Amusing

Fangirl (Exo Kai Fanfiction)
I loved amusement parks. Out of all the amusement parks I've been to, Universal Studios was the second best for me; Disneyland was the first. I loved the rush of fast rides and had fun on the themed ones. I wish I could show and hare Universal Studios with Kai but he's getting ready for his concert tonight. He asked me if I could come and watch his concert and I told him we'd go right after we went to Universal Studios. His concert starts at 8 and maybe we'll be there by then. I'm looking forward to today, to be honest.
"We're all set." Travis hands our passes. We entered and maps of the whole place were handed to us.
"Do they have new attractions?" I asked.
"They have you here, does that count?" Travis had always been the devious kid.
I snorted. "Stop it."
"I thought you liked me being like this?" He asked and I rolled my eyes in response. It was true. Take note. WAS. That was how I fell for him. His words could take you up the skies but it could also bring you 6 feet under and that's if you get into his nerves. He giggled at my reaction.
"Where should we start?" Ella asked. We went to the Shrek 4d first. I loved 4Ds! They're so entertaining. 3D glasses were handed to us and Travis stole mine and personally put it on me. He was always this sweet. I'm glad he hasn't changed but I can't say that it's not awkward at all.
"Selfie!!!" Ella screams as she readies her phone. Travis naturally put an arm around me and Ella.
We had two more minutes of waiting before we get in. Travis took out his phone and pulled Ella on his side. "Smile!" He says and they snap a photo together.
"I'll take a photo of you guys." Ella suggested and Travis handed his phone to Ella and walked towards me. He pulls me to his side, his arm wrapped around the back of my waist. I just casually smiled. "One, two, three!" Ella snaps a photo of us.
"I'll post these on Instagram." Travis says.
"Nice! Tag us." Travis nods at Ella's statement.
"So... Are you really sure about your boyfriend? I mean, do you really think he's the one?" Travis whispers to my ear.
"We always think that our current partner is 'the one'. I'm just happy to say that he makes me feel loved and he's constantly making me happy and I'm okay with that." I told him.
"I feel like he'll only hurt you, especially with the nature of his work. I bet he's too often not around and a girl like you shouldn't be left alone. You don't deserve that. I know it feels like I'm against hi--"
"--You sure do sound like it." I cut him, annoyed at the things he's saying right now. Why is he telling me this? Does he think that I'm not prepared for the times Jong In will be leaving for work?
"Just hear me out." He continues, "I'm just saying that even though I'm telling you this; know that I'll always be here when you need someone to talk to. You know that right?" He sounded so sincere. I nod in response.
As we ride from one attraction to another, our energy drained out. When it was about 6 noon, we decided that we would be getting something to eat at in n' out and that Travis would drop us at the concert place of Exo.
When we arrived at the concert venue, fangirls were everywhere. "How do we get in?" Ella asks. "I don't even know. We must find the backstage door or something." I suggested. We walk around the venue, trying to find the backstage door. As we saw the door where most bouncers were, groups of fangirls were surrounding them, probably waiting for Exo. I felt nervous as to how we'll be able to go there unnoticed. This situation is quite impossible to get out off. Kai and I both agreed to lay low and not stir in some drama for the sake of Exo and I think some people would wonder as to how we could easily go inside the backstage if we go through the door now. We decided to wait until there were just a few fangirls. As the sun was setting, there were still a few more people outside of the backstage door and I got a little bit more anxious since the concert will be starting in about 30 minutes and we still haven't gone inside. I'm worried about Jong In. What will he be thinking right now?
"You know what? Let's just go right now." I told Ella. Her eyes wandered back to the door where people surround it.
"Are you sure?" She asks.
"Absolutely."
"At least put your hoodie on." We both put our hoodies on and sprinted towards the backstage door. I held on tight to Ella's hands as she leads us towards the backdoor. I could hear her saying 'Excuse me' occasionally as we swerved our way through the people.
"Excuse me, we need to go inside." Ella whispers to one of the bouncers.
"Well, why didn't you say so?" the bouncer smiles, "No." he says right after.
They don't get it, do they? They don't know us?
"Mister, you don't understand, she's one of Exo's girlfriend." Ella whispers again.
"Miss, everybody here has already claimed that they're one of Exo's girlfriend." The bouncer seemed to be annoyed.
"Call someone from the team, I'm sure they'll straighten things up." Ella insisted. I was losing my hope already. People seemed to look at us at this point and I only kept my head down. Just as the bouncer was going to reply, one of Exo's manager emerged to the sacred door that the bouncers are protecting. In that moment, I was instantly deafened by the sound of screaming. Of course they knew who that was. The exo manager whispered something to one of the bouncers and I don't know what the bouncer replied but exo's manager's gaze went straight to me. Exo's manager gestured that it was okay for us to go in and Ella quickly pulled me out of the sea of people and in to the backstage door.
"Woohh." Ella exclaimed. "That was as wild as I thought it would be. I'm proud of this fandom." She says as she catches her breath.
"Come with me. He's been bugging me, asking me to check if you were stuck outside or something." Exo manager says.
"We were actually really stuck there for a while but we managed." I say, losing track of the halls and curves we've been walking on.
"We informed them about Kai's girlfriend but I guess they didn't believe you because everyone was claiming they were one of the member's girlfriends." We laughed at his statement because it was 100% the same to what the bouncers said to us a while back. He opened a door that had a little sign on the door with 'Exo' printed on it. I'm guessing we reached our destination already.
"You have about 10 minutes before they go on stage." Exo's manager says, I nod in response.
"Yaaaahhh! What took you so long?" There was firmness in Jong In's voice. He was sitting on a chair while a girl was fixing his makeup.
"We were stuck outside. Mianhae." I responded. "I bought in n' out for you guys." The members seemed to be paying attention because they instantly swarmed on the paper bag of burgers and fries. I personally gave burgers to the crew who were too shy to get one and they thanked me for it. I glanced at Jong In who wasn't allowed to move because he was being styled and he felt cold. Is there something wrong? Did I do something wrong?
I walk towards him and stopped beside the chair he was sitting on. "Oppa... 궨차나/Gwenchana?" As soon as I asked, I noticed that he was on his phone and it was showing a photo of me and Travis. Was he fuzzing about the photo? He's so cute!
"Did you have fun today?" I was about to burst out laughing but I saw him still on his straight face.
"Yeah, I did." I bit my lip to hide my laughter.
"A little too much, if you ask me." He hands me his phone, the photo of Travis and me on the screen.
I snorted, "Yaahhh. Are you jealous?" I asked, enjoying the sight of his jealous face.
"Ani. (no)" He said looking at me. I laughed harder, tears forming on the corners of my eyes.
"You know I only see you, right?" I held his hand with both my hands. He placed his other hand on top of mine and his thumb on the back of my palm.
"Saranghae." He whispers, handing me an envelope with a note in front requesting to open it when I get home.
"I love you too." I answered, keeping the envelope inside my bag.
"Yahhhhh! Stop that drama." Sehun exclaims as he munches on his burger. Everyone suddenly teased us.
"Kai is now a man." Suho-oppa says.
"Hyung!" Kai screams, trying to stop Suho from teasing us.
"Saranghae" Baekhyun mocks Kai and everybody in the room laughs, including Kai and me.
After a few minutes of non-stop teasing, a staff signalled that it was time for them to go on stage and Ella and I watched on the side of the stage, going with the fan chants we have memorized by heart.