16: Amusement

Fangirl (Exo Kai Fanfiction)

Annyeong! Mianhe for the long wait for an update!! College work has been stacking up lately and it's really difficult to squeeze in some leisure time :( huhuhu anyway, please enjoy this new update! It's to build up on the next few chapters!! Tell me what you think after reading! And if you have any predictions on what will happen, feel free to tell me because it might just be what will really happen! :D I have a question, what are your thoughts on having another KIM JONGIN POINT OF VIEW? :)

>>>>>

I wouldn't thought that I'd be crying myself to sleep but I did. For days, I did. Ella had said that I looked like crap but I already knew that. Crying could make you look bad physically but letting it out felt such a relief every time. I had told Ella that I just needed to let all of the feelings out until I'm ready to function completely again. I know this sounds so emo but love hurts like hell and missing the person, not knowing what to think or feel about him, made it worse. School had already started this May. Our school starts earlier than other schools. I have been hanging with Ella and Park Seojun. They make me forget about my problems because of how funny they are. They light up my day and I know they could only wait for so long until I manage to let out a legit laughter again. I know I'm not helping myself with this moping but I couldn't help it. "So this weekend, since it's the only time that the three of us and Cassie are free, want to go check out that newly opened amusement park near your house?" She said as she pointed to me. "Ne! Let's go!" Park Seojun answered. He got in to the school's soccer team and he could only hangout with us during lunch and Saturdays. "Sure. This Saturday, right?" I asked. Ella nodded in response. Cassie Took a different course that's why she's on the other school building, probably designing some clothes or something. She took up fashion designing or whatever they call it. I just remembered that it was about fashion. She's always busy doing projects but she hangs out every Saturday with us.

Saturday came and Seojun offered his car for our transportation. He fetched Cassie and Ella from their homes since we all know each other's houses. I was the last one to be picked up since I was the nearest to the amusement park. I applied sunblock to my skin while waiting for them. They said they'd be here after 5 minutes. I checked my SNS. I can't help but still try to look for updates of exo but their new updates are just about the concerts in Asia. It seems like they picked Manila, Philippines as their last stop of the tour. It was going to be on the 26th of July. Ella, Cassie and I were going to watch but it seems like we don't have much money for VIP that costs P9,000. We couldn't ask our parents since Ella and I had been spending because of the South Korea trip. This was going to be the only opportunity that I could finally have answers to the questions running on my head but then us going to the concert won't guarantee that we could speak with him, nevertheless, I tried to put the concert on the back of my head because it's financially impossible. The sound of my phone ringing interrupted me. I guess they're already outside because Ella was the one calling. I went to the kitchen to bid farewell to mom who was washing dishes and went out to Seojun's car. They had signaled me to sit in the passenger seat and so I did.

We arrived in the amusement park a little bit faster than we expected. There wasn't a lot of people which makes it really exciting since there won't be long lines. After we entered the amusement park, our little kid heart started pumping as we ran towards everything we want to try.
"Let's go here first!" I point to the roller coaster the had a decent amount of loops.
"No, we should go here!" Seojun pointed to the horror roller coaster.
"No, here!!" Ella was jumping towards cups and saucer ride. There is no way I will ride that. The only thing you will get there is dizziness.
"Here?" Cassie pointed to the ride where the seats go up then it goes dropping fast and it keeps doing that. It looked fun! We all looked at each other, waiting for each other's next action.
"Kai bai Bo!" Seojun screamed the Korean version of rock, paper, and scissors as we gestured our hands in the middle of us four. I won! They were all rock and I was the only paper. Surprisingly. The ride was two seater and they decided that I go with Seojun. I could see Ella and Cassie whispering to each other. Are they planning on hooking me up with Seojun because I swear I will disown them.  I look at them suspiciously and they were just playing innocent. For the whole day, they were always beside each other and I was always with Seojun. I didn't mind since we was also fun to be with. It was already dark and we were already starving. We were going to the food area and Ella and Cassie were already running towards a table.
"Hey, I want to try that game." Seojun said, pointing on the kiosk of hitting the pyramid with a ball and you win a stuffed toy when it falls down.
"You want a stuffed toy?" I ask him, about to break into laughter.
"Of course! Who doesn't want a plushie?" He spoke enthusiastically as he dragged me towards it. He gives out money and the guy on the kiosk gives him five balls.
"If you can make it fall with only one ball, you get to choose any stuffed toy. Three balls and you get a medium sized teddy bear, five balls and you get a small sized toy." The guy instructed as Seojun nodded. When threw the first ball, the half already fell.
"Seojun Fighting!" I cheered. On his third ball, the whole pyramid falls and he was given a purple bear.
"Thank you!" He says to the guy as he reaches for the bear. He walks towards me and we walk together to the food area. We immediately saw Ella and Cassie who were waving to us.
"Here..." He stretches his hand with the bear towards me. He sounded shy. I look at the bear in front of my face.
"What?" I ask him.
"For you..." He says and I blush immediately. I immediately remember those movies where the guy gives the girl the bear they won. This was the exact same moment except that we're not on a date and we're just friends.
"Awww gomawo Seojun!" I looked at him, smiling as I reached for the bear. We sit with Ella and Cassie who had their smiles from ear to ear.
"Yieeee..." Ella just had to tease.
I roll my eyes and sighed. "Come on guys, we're just friends." I told them.
"That's where it all starts." Cassie rebutted.
"Stop it guys." Seojun states and they drop the subject. After we ate, we decided to go home since it was getting late and we were already exhausted. When they dropped me to my house, I immediately went up to my room and flopped down. Having fun can be exhausting sometimes. I decided to take out my phone and post a photo from today in instagram. I posted a photo of the four of us taken in front of the amusement park. We asked someone to take a photo of us and it ended up being so adorable. As soon as I posted, Ella immediately liked it. She also tagged me on her collage of photos from today. There was also a photo of me and Seojun walking towards the food area. It was when Seojun was handing me the bear. I commented on her post saying another thank you for the bear and I mentioned Seojun. He replies 'you're welcome' immediately. Cassie then comments a heart emoji. I guess this was still a part of their match-making escapade. As I was going to comment again, I saw Sehun liked the photo. Wow, he still communicates with us? I wouldn't think any exo member would communicate with us again after everything that happened. I stare at my phone, wondering what this means until I finally placed my phone beside me and just stared at the ceiling.
"Honey..." A knock on my door echoed on the room. Mom opens the door as she notices that they lights were already off. 
"Are you still awake?" She asks lowly, deciding not to open the lights.
"Yes mom. Why?" I responded. She sits beside me on my bed.
"Well, I was hoping you could empty your schedule on the 24th of July. That's your birth week." I guess we're going out on 26th for my birthday on the 24th. Makes sense because 26 was a weekend. I remembered it was EXO's concert here on the 26th but I know we can't go.
"I don't have plans on 26th so, okay." I told her.
"Great, goodnight." She says as she kisses my forehead and leaves.