Chapter 22

Let Me Love You

Tiffany and Sunny are quietly waiting in the Police Inspector's office for Krystal and Yuri. While waiting Sunny is roaming around the office her eyes got caught on the Inspector's name. "Kim Hyo-yeon, sounds familiar" Sunny said to herself. She walk near to the glass window where some pictures were displayed on the top of the small cabinet. Sunny bends down her body to examine the people on the photos. When she saw a familiar faces, Sunny quickly straightened herself and covers with both hands. Tears slowly form into her eyes.

"Sunny, are you okay?" Tiffany stood up from her position and went to Sunny's side. She's wondering on Sunny's reaction.

Sunny on the other hand ignores the latter's question. She turned herself away from the latter and decided to go back to her seat. Tiffany knew that there is something that's going on. She decided to search for something that makes Sunny sad just like now. After a minutes of searching Tiffany's eyes got caught on the photo of three lovely young women hugging each other wearing their graduation gown with a white rolled paper on each hand. She went nearer to the photo and the the figures become more clearer to hear sight. "Yuri? and who are these two other women beside her?" She must have been said it loudly for a voice from behind her give her an answer.

"Choi Sooyoung and Inspector Kim Hyo-yeon" Tiffany was astonished as she heard that sweet voice.

"Oh, you are here already" Tiffany avoids the latter's gaze as she speaks.

"I just arrived, Krystal will gonna be here any moment, but before anything else there are papers that you need to sign up." Yuri said calmly.

"O--okay" the only words that came out from Tiffany's mouth.

Yuri seems notice the latter's uneasiness, she move a bit to make the latter's nervousness ease. 

The three girl's attention was interrupted by the newly arrive three people in the office, but Tiffany's eyes just went to the particular person. "Krys?!"

Krystal saw her sister and fasten her pace to the latter's direction. "Unnie!"

Tiffany hugs the latter tight "Oh, thank God that you are okay"

Krystal sob hard and nuzzled her face to her sister's neck. "I am so sorry, Unnie"

Tiffany cups Krystal's face with both hands. "ssh, baby, what is more important right now is that you are okay. Promise me that you are not going to do it again, Okay?" Krystal slowly nods her head.

The two sisters was interrupted by the fake cough that has been by the Inspector.

"If you are done with your talking can we start now because I wanted to go back home, my baby Nicole is waiting for me, too." Hyo-yeon said in a sarcastic tone.

Yuri took a deep sigh before looking  at the other girl who just stands in the middle of the room without moving. Yuri trace the other girl's stare and it directed to Sunny's direction.

"Soo" Yuri patted the other girl on the shoulder. "I need the papers now"

Sooyoung was surprised by the sudden strike her words are incoherent, Yuri understands her friends reaction then she grasp the latter's face with both hands. "hey, look at me" Yuri commanded. "hand me the case" Sooyoung did what Yuri told her to do. "sit down and take a deep breath" Sooyoung obediently followed Yuri's order. "good girl" Yuri patted her on the head.

When Sooyoung is now a little bit aware of her surroundings her gaze went back gain to the latter who sat a few feet away from her avoiding her presence. "Sunny, how are you?" Sooyoung said to herself.

On the other hand Sunny knew that Sooyoung is staring at her she couldn't look at the latter for she is scared. Scared that she won't be able to resist her anymore. "Sooyoung, my love, how are you?" Sunny is trying her best not to let a single tear fall down.

Tiffany who is now confused to the two ladies who seems to be afraid to look at each other started to ask herself if they knew each other. She is about to start her pace to Sunny's, but a firm hand grips her wrist and stop her. Tiffany's eyes went to the hand up to the face of the owner "Don't" a soft and yet a firm voice told her not to interfere. Tiffany thought that Yuri may be knows something and so she is going to ask her about it later.

 

 

 

 

 

 

The release paper has been signed and Krystal is legally released from the jail. The Inspector bids her goodbye first then Tiffany and her family started to walk outside and waiting for a taxi. Yuri went to their direction without hesitation. "uhm" the three girls immediately turn their attention to the person who stands beside Tiffany.

Yuri sneak her hand at the back of her neck shyly "ah, I came to ask if you need a ride?" Tiffany is about to refuse, but Krystal is quick to give the answer.

"Yeah, unnie, you are just in the right time. Thank you for asking" Krystal excitedly said.

"Kyrs, wait" Tiffany is about to object, but she has been cut off

"Unnie, I am so tired now. I can't wait for a taxi to come and pick us up. I really wanted to sleep" Krystal grab the hands of both girls besides her and started to walk at the parking area.

Sunny saw Sooyoung who stands beside Yuri's car she is about to pull out from Kyrstal's grip "Aunt, please whatever your problem is to that woman over there just forget about for now." Krystal stops from her pace and turn herself to Sunny. "I know that you some issues regarding her, but please just for now try to forget about it and let's just go home safely with them." The two ladies couldn't refuse anymoreb by the latter's request. Their rides to their home is peaceful and quiet.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Sorry for the very late update....this story is Impromptu..........I've been running out of ideas that's why it took me so long to update.........................