More Fun

Fangirl (Exo Kai Fanfiction)
I woke up feeling light headed as sudden pulse of throbbing bangs my head. Everything was a blur, my stomach felt weird and my throat felt like it hasn't met water for a long time. I search the room to find a water that was near my bed and suddenly I remember last night. Where did Kim Jongin go? My cheeks flush as I try to remember the embarrassing moments I did last night. What was I thinking?
I walk to the living room where almost everyone was sleeping. It's past 10am in the clock and everyone seems to still be in deep sleep. "Annyeong!" His voice seemed a lot more deeper in the morning. I smile as I turn to face him. "oppa annyeong!" I replied as I gaze upon the glory of Kim Jongin's face. "괜찮아?" (you okay?) He asked. "Yup! Thank you for taking care of me last night." I shyly say. As if he doesn't already make my heart flutter, he replies "I'm always happy to take care of you." . He reaches for my cheek and smoothly his thumb on it. I pull back, trying not to show the redness of my blushing. "I make you blush, I know." I can hear the smirk on his statement as I turn my back on him. "Pfft. In your dreams." I responded, crossing my arms. "Really?" He replies with his deep morning voice as he pulls me into his arms, I remain stiff at his wild gesture. I gasp loudly as my heart began to pound in and out of my chest. He places his hand to my neck. "Your pulse says otherwise, Aria." Just like that, he kisses my ear and releases me from the back hug he put me in and I release the breath I didn't realize I was holding.
"I don't know what to do with you anymore." I say nervously, trying to recover at how he sounded so hot just a few minutes ago. He laughs at my statement. Why can't I win against him?
"Oh. We're leaving at around 3pm. Maybe you could start waking them up so we can prepare." I told him.
"Or... let them rest and we can have some alone time for just a few hours?" I giggle.
"Aniyo, oppa. We need to get ready." I reply.
"Araseo." He walks to wake up everyone individually.
After a few hours, we were all packed to go back to the city. Kim Jongin asked if we could sit together so we did. He holds my hand, his thumb on the back of my palm. It was the most calming thing ever. I start to think of when they come back to Seoul. I will miss the little things he does to make me feel loved. I place my head on his shoulder and he automatically places his head on top of mine. "I asked our staff if I could stay for a few more hours with you and they were okay with it as long as I call them when to pick me up. We'll be leaving at 10pm tonight and I think it's best if you stay at home and not get into much trouble just to go with us to the airport." Kim Jongin whispers. "I understand. Let's just share this day together." I tell him.
We arrive at my house and the whole exo went in to greet my parents and they thank them for the accommodations. When they left, Kim Jongin was left alone with me and my parents.
"Uhm, mom, dad. This is my uhh..." Wait... what are we? I looked at Kim Jongin who looked nervous as hell.
"...boyfriend." Kim Jongin stretches his arm to shake hands with my parents.
My mom, sweet as ever, smiles and asked Kim Jongin if he wanted to drink anything. I felt relieved as mom said it. I didn't think it would be this smooth. Dad signaled to talk to me in private.
"I love you honey, but if he hurts you in anyway, he's going through me." I smile at how protective dad is.
"Don't worry dad. He's caring and he wouldn't do anything to hurt me. I'll tell you if he did." I hug him and he hugs me back.
When we get back to the living room, mom was talking to Kim Jongin but they suddenly stopped when they saw us.
"Your dad and I will just buy some food for you guys." Mom announced. "I trust you guys enough to be responsible." She added.
"Of course, Maam." Kim Jongin replies.
"Please, just call me 'tita'" Mom replies.
"Tita is a Filipino word used to call a sister of your mother or father. It's also a word used to call the mother of someone close to you. You call the dad, tito." I clarified and Kim Jongin nodded.
"Thanks, tita and tito." He said it in a cute way that I giggled.
When my parents left, we went to my room and cuddled underneath the bedsheets as we watch The Return of Superman in the TV.
"I'll try to call you often." He says
"I'll wait for your calls."
"We will be having a concert across America and Europe starting next month. I'm going to be busy so please be patient with me." Wow. They are really famous now given the fact that they will be having shows in America and Europe.
"I will. You know, I will. Oh... Did you know that I might be leaving for United States for an Ice Skating Competition?"
"You will? Where there? We have a show in New York and in Los Angeles."
"It's in Los Angeles! January 7 to 10. But I might be staying for two weeks since my grandparents are there and I miss them so much." He pulls out my phone from my pocket and I silently gasp at his action. I cannot with this guy. I can never read what he will be doing and saying. He opens something that has the list of their shows.
"Daebak! Our Los Angeles is on 6 and our New York is on the 11th. Do you want to come with me to New York?" He asks enthusiastically.
"Are you serious? Of course!"
"I'll pay for your airfare." He volunteers.
"No, I'll pay for it." I argue. I didn't want him to pay for me.
"I'm the one who asked you. I'll pay for it. I won't talk to you unless you agree." He replies.
"Let's have a consensus. How about I'll pay for half?" I kiss his cheek for bribery.
"Alright." He kisses my lips and I knew I will miss his really really soft lips.
We heard the car of my parents pulling inside the garage and we quickly ran downstairs for the food. A few hours passed and Kim Jongin was already picked up by the staff. He kissed me goodbye and we didn't even felt sad because we were excited to see each other again in the USA.