7: Kai's Birthday!

Fangirl (Exo Kai Fanfiction)

A few days passed after the incident and it was already Jongin's surprise party. Ella and I, being Exostans, made a hanging photo collage for him with some of weird fan edits and some of his best photos and we also made him a Filipino delicacy called leche flan. Our plan is that Suho-oppa would go with him on SM Ent. Building because they were 'supposedly' being summoned by the management, this will give us two hours to prepare the dorm for partying.
"I think that's perfect!" Luhan remarked on the light lanterns I'm setting up.
"고맙습니다 oppa!" [gomabseubnida/Thank You!] I flashed him smile. Just then, the door opened wide. Nervousness filled me because we were not ready for it to be Jongin already.
"YEHET~" Sehun suddenly exclaimed, he was on the door, holding a huge cake. A huge sigh of relief filled me.
"Guys! Suho-oppa just texted. He'll be here in five minutes!" Tao shouted. Ella and I finished the lanterns, everyone was on their places and Kyungsoo closed the lights just before a car pulled over in front of the dorm. Everyone was still and quiet but I could see Sehun laughing silently. Aish! This guy really couldn't be serious even for two minutes. We heard footsteps and voices outside and everyone was on their stance, ready to surprise Jongin. They were talking in Korean, I could hear Jongin asking Suho-oppa if everyone was already asleep because all of the lights were closed. Suho-oppa opened the doors widely. "SURPRISE!!!!" We all shouted, Kai's face brightened, his smile from ear to ear. We started singing, "saeng-il chughahabnida! saeng-il chughahabnida! Sarangha-nae Kim Jongin! saeng-il chughahabnida!" Sehun walks up to him with the cake and Kai blows the fire off the candles. We clapped as we all walked towards him, Kai hugged each one, thanking them at the same time. "I guess you're too old for me now, huh?" I joked. "I'll never be too old for you baby." He joked back. "saeng-il chughahabnida Jongin!" I said. "Gomabseubnida" Kai smiled and hugged me. Everyone went to the backyard and started eating and partying as Chanyeol started to use the DJ deck, he's really good! I guess it's another talent that Chanyeol has. Ella and I started dancing to the music, "So, this is what partying with exo feels like. I like it." She says with pure happiness. "Me too! I feel so special!" I responded. "Drinks?" Xiumin-oppa offered. "Gomabseubnida" We reach for the cups in his hands. We danced with exo and some of their team for hours until we felt exhausted. We had a few drinks to add to the exhaustion we felt. "I need some air." I told Ella. She nodded, "I'll stay here, my feet hurts!" She whined, keeping still on her chair. I went inside the house, where there's not so much people. I looked around to find a place where there's no one but it seemed to be impossible, so I walked outside the front door where, finally, no one was around, but I saw someone's back, he was just standing, admiring the moonlight. I turned around to look for another place. "Aria..." The person standing called. I looked and it was Jongin, holding a drink, staring into the sky. "Jongin..." I stood or rather, wobbled because of the few drinks I got, beside him, staring at his face which was still engaged in the sky. "What are you doing here?" I asked him. "I just wanted to be think alone, where it's peacefully quiet." He answered. Hearing his answer, I decided to leave him be, "oh, sorry, I'll go back inside now and let you be." I answered. "No, please stay." He insisted. "Okay." I said as I started to play and hop on the cobblestones aligned on their front yard. "So, did you get surprised?" I asked. "Ne. I didn't expect anything." He drinks from his cup. "I feel dizzy already." I chuckled. "Well, be careful on skipping those cobblestones." He warned just as I lost my step and slipped, I closed my eyes, "gahhhhh!" I scream, my heart skipping a beat. I was waiting for my to hurt because I knew I would end up on the ground but I didn't. I opened my eyes and I could only see the sky, Jongin's arms were steadying me, and our lips, locked. I closed my eyes as we started to move our lips, his soft lips in sync with mine. His grip on me hardened, I could feel my heartbeat race more than usual. This is so wrong but it feels so good. We both stop at the same time, our lips still together. "This is wrong." I said, pulling out of his arms.
He was mumbling, "Yeah, we... Can't... Sorry... I just had a few drinks... And..."
"I'm sorry too. Let's just pretend it didn't happen." Awkwardness was filling the air.
"Yes, thank you." We were standing face to face, still inches away.
"Kim Jong... Kkaebsong" We both looked at Baehkyun oppa and he turned around to get back inside.
"Hyung!" "Oppa!" Me and Jongin yelled in unison.
"They were just looking for you but please continue what you were doing." He told Jongin.
"We weren't doing anything." I defended. Jongin and it sighed with relief as oppa dropped the subject. We followed Baekhyun-oppa inside.
Ella and I stayed more for a few hours but decided to leave when it was about 2 in the morning. Our dorm guardian isn't that strict so we are able to go out just until 3. When we got home, Ella immediately showered and flopped down the bed to sleep. I did the same as well except for the fact that I couldn't sleep. Jongin's lips are still tingling on my lips, every time I close my eyes I could only see Jongin. Jongin the bias wrecker. "I can't have feelings for him" I whisper to myself. After all, I was just a fan of him and he's probably up in the galaxy with Kris, that's how far we are from each other. And I know he doesn't like me because there are tons of other women out there, especially in their industry. Talented, funny and beautiful. They are all-around goddesses that even I would have liked them if I was a guy. Wanting my mind off of those things, I decided to text my parents and tell them how school was but it ended up with my mother reprimanding me because it was past 3 in the morning here already. Finally, the exhaustion caught up to me and I drifted off to sleep.