Chapter 21

Let Me Love You

"I am Kwon Yuri family Lawyer of the Hwangs" Tiffany closes her eyes as soon as she heard the latter speaking to the assigned officer. Tiffany knew that she will be in a very awkward situation with Yuri, but this is isn't about her, this is about her sister Krystal.

 

Sunny on the other hand tried to understand the whole process of the situation, but as time goes by she surrendered. "Wha---t is going on?" Sunny lower her gaze to the floor hiding her true feelings to her niece.

"I'm so---sorry, aunt Sunny" Tiffany didn't face Sunny. "I don't have any choice. I can't just let Krystal stay here even just for a night"

"so, this is the only way you could think about?" Sunny raises her head and looking straight to the back of the latter's head.

"If I have only much choices to choose, I won't choose aunt Victoria, Sunny" Tiffany bends her head as a sign of surrender.

"You have a choice if you could only give me a chance to help." Sunny walks past through Tiffany, but she has been stopped.

"Please, You've been doing everything for us already. You even choose as over your girlfriend before. You two would have been a happy married couple by now if you only stayed by her side, but still you leave her for us." Tiffany's tears started to fall once more. "You sacrificed your own happiness for us" Tiffany back hug Sunny. "Please, don't think that your help is not valuable because it is for us" Sunny let her hands run on Tiffany's arms that wraps arround her shoulder. "We have some limitations, Sunny, we admit it or not, there are some situations that we can't find a solution and it hurts me alot" Tiffany's sob is getting louder. "It hurts me more because they are my sisters" Sunny turns her body to face the crying lady and hug her tight.

"Hush, girl" Sunny grasps Tiffany's face lean their heads to each other "you are a strong person I know that you can make it."

"Until when, Sunny, until when?" Sunny's hands are still on the latter's face.

"did you see that woman on the desk?" Sunny is talking about Yuri. "trust her for once." Tiffany smirks and tried to get out from Sunny's clasp. "No, listen I know that she can't hurt you. I have a feeling that she will be your protector" Tiffany holds Sunny's hands that was on her face and sway it away from her.

"I don't know, Sunny" Tiffany sighs "everytime I see her I am getting scarier than before" Tiffany wipes her tears as she notice that Yuri started her pace  to their direction.

 

 

"Everything is going to be okay" Yuri declares. "We are just going to wait for the Inspector to come to sign the papers to release Krystal officially and all the charges will no longer be press against us. Yuri notices that Tiffany is not looking at her. "are you okay?" she ask worriedly.

Tiffany just simply nod her head as an answer to the latter's question. "If you are worried about them taking your sisters away from you, don't worry, I already talked to them. All that they want from us is a letter giving them an assurance that it won't happen again, you can promise that don't you?" Yuri's hand grasp Tiffany's upper arm.

Tiffany's eyes immediately caught the hand that touches her arm. The touch is warm and very comforting. She misses it. She misses her so much. She close her eyes to savour the feeling that has been sent by that simple touch, but she didn't know that a single tear scape from her eye and slowly creeping down to her cheeck Yuri notice the small liquid and without a second thought she leans forward only to let her thumb wipe away the tear on her cheek and raise Tiffany's chin so the latter can look at her straight to the eyes. "If you only know that I am in so much pain right now because I know that you are hurt" Yuri said to herself. 

"Tiffa-----" Yuri couldn't finish her sentence.

"Thank you" Tiffany cut her off. They stayed in that positon for a minute or two just staring to each other letting their eyes express their true emotions for each other.

"uhm" Sunny make a fake cough trying to tell the two woman that they are in a public place. 

"sorry" Yuri said in a low tone, but enough for Tiffany to hear it.

"what are you sorry for?" Tiffany just continue to stare on Yuri's face.

Yuri tries to avoid the latter's questioning gaze, but she knew that Tiffany's eyes are irresistible so she ended up looking back at her. "so---so--rry be--be--cause I ca--can't resist you" Yuri's thought. "sorry that there is nothing much that I can do for you." Yuri lied and turns herself away from Tiffany and went to the entrance door of the station as she heard that the inspector has finally come. "just wait for Krystal in here." then she disappeared.