri would ignore her.

"Don't trust Victoria, Yuri, don't let her controls you" this is her father's warning. "She is capable of hurting people just to get the company don't let her win"

Yuri was thinking on how to trap her enemy, thank God she has Taeyon who can secretly work for her without the enemies knowledge.

"Tae, please help me find out the truth about my father's death, I want to know whose behind this. I want some evidence to trap her" After that conversation Yuri and Taeyon didn't communicate at all just to protect themselves from Victoria's wrath.

Yuri knows that there are some people who are working behind Victoria, too. She can't afford to be careless on every action and decision she is going to make.

Yuri is hurting and no one can mend her feelings, after today where will she go so she could think properly before moving to her father and Victoria's place. Yes, she is going to live with Victoria.

"Yuri, for you to be able to know your enemies plans are, first you must have their trust and you can't have it if you are too far from them stay closer to her as much as possible, but be sober and vigilant in every season. Don't trust anyone in the house." those words are still playing in Yuri's mind.

"Yuri, it's time to spread out the ashes." Victoria awakes Yuri from her deep thought. Yuri opens the small vessel and sneak her hand inside and took a handful of ashes and slowly letting it slip from her hand. Tears slowly falling on her cheeks.

"I'm so sorry for all the pain you've been through, dad" she tried not to burst out, she didn't want to show her weaknesses to Victoria. After the ceremony Yuri bids her goodbye first to Victoria and then to the rest of the guest then she went to her car not too far from the place where they spread out the ashes.

Yuri let herself got inside the car as soon as she opens the door and then start the engine. She's watching Victoria through the side mirror of the car talking to her men maybe giving them instructions or whatever as Victoria look straight to Yuri's direction, the latter then step on the accelerator and leave the place as fast as she can.

Yuri was crying while driving. She is sobbing hard. She just keep on driving without knowing where to go. She step on the accelerator hard so the car would run faster, she never mind the cars that she would pass through and never scared what would happen to her, but a loud scream startles her from the back seat of the car.

"look out!" the person's scream breaks Yuri's eardrum. She pulled the car immediately to the side of the road. As soon as the car stopped she took a deep breath feeling so nervous then she remembered the person at the back seat.

Yuri turns her head at the back seat, she is so piss off why there is a stranger on her car. "Who---?" Yuri was stound to see who the stranger is.

She didn't expect to find the latter at her car "Ti---Tiffany"

"Yah!, how could you drive like that, huh?do you want to die early?what's wrong with you Kwon?" Tiffany asking the Latter unending, but before Tiffany could ask more question.

Yuri pulled her into her arms and hug her tight. "I am so glad that you came" Yuri cried more and snuggle her face to the latter's neck.

"I am so sorry to your loss, Yuri, I know the feeling of losing someone, that's why I am here" Tiffany wrap her arms to Yuri's body.

"I've been waiting for you since my dad has been in the hospital, but you didn't came" Yuri remained on her previous place.

"I was there, Yuri, but I can't come near you because of Aunt Victoria I don't want to give her the idea that we know each other, because if she does she might do the things she did to your father" Tiffany explains in a sad tone.

Yuri lift herself a little so she could see the latter's face clearly "Did my father called you before he died?" Tiffany shake her head.

"Ho--How did you know?" Yuri ask with confusion.

"Taeyon, she leave me a message and told me that you need someone to comfort you. She told me of your father's accident. I went to the hospital as soon as I read the message, but I saw my aunt's men surrounded the area, so---" Tiffany lower her head to avoid Yuri's firm gaze.

"its okay Tiffany, I am glad that you came today." Yuri lift up Tiffany's chin. "I miss this" Yuri sternly looking at the latter "I miss you so much" Yuri's tears started flowing again "I miss my bestfriend" Tiffany hugs the latter tight and cried with her.

"I miss you, too, my best friend" the two woman knew that deep down in their hearts that what they felt for each other is more than a best friend. Yuri is scared to reveal it again for she might loss Tiffany. Tiffany on the other hand is afraid that Yuri might end up just like her father if Victoria finds out of their closness.

"its better to stay like this" Tiffany thought to herself.