Chapter 1

Let Me Love You

Flash Back

 

Tiffany Hwang stood at her locker having a hard time openning the small door.

"Hey, can I help you?" A soft husky voice suddenly heard behind her.

"Uhm, yeah, I think my locker's door is broke. I don't know how to open it" Tiffany said shyly.

"maybe I can open it for you" The owner of the voice said confidently. "Here, can you please hold it for me?" The latter said while handling its things to Tiffany.

 

It didn't take a long time for the latter to open Tiffany's locker. "Here you go, I hope I didn't break it" the latter said while rubbing its nape shyly.

"Wow, I am impress. How did you do that!" Tiffany said delightedly.

"well, I often encountered like this on my locker so I guess I just did what I used to do to my locker on yours" Tiffany repeatedly nod her head giving the latter a hint that she is so happy. "thank you so much" Tiffany showed her eye smile to the latter.

"Oh, you are most welcome" The latter has been captivated by that smile. The latter is about to leave Tiffany, but before the latter could walk farther "Hey, I don't want to be rude in our first meeting. Hi, my name is Tiffany Hwang and I am from the graduating class" Tiffany stretchout her hand to the latter. The latter got panick and didn't know what to do. Tiffany observe the latter intently. "Aren't you going to tell me your name?" The latter look at her straight to the eye and said "Hi, my name is Kwon Yuri from graduating class, too." Yuri accept Tiffany's hand with a big smile on her face. Finally she got her chance to make herself known to the woman of her dream "Tiffany Hwang". 

 

After that incident the two were in separable. They help each other completing their different requirements before graduation day since both of them are outstanding in Seoul University on their chosen courses they never see the other as a rival. Though their friendship had just started to grow and soon they won't be seeing much with each other the two agreed to spend their remaining time by helping each other.

But without Tiffany's knowledge Yuri started to feel differently for her. The hugs, touch and kisses that Tiffany could execute. Yuri would wrongfully understand it.

Until the time came that Yuri couldn't hide it any longer. 

 

A Week Before Graduation

 

"Tiffany can I talk to you for a minute, please" Yuri settle herself beside Tiffany.

"Oh, sure" Tiffany gladly answer Yuri while sipping on her chocolate drink

"Tiffany, these past few days I was---" Yuri pause for a moment because she realize that Tiffany is not paying attention on her.

"I think I'll just talk to you on the graduation day" Yuri is about to stand and walk away when suddenly her wrist has been held tightly.

"wait! You are not going to walk away from me aren't you?" Tiffany look at her intently

"I thought you are busy" Yuri said in a disappointing tone.

Tiffany give Yuri a simple yet a very captivating smile. "sit down and I will listen."
 

 

 

Tiffany didn't say anything after Yuri's confession, she just stayed in her place where she was before not even moving.

Yuri urge her to say something, but she just turn her gaze down not looking to Yuri's direction.

After an hour of silence, Tiffany's phone rings. The latter hesitate to answer the call at first, but Yuri told her that it's okay.

Tiffany is in the middle of her conversation on the phone when Yuri decided to leave her. Yuri knows that she can't have her for Tiffany is not the type of a person who would fall for her.

 

When the call ended, Tiffany return her gaze to Yuri's direction, but she was not there anymore. Tears fall immediately to her cheeks. "Why did you leave me at this moment when I needed you the most"